Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:55:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a wallet for tokens?  (Read 1581 times)
anucrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

There are many wallets in which you can perserve your tokens but i use my ether wallet .most people are using it because it is easy to use and secured . it is best and most reliable and i did not have any problem with it.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

MyEtherWallet wallet, in my opinion, is the best for storing tokens. The numeric key code is large enough and complex and can not be selected. The purse can be entered from any device, it has no binding to either E-mail, or phone number, or to anything else. This is very important in cases when a phone, a laptop and so on are stolen.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Treshkilling

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

I know that speak well of them and he kept on Myetherwallet, BitcoinWallet bitcoin Blockchain basically, JAX is still a good multi wallet
Virginia8

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

I'm using imtoken:https://token.im/ very well. Of course, you can also use the official Purse: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
BTCeminjas

Merit: 23

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

what would be a good wallet service to hold tokens?

As what many says its prefer to have a Myetherwallet it safe and easy to used, for ERC20 token you may used this wallet to saved you token.
So far i don't heard any issues about in this wallet, you are the responsible with you're private key just download the file on you're using gadget or print out you're private key in a piece of band paper and keep in the place safe. In this way of having private key in you're own then 100% of assurance that you're coin and tokens are safe to store.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

I am using right now is metamask and myetherwallet, myetherwallet is very easy to use for hold your  token and also very easy to use for transaction, and for phone you can use imtoken you can download imtoken from android store. and don't forget to backup your json file  or private key.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
rhyoanime

Activity: 518

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

you can use myetherwallet because it is easy to operate, but if you want to use in smart phone, you can download eidoo wallet as I use.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

looking at what tokens are at stake, personally I use myetherwallet or coinami, I can have purses and purses, but I did not meet such regrets, so I can not add anything.
AManulat

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

I'm using myetherwallet for best storing tokens, it is easy to use and secured . As
Of now I did not encounter any problem with it. Smiley
lingwistiko

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

I'm using imtoken:https://token.im/ very well. Of course, you can also use the official Purse: https://www.myetherwallet.com/

That's a good wallet since my friend is also using that wallet in his mobile phone. I want to install that app to when i will buy a smart phone but for now, i am using Myetherwallet which support all erc-20 compliant tokens and of course, you can also add custom tokens manually by entering its contract address, ticker name, and its decimal.

nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Myetherwallet.com is a wallet for tokens you can use it,It's safe and trusted wallet but don't give you're private key to anyone.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

myetherwallet is the best and recommended for hold tokens so far. easy to use especially for beginner.
or you can use trezor, ledger. choose the best wallet for you
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

I would certainly recommend using MyEtherWallet as a good local storage option for your tokens as long as they are ERC-20 compatable. It is very secure and can be combined with a Ledger or TREZOR for even tighter security.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

It's depent What token you use if you using ethereu m base. you can use myetherwallet . IF you use waves, you can use waveswallet.io
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

what would be a good wallet service to hold tokens?
if online, i will highly recommend myetherwallet because almost all tokens are ERC20 so this myetherwallet is supported to it.

this myetherwallet is my wallet since i came to this crypto world until now to i store here my ethereums.
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

You may use etherwallet as it is one of the leading altcoins wallet. It is also very secure as it has a good way of accessing your wallet through ison files.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

Best wallet  hold your tokens is myetherwallet and for sure you will hold everytoken that you want.  It is safe wallet and many user use this and this wallet is tested . Why I said it is safe because they don't have gmail you can safe your private key only and no one knows what is your private key except you but you need to keep to the safe place your private key because if you lose it you cant open your account because they don't have reset password because they not use gmail or email.  They have disadvantage or advantage ofusing myetehrwallet but for sure the advantages is more.  It's up to you if you want to use this wallet or not.  You can try make a research what wallet is best token because they have different wallets for token.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

I like using myetherwallet. I store several of my tokens in it at once. The only observation is that on the Internet there are scammers with a fake site, similar to myetherwallet. You have to be more careful and better to immediately add the site myetherwallet to your browser's bookmarks.
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

myEtherWallet is a multifunctional wallet for many tokens that support ERC20. and many ico projects always use MEW wallet.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

Currently, the market presents a wide variety of wallets for every taste. Some of them allow you to keep private keys for access to tokens online, others - on your hard drive. Manufacturers have already developed special devices, the main purpose of which is to take care of the safety of your digital capital. There are even so-called paper purses for crypto currency with its unique characteristics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: