Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 04:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Somebody just become billionaire with bitcoin, any words?  (Read 710 times)
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:17:26 PM

Not just somebody but many people obviously, early investors who believe in bitcoin and holds for years will get bigger profits more than some people who keep saying bitcoin is a bubble. The theory is simple; belief in bitcoin and keep holding, treat it as a digital currency that can be used as a medium of payment, a better monetary system compare with devalued fiat currency.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

I deeply appreciate Bitcoin billionaire who deeply appreciate. It can be sent to everyone in the world. Those who want to work in Bitcoin or search for Bitcoin. Thanks to Bitcoin, and many thanks to Bitcoin.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

Like me I want be a bitcoin billionaire but we need be good and resposible to what happen or doing if you want be a billionaire. It is hard to get a billionaire life. I'm thankful because, I'm the one give a chance to join this opportunity and helps me to get a money and save even a little money.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

there is not much to say really! someone (two in this case) took an educated risk and they got rewarded for it too. it is not like they were in some exclusive club who exclusively knew about bitcoin!!!
they, like every one of us, found out about bitcoin and saw the potential. then they took a bigger risk and are now rewarded for it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: