Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a wallet for tokens?  (Read 1581 times)
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:31:32 PM
Merited by stefany101 (2)

Just simple myetherwallet to save tokens or rc20 to compatible and to import your wallet to etherdelta to trade your coin to eth.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

So far I use myetherwallet, nice to use for token holders.It is very safe, as long as you do not let others know your private key.
Me too, I also use myetherwallet. It was said to be trusted and obviously a popular wallet. My friend recommended it to me and I'm glad that I listen to him because it is safe; just keep your private keys.

Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

Myetherwallet is the very simple wallet for tokens.You can  hold many tokens in this wallet and this wallet very easy to use
Well i am also using myetherwallet because i know that myetherwallet is very safe and very secured and since i starting to join bounty campaig the wallet i always use is myetherwallet. And i know that all of my tokens is we will be really safe on myetherwallet.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

As per my view the best wallet to hold for altcoins is myetherwallet and it is very simple interface. Always save your private key at very secure place .

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

There are lots of wallets for a lot of different altcoins, just find comfortable wallets for what altcoins you have earned or going to invest in. And there are also wallets that are created by the team of different ICO’s if they want their transaction to be safe, but most of ICO’s are Ethereum based so it uses the ethereum wallet.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

I use myether wallet for holding tokens and there are no issues up to now. MEW is extremely user friendly and easy to use. It is very important to keep your private keys, passwords and JSON file in secure place. Further there are so many phishing websites as well and just book your correct MEW site with web browser. Then always log from that saved MEW website. 
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

There are lot of wallets that can use where you can stock your funds in trading cryptocurrencies. As a trader i am using those wallets that is supported by erc20 tokens like MEW, metamask and there are some more wallets out there that is good to use.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nhyira1

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

Myetherwallet is your safe bet for holding most ERC-20 tokens but I believe cold store your tokens with a hard wallet such as Ledger S or Nano if you are keeping for the long term
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

what would be a good wallet service to hold tokens?

you can use myetherwallet for simple wallet. you can use metamask too for more secure.
but in myetherwallet, you must keep your private key save somewhere.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

MyEtherWallet is one of the great wallet for token because of ERC20 features of it. Also this wallet is compatible to all token. Just simply click add custom token and put the contract address of your token, decimal and token symbol then click save and it will loaded to your ether wallet.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

myetherwallet is the best for me i think. with it you can store many tokens there.
but be careful of some phishing site that can steal your wallet private key.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

Likt the most part of people I can recomend you to use MEW as well.
It is secure if you use it with metamask and very convenient for tokens.
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

if you are looking for a simple and easy to use,i suggest to use :
1. MyEtherWallet : most used by the bounty hunter
2. MetaMask : extension chrome
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

Likt the most part of people I can recomend you to use MEW as well.
It is secure if you use it with metamask and very convenient for tokens.
most people this is what they use for even me this is where i store my tokens for i just always do some security by taking this for in a safe place the etherkey of my wallet.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

MyEtherWallet can be used for the most convenient wallet for this purpose. I can also guarantee that you will not encounter any difficulties in terms of ease of use, market awareness and the variety of tokens offered. Of course, it is useful to be careful when using, you may also be from your wallet address if you provide your information to a fake web address.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

For me, I would use MyEtherWallet for holding my tokens. So far I have 8 kinds of tokens of my wallet. I've been using this for 3 months and 4 days. And I don't get any issues / bugs / losses of tokens. It was very safe as soon as you don't gave your private key to others. Also, don't open your MEW to some computer cafe, for you to avoid hacking. You can create MEW in this link : https://www.myetherwallet.com/
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

If you want to hold altcoins, it is best advised to use myetherwallet because it is very simple and easy to use also it is very user friendly and by that reasons you may say that it is best for storing your altcoins privately
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

I see no reason to use other wallets, except for MEW, so what is the most practical. Although bread is now developing its purse that supports ERC20 tokens, it may be no less convenient.

Assyha

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

from the beginning I prefer to use Myetherwallet, simple and very easy and that is certainly safe. This is the most appropriate wallet to hold token or balance eth.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

Actually i plan to buy a nano ledger if i earn this my campaign as a bounty hunting and traders investor of cryptocurrency to keeps safe all my coins.,but for us now i used only an MEW,as storage of all my coins,and i must always aware and keep my private key to safe  from hackers and phishing site,because as far as i know MEW wallet is not safe from hackers or scammer's because i must experience there ferocity.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: