Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Pools Shutting Down Withdraw Now  (Read 2330 times)
ahmed_bodi (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:28:40 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2013, 08:08:33 PM by ahmed_bodi

Anyone whos mined at any of the following pools must withdraw or contact me, the following pools will close:

http://crypto-expert.com/closed/alphacoin
http://crypto-expert.com/closed/fastcoin
http://crypto-expert.com/closed/franko
http://crypto-expert.com/closed/luckycoin
http://crypto-expert.com/closed/redcoin
http://crypto-expert.com/infinitecoin

The redcoin pool is replaced with nearmiss's pool
The infinitecoin pool will be back tomorrow if possible with a pplns version and a pps version (2 seperate pools)
the pps pool is private so anyone wanting to use that will have to pm me for a login

I am closing these because i dont believe there are many dedicated miners, for infinitecoin i know there is so i decided instead to offer true pps to those dedicated miners

ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:01:20 AM

bump

ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:45:53 PM

bump, would someone be willing to make this a sticky?

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:28:29 PM

How thick is the irony of you asking people who thinks you are a scammer now? Fly by night pool operator, yeah...
ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:30:27 PM

urm no. Im telling people to withdraw so i can close these pools and concentrate on a small amount of pools. Infinitecoin and anoncoin the 2 coins which i support. CBA putting up with the hassle of being called a scammer for no fucking reason, Its moron's like you ruining this forum and crypto's in general

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 02:13:37 PM

urm no. Im telling people to withdraw so i can close these pools and concentrate on a small amount of pools. Infinitecoin and anoncoin the 2 coins which i support. CBA putting up with the hassle of being called a scammer for no fucking reason, Its moron's like you ruining this forum and crypto's in general

I give you points for giving people a heads up, first

ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:18:39 PM

thanks ^bump to the top

ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:20:06 PM

bump!

ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 06:15:54 PM

to the top

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 02:53:02 AM

I'll bump it again too so people don't lose out on their coins

litecoin_messiah

Activity: 355
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 02:57:47 AM

have a hump
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 04:59:36 AM

One more bump before bed (and my last one for good) for the people slow to withdraw.

The guy is giving you guys a chance to save your coins, please do so before it's too late

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 05:23:04 AM

Stickied for a day or two. I say thanks for at least trying to get people their coin balances back.

also, I edited the title of the thread to "withdraw now" instead of "withdraw no" typo I believe?
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 06:24:05 AM

Stickied for a day or two. I say thanks for at least trying to get people their coin balances back.

also, I edited the title of the thread to "withdraw now" instead of "withdraw no" typo I believe?

I don't use his pools, but I appreciate you doin the sticky for the people that do. Thanks

ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 06:33:30 AM

yep thanks guys Smiley

AbiTxGroup

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:10:29 PM

I was on his redcoin pool and worked with him to fix a problem of not paying or awarding the blocks out to the miners.  End the end, he gave up, closed the pool and moved on to creating many other pools while telling us that he would go through the database to payout the miners.  I received a small about directly from him (250 redcoins), while blocks were running 150-450 each, and have since heard nothing but complaints about miners from him.

IMO, he has kept all pool coins not distributed and after complaints from miners, he creates this post since miners stopped going to his pools to try and convince use he is true to his word.  So far, just cover and smoke with no payout.

I will not support him or his pools at this time until a resolution is found.

I am just one miner that has mined several alt-coins and have supported and assisted the pool operators whenever possible.  I am not a complainer until this happened.  If you check my past posts, I have been supportive to all when I could be and only made a direct post at someone when I felt attacked as I did with this pool operator.
ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:18:13 PM

the reason i asked for everyone to withdraw is so that everyone can clear their accounts. The main miners after my looking into the db is you, apbyte and lyno

Lyno has donated his coins to me
so its just you and apbyte left, all the coins left INCLUDING my bounty will be given out to you both on a PPS basis, this will result in you guys getting more than expected. So plz rather than insulting me have some patience. Being a pool op isnt as easy as you guys think it is.

ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:29:28 PM

btw just to correct you, my anoncoin pool is running, has 2 miners and people are getting paid out properly. so i would appreciate not having the insults

AbiTxGroup

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:17:32 PM

the reason i asked for everyone to withdraw is so that everyone can clear their accounts. The main miners after my looking into the db is you, apbyte and lyno

Lyno has donated his coins to me
so its just you and apbyte left, all the coins left INCLUDING my bounty will be given out to you both on a PPS basis, this will result in you guys getting more than expected. So plz rather than insulting me have some patience. Being a pool op isnt as easy as you guys think it is.
Thats nice to know, but since this happened on the 6th, there has not been any progress that we as miners have seen.  With that, what are we "miners" suppose to think.

btw just to correct you, my anoncoin pool is running, has 2 miners and people are getting paid out properly. so i would appreciate not having the insults
Great.  I am glad that another coins pool is running, but there had not been any progress to solving the problem with the redcoin payouts to the miners up to your reply today.  During that time, you were working hard to get other alt-coin pools running.  This is what we as "miners" could see.  Time spent to get more new pools and coins while we wait for a solution to a past pool.

If that was not the case, then it was just a miscommunication, and I will recant what I have posted.  But at this moment, after checking for new posts and my pm's, there still is not a solution to what happened and that is what my comments are based on.
ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:28:14 PM

as i said i cant do anything until the rest of the miners withraw their funds because it would not be fair on them if i give away their earnings to you guys

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: