Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYNEXT COIN CONCERN??? ANY IDEA????  (Read 622 times)
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:41:55 PM

See their social media site (facebook, twitter, medium, telegram, instagram) and take a look their site. See coinmarketcap and also see the trading site. Trading time and date and value up - down.

Be hardworker

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beforedam

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:13:12 PM

See their social media site (facebook, twitter, medium, telegram, instagram) and take a look their site. See coinmarketcap and also see the trading site. Trading time and date and value up - down.

1 - There social media lists NO INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE THEY ARE REGISTERED OFFICE OR WHO THEIR TEAM IS
2 - THEIR WEBSITE FAILS TO GIVE THIS INFORMATION EITHER!!!
3 - They're not even listed on exchanges or featured on CMC! They are not (nor will they ever be) trading because it's a SCAM.
4 - Do not insult me with your responses, you message is barely coherent and on point, it's just a message to try and dilute my genuine warnings of this project.

SCAM WARNING -- DO NOT INVEST -- SCAM WARNING
beforedam

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

Warning : Project claims to be from Switzerland yet most of it's traffic is from Vietnam.

http://paynext.io.hypestat.com

The traffic is so low that I can't believe for one minute this is a professional outfit. Compare the traffic to that of other ICO's and the volume of followers on social media and telegram. The operator of this scam clearly doesn't have the budget to buy google adverts or lot's of shill social media profiles.

Scammy scamerson.
thanhpham

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:54:31 AM

1 - There social media lists NO INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE THEY ARE REGISTERED OFFICE OR WHO THEIR TEAM IS
2 - THEIR WEBSITE FAILS TO GIVE THIS INFORMATION EITHER!!!
3 - They're not even listed on exchanges or featured on CMC! They are not (nor will they ever be) trading because it's a SCAM.
4 - Do not insult me with your responses, you message is barely coherent and on point, it's just a message to try and dilute my genuine warnings of this project.

SCAM WARNING -- DO NOT INVEST -- SCAM WARNING

Oh my lord, you are very funny.You know why I protect it? because i see this ico has a potential and in the future,it will makes something.And you know what? When you invest to ICO then you must accept one thing that ICO will have a risk which you don't expect it. But, it 's important that a risk always go abreast with a chance. So if you scare,you can out of this and give your chance to other one.We need a COOL HEAD,OKAY ??
beforedam

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:49:53 AM

It's kind of funny your username is the same as an actor in the film Bitcoin Heist.

This is a scam and your drivel response is just and attempt to dilute my warnings.

How much have you collected form your scam so far? There is at least one person in page one of this thread who confirms this is a scam - he sent you money.

SCAM WARNING
swpqlhmgp

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:01:06 AM

I seem to see a lot of responses similar to ads, which makes me more cautious. I have no comment for PAYNEXT COIN. However, I would like to remind all of you to be cautious about the investigation of the upcoming ICO.

thanhpham

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:15:41 AM

what is it? can you gimmie some more info about it?
PAYNEXT (PET) is the HOTTEST ICO IN DECEMBER 2017 FROM SWITZERLAND built on the Ethereum blockchain platform with ERC20 Standard.
ICO Timeline: 12/15/2017 – 01/15/2018  
PET will be available for sale ONLY 2 HOURS PER DAY (3:00PM – 5:00PM, GMT+1)
Total PET available: 27,000,000
Total PET to be released in ICO: 12,000,000 - Initial price only from 0.5$  
12/30/2017: Allow token internal trading
1/2018: Allow LENDING on internal trading

Targeted Price: 20$ REGISTER NOW to get REFERRAL COMMISSION Up To MORE THAN 11 LEVELS: https://paynext.io/r/dkWJ9WSr                                PET IS NOT ONLY FOR INVESTMENT!!!                        
Paynext is also a potential ICO project which has a strong blockchain basis and clear use purposes:  
Payment: integrated with Visa/Mastercard
E-Commerce: PET for direct payment for purchasing products on Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, etc…
DON’T MISS YOUR BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY!!! More details at:

Paynext
The Next E-Commerce Payment
PET - The Next E-Commerce Payment
Paynext
The Next E-Commerce Payment
PET - The Next E-Commerce Payment
beforedam

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:41:48 PM

You already posted that reply to your SHILL ACCOUNT.

I'm strongly of the belief you are the one behind this scam project.
beforedam

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:40 PM

I seem to see a lot of responses similar to ads, which makes me more cautious. I have no comment for PAYNEXT COIN. However, I would like to remind all of you to be cautious about the investigation of the upcoming ICO.

You need to only spend 5 minutes looking at basic due diligence aspects to see the following about Paynext and conclude it's a scam:

- No team
- No address even though it claims to be Swiss based most traffic (which is very low) if from Vietnam which I deduce to be the scam opperator(s) checking the site
- Typos and unprofessional white paper / website see this example from the FAQ, one of many piss poor english and grammatical examples (surely any professional outfit in Switzerland seeking such large investments would take the time to use decent copy):

PET is a cryptocurrency what used to pay for major e-commerce sites in the world such as eBay, Amazon, Alibaba and especially Payshoping.

- No conclusive approach to how they will become a payment processor
- Payshopping website is nothingness and contradicts their claim to have PET (laughable) be used by Amazon and Ali! yeah right...
- Claim in FAQ to be listed on exchanges at 5-8 USD!!! haha no professional ICO comments on things like this, they are not allowed!
- 12.000.000 tokens to be released! Ha this is very low and like other grabs and run ICO's that have occurred

It's an absolute scam.

Now wait till little scammer thanhpham comes back and posts some copy and paste crap to try and dilute my warning or make some pathetic defence of this daylight robbery.

thanhpham

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:14:01 AM

You need to only spend 5 minutes looking at basic due diligence aspects to see the following about Paynext and conclude it's a scam:

- No team
- No address even though it claims to be Swiss based most traffic (which is very low) if from Vietnam which I deduce to be the scam opperator(s) checking the site
- Typos and unprofessional white paper / website see this example from the FAQ, one of many piss poor english and grammatical examples (surely any professional outfit in Switzerland seeking such large investments would take the time to use decent copy):

PET is a cryptocurrency what used to pay for major e-commerce sites in the world such as eBay, Amazon, Alibaba and especially Payshoping.

- No conclusive approach to how they will become a payment processor
- Payshopping website is nothingness and contradicts their claim to have PET (laughable) be used by Amazon and Ali! yeah right...
- Claim in FAQ to be listed on exchanges at 5-8 USD!!! haha no professional ICO comments on things like this, they are not allowed!
- 12.000.000 tokens to be released! Ha this is very low and like other grabs and run ICO's that have occurred

It's an absolute scam.

Now wait till little scammer thanhpham comes back and posts some copy and paste crap to try and dilute my warning or make some pathetic defence of this daylight robbery.

Haha,I am here. Yup,you know what? when you don't like something,you will try to use anyway and method make it badder. It 's okay,because you don't believe and support it so what I say to you then you will ignore and don't listen. I defend it because i have a faith .Beside it, I see that it have a potential. LOW TRAFFIC, NO PROFESSION,NO TEAM INFO... that's all Huh so i think if pet can pay for it and make a team as you want then you think you can figure out that it's a REAL or FAKE? that is a key point. There are a lots of ico which have a best team, good traffic with a sweet words but finally,it 's not good as we expected such as Token Bancor , so i think it's not important because when you invest to ico , you must accept one thing that it will have a RISK . Remember that a risk alway go abreast with a chance and what you can take from that risk? that 's important. So if you don't want to take  a chance, you should  give them to other one. Please,don't talk too much. You need a cool head,bro : )))))))))))))
Hikeclimbing2016

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:40:13 AM

Hi I saw a Facebook ad yesterday about Paynext (Short name PET I guess). Already had a look at their website and considering for an investment? Has anybody heard about it before? Any advice for a potential rate? I will put a link to their website below.

paynext.io
PET is scam , I am vietnammese, and i saw it's only introduced in some vietnammese to know, they talked that, when we invest on PET we will get back money X10 0r X20 and everybody can become millionaires, please warming on this crypto currency with investor if you dont want to lose money without any reasons. we see opportunities to invest on others coin if they have a specific goals and clearly team development, but with PET tokens we only see their unclearly goals and their website is none professional and irresponsible. no team mentioned,
thanhpham

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:38:09 AM

Thanks for your input, glad to see you spotted this as a scam to.

For anyone else...

Do not invest in this SCAM

#thanhpham - f**k you. You low life scammer, your the $hit on my shoe sole
Haha,It's all about you men? You just can say like this? poor you.... Haha you are very small men,we should talk to each other by a HEAD and BRAIN. NOT LIKE THIS SHIT AS YOU SAY. Oh my god, you are very funny. I just smile hahaha.You are just like a shit than me Smiley))) hahaha, poor you,funny Smiley)))
tailee

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:29:43 AM

i have just checked out and very intrested in roadmap of Paynext btw the mechanism of blockchain looks good! I am thinking about invest for PET, any ideas?
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:42:41 AM

Hi I saw a Facebook ad yesterday about Paynext (Short name PET I guess). Already had a look at their website and considering for an investment? Has anybody heard about it before? Any advice for a potential rate? I will put a link to their website below.

paynext.io
Yeah I also see paynext in Facebook it says paynext is have ability growing up, but I think you should do some research about it.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

paynext.io

As I understand this project is standing on the stage of ICO. There are no coins that are traded yet. I am trying to stay away ICO that haven’t started. I like to watch how much money were collected in the first few days after the start.
beforedam

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

SCAM - AVOID

READ THE TWO PAGES OF COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD - LOT OF SHILL SHIT

YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR COIN IF YOU INVEST - THERE IS NO PROJECT JUST A SCAM TO STEAL YOUR MONEY - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Curiousmonkey

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

They have a whitepaper but no mention of the team or who is behind it. It's not difficult to formulate a solid whitepaper, generate interest through social media, have a transparent team and an original idea. This looks very risky unless more information is provided.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: