Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:17:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can i create a new alt coin?  (Read 458 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:08:48 AM

hi guys,
as we see in the last few months that there are many new alt coins were created and there are many examples for this, and this makes me ask about this, can i create a new alt coin for myself , and if so , how can i do that?
does this demands special computers or what?
if anyone knows how to , please give us your advice here.
thanks a lot.
Crypto-watch-Talk

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:12:55 AM

Create an Ethereum token.. takes 5 minutes of that and your new alt coin is created.

No I am not going to tell you how to do that if ou want to know how just google it. It's not hard to find out how.
TheBarMan

Activity: 140

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:18:06 AM

You can start donloading another coin wallet and then clone it; in this site and in the web you can find a lot of help about how do that.

For this: you have to find and clone all the wallets: windows, linux, etc...

Is better if you start clonning the linux one.

When this is over you have to create a plan....

Why this coin is better than others, why i whant create a coin, etc?

With all this on mind you have to create an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and offer  to investors some winnings (You can find a lot info about ICO's in this site)

You have to create a web page for it.

Then you have to create here or whatever you whant a signature campaign, twitter, facebook, etc. and pay some in your coins and some in Btc...

Based on your Ico succes then you sent the coins to the different coins trade sites and if they like your coin they add your coin to their sites and then your coin start to increase the value.

This process includes some extra tools like a page for check the locks and the payments like blockchain for the btc and other extra elements.

You need medium/expert programming skills and some money in btc for pay the signature campaign...

i think is all...   good day.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:25:17 AM

It is your choice but it will be very risky most especially when it comes to consuming your special time i think the best thing to do is to trust the existing successful coins and start investing more and more so that you can earn more in a short span of time
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:28:52 AM

Yes you can if you have the ability to do so, you can actually create from ethereum platform.
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:31:38 AM

You can start donloading another coin wallet and then clone it; in this site and in the web you can find a lot of help about how do that.

For this: you have to find and clone all the wallets: windows, linux, etc...

Is better if you start clonning the linux one.

When this is over you have to create a plan....

Why this coin is better than others, why i whant create a coin, etc?

With all this on mind you have to create an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and offer  to investors some winnings (You can find a lot info about ICO's in this site)

You have to create a web page for it.

Then you have to create here or whatever you whant a signature campaign, twitter, facebook, etc. and pay some in your coins and some in Btc...

Based on your Ico succes then you sent the coins to the different coins trade sites and if they like your coin they add your coin to their sites and then your coin start to increase the value.

This process includes some extra tools like a page for check the locks and the payments like blockchain for the btc and other extra elements.

You need medium/expert programming skills and some money in btc for pay the signature campaign...

i think is all...   good day.
I do not think you need to do all this, creating a coin takes work but all of this is not the roadmap you need to take to do it, if you are creating a coin for you and lets say for your local economy you do not need to get all messed up by trying to sell it to everyone, you do not need a web page and you do not need the sig campaigns and all that, there are many uses that your own coin can have, it does not need to be an international traded coin (or token), lets say its a coin that is proof of invite to a concert- why would you sell that coin to someone in another country that has no plans to participate?? coins can be minted for a million different activities and if you want to be in control of a coin (or Token) just go for it! it is your coin do what you want with it (I can think of some high cap coins doing what they want with their coin), a little search on google or within the major platforms will tell you how to get your coin rolling, good luck! (and let me know how it goes)

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
burnum

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:33:22 AM

It is your choice but it will be very risky most especially when it comes to consuming your special time i think the best thing to do is to trust the existing successful coins and start investing more and more so that you can earn more in a short span of time

How in the hell does investing in other coins get your own coin rolling?

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:37:16 AM

hi guys,
as we see in the last few months that there are many new alt coins were created and there are many examples for this, and this makes me ask about this, can i create a new alt coin for myself , and if so , how can i do that?
does this demands special computers or what?
if anyone knows how to , please give us your advice here.
thanks a lot.

i salute with you for your ambition to become investor and create new coin, but makes sure you enough capital to promote your project using internet advertisement, and isuugest with learn how to run your project.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:39:42 PM

dont do this))
already and so many coins..
I think because it is very easy to create a token, there are many scammers. It is necessary to make the process of creating tokens more difficult
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:41:59 PM

If you have a good and useful project, then you can create a coin. But if you decide to make money on this and trick users, then you do not need to do this

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:11:29 PM

Hate to say this, but yes.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:27:39 PM

There are a few videos out there that explain how to launch your own ICO pretty easily. After doing some research though, it appears that it takes a bit more time and energy than expected. People keep saying "oh it takes 5 minutes"..like the first response in this thread. Those are people that have obviously not created an altcoin.

Here are 4 videos that will show you step by step how to do this.

Token creation part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N77DCD0A5V8&index=1&list=PLH4m2oS2ratd-9s-x4rUkSKz_OE5sSvpg
Token creation part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMFHESj6D3k&t=1s&index=2&list=PLH4m2oS2ratd-9s-x4rUkSKz_OE5sSvpg
Creating an ERC20 token - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHrQ3l2tT78
Building a blockchain - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJYhYsHkLM

It sucks that this info is available to would be scammers, but it is out there, so why not put it in the face of the public...
burnum

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:00:30 AM

There are a few videos out there that explain how to launch your own ICO pretty easily. After doing some research though, it appears that it takes a bit more time and energy than expected. People keep saying "oh it takes 5 minutes"..like the first response in this thread. Those are people that have obviously not created an altcoin.

Here are 4 videos that will show you step by step how to do this.

Token creation part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N77DCD0A5V8&index=1&list=PLH4m2oS2ratd-9s-x4rUkSKz_OE5sSvpg
Token creation part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMFHESj6D3k&t=1s&index=2&list=PLH4m2oS2ratd-9s-x4rUkSKz_OE5sSvpg
Creating an ERC20 token - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHrQ3l2tT78
Building a blockchain - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJYhYsHkLM

It sucks that this info is available to would be scammers, but it is out there, so why not put it in the face of the public...
I concur, creating an altcoin is going to take alot of energy and you can say goodby to your personal life if you want success.

Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:06:13 AM

I would not recommend you create your own coin unless you know what you are doing. From what it sounds like, you have no idea what you're doing. The whole point of creating a new crypto is to fix problems that existing coins have. Or, you have some sort of idea or innovation can be applicable to a majority. If you think you're going to create a new coin and people will start buying it, it doesn't work like that.

You'll be wasting your time more than anything else.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:31:17 AM

Just create a token on waves if you want to test things out, it is cheap and easy to do.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
burnum

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:43:04 AM

Just create a token on waves if you want to test things out, it is cheap and easy to do.

Ya I think you should test the waters and not spend alot while you decide what you want to do, just run your first token on testnet and see if its what you want, I would love to see some coupon styled tokens out there - just sayin....

geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:18:16 AM

You can create a new altcoin but then again, if you are just creating just for fun, better forget the idea and just start focusing in other things. Or better yet, just work on something that can make you happy.

jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:28:59 AM

Create an Ethereum token.. takes 5 minutes of that and your new alt coin is created.

No I am not going to tell you how to do that if ou want to know how just google it. It's not hard to find out how.
Yeah it's pretty simple to do that, but completely pointless. Without proper team and plan for an ICO and future, making a altcoin is pointless. No exchange will list it, no one will know about it. There are even 15-20 altcoins that are listed on some exchange still they are not known by anyone.
OP don't create a altcoin unless you have a plan for it.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:54:08 AM

Yes you can especially if you want to make a erc-20 token there are already many guides for it on internet.Better ask yourself why would you do that and will your coin add something new to cryptoworld,people usually just clone ethereum and start talking how they invented something new and how it will change the world as we know(but this never happens)There are devs already that are making new coin pretty much every month,they put 10-20% premine then sell it when they think its good time and abandon it after
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:01:22 AM

If you really want to create altcoins then you will not post this sh*t thread. Try to find your solution on the internet and start to do it.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░