Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎁 🎅 XmasCoin - Do well by doing good in the blockchain world! 🎅  (Read 1884 times)
Santa Claus 2017 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:06:07 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 05:12:08 PM by Santa Claus 2017

https://imgur.com/xevcjOI

🎅XMASCOIN🎅

Do well by doing good

This year Santa Claus needs us to deliver the gifts because between a reindeer in maintenance, some sleigh repair and a breathing tax, costs rise and the wallet is empty.

It's the right time to think about good intentions for the New Year, including those (legitimate) to get profits and at same time participate in a great project.
For this reason, Santa Claus is eager to receive for funds to complete gift delivery for this year.

We want to move our consciousness, at least a little bit.

50% will be given to charity. And the donations will be demonstrated.

You will be eligible to participate in a project. A great project!

Your generosity will be repaid up to ten times (10x) the tokens you buy here with "BlackBox" tokens! And you will make Santa Claus happy!

🎁 Rewards 🎁

For each token you purchase, you will receive, in addition to XmasCoins and a bonus, up to 10 times the value in "BlackBox" project tokens in March:

By December 15: 50% Bonus + 10x "BlackBox" tokens.
    By December 25: 30% Bonus + 5x "BlackBox" tokens.
    By December 31: 20% Bonus + 5x "BlackBox" tokens.
    By January 07: 0% Bonus + 2x "BlackBox" tokens.

In addition, all registered participants who will contribute at least 0.1 ETH by December 25th will be eligible to participate actively in some operational choices related to Phase 1 of “BlackBox” project (post token distribution), as well as early access to the project and product.

Advent calendar

On December 15, Santa Claus will publish the Advent calendar and every day will open a box with something about the "BlackBox" project.

Summarizing

🎁 1 ETH = 3,000 XMX but since this year you have been good you will receive up to 50% more XMX for 1 ETH 🎁

🎁In March you will receive up to the amount equivalent to ~10 ETH for 1 ETH in BBQ ("BlackBox") coins. 🎁
No exageration, this is a carefully calculated reward, easily absorbable by the project, that's why there is a security hard cap. 🎁

🎁Those who participate by December 15 will have the opportunity to participate actively in some choices regarding the BlackBox project and its ICO. 🎁

Huge advantages for a lucky few. You must thank Santa Claus!

BlackBox project

We do not currently reveal the details of the project, you just need to know that it's not a joke or a scam.
It's a real project with a real team and a real market.
There are some ready things, some to do, some to try. But definitly not a scam.

BLACKBOX PROJECT THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2595691

Visit XMASCOIN.ORG or you will regret it!

Huge advantages for a lucky few. You must thank Santa Claus!

Link to our website: https://www.xmascoin.org

Link to our Whitepaper: https://xmascoin.org/whitepaper.pdf

Social Media
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XmasCoin_2017
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XmasCoin/

TRANSLATIONS
FILIPINO: ANN
lev80

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:58:16 PM

Dear Santa Claus,
I like the website very much, it's very nice.
But...
Could you give us right an appetizer on this blackbox project? Just to understand if there is a real project behind it... also because this year I was pretty good!

Thank You
Santa Claus 2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:27:48 PM

Thank you! My elves are jumping here and there for the happiness!

We prefer not to give specific information on "BlackBox" project for now.
However the project is real, with a team, hard study behind it and with a real growing market.

No crap: we are not here to just make money.

The business problem cannot be solved only by a blockchain, but a blockchain is the way to solve some specific project things and will be
used to make the project work better. It is therefore an integral part of it.

As we have said, there are some things done and others to do. The project exists to the point that 24% of XmasTokens are ditributed to early advisors
and converted in "BlackBox" tokens when the time will be.

However we are in the Christmas season, so please think about XmasCoin and write your Christmas letter, I haven't received it yet!
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:45:24 AM

this trading project by linking our awareness to god
hopefully not a scam
because the name of god is being carried around

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
Santa Claus 2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:49:10 AM

this trading project by linking our awareness to god
hopefully not a scam
because the name of god is being carried around

It is not a scam. It is a way to:

1) Doing something good for others
2) Carrying out a good project
3) Do it with the peace and serenity of the Christmas time

It is difficult to trust others nowadays, but fortunately there are not only scammers out there.
We consider ourselves honest people.

Thank you for your post!
Ron302

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:47:00 PM

The idea of creating a christmas Ico for charity and at the same time to finance a future project it's a good idea but I think you should show some clue to encourage investors and increase hype on the project!  Roll Eyes
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:31:38 PM

Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
lev80

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:46:48 AM

However the project is real, with a team, hard study behind it and with a real growing market.

The business problem cannot be solved only by a blockchain, but a blockchain is the way to solve some specific project things and will be

As we have said, there are some things done and others to do. The project exists to the point that 24% of XmasTokens are ditributed to early advisors

However we are in the Christmas season, so please think about XmasCoin and write your Christmas letter, I haven't received it yet!

My letter is in your xmas box Smiley

What do you mean by "there are some things done"? A rough draft of an idea? A project? A product? Something more or something less?
Is this a king of pre-ico?
I mean, is Santa's raising money for both the needy and the project? If so, I think it's a good idea.

lev80

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:10:29 AM

Ok, I have my answer, I wish you all the best Smiley
Santa Claus 2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:21:54 AM

The idea of creating a christmas Ico for charity and at the same time to finance a future project it's a good idea but I think you should show some clue to encourage investors and increase hype on the project!  Roll Eyes

Do everything at the right time it's the key  Wink
I know that everyone expects me for Christmas, but don't be so impatient, have confidence!

🎅 Santa Claus 🎅
Santa Claus 2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:41:28 AM

My letter is in your xmas box Smiley

What do you mean by "there are some things done"? A rough draft of an idea? A project? A product? Something more or something less?
Is this a king of pre-ico?
I mean, is Santa's raising money for both the needy and the project? If so, I think it's a good idea.

The project started about a year ago and it's under development but we already have a working product. Don't let me add anything else, as you will understand I can't be too specific!
Yes, can be seen as a pre-ico, a mysterious pre-ico.

Santa Claus
liuka

Activity: 834
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:51:15 AM

Good ticker name Xmascoin
what can you do after christmas in this year, what do you a plan of this coins in the next year?
Santa Claus 2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:58:35 AM

Ok, I have my answer, I wish you all the best Smiley

Smiley
Santa Claus 2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:06:34 AM

Good ticker name Xmascoin
what can you do after christmas in this year, what do you a plan of this coins in the next year?

Thank you!

The coin will be used to maintain the Christmas spirit throughout the year.
It will be in exchanges (obviously where its value is understood) in exchanges and above all it will find a place on special occasions when the "BlackBox" project will be launched.

Will not be abandoned, will gain value, has been affectionately adopted by the team.  Smiley

🎅 Santa Claus 🎅
Ron302

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:29:21 PM

Do everything at the right time it's the key  Wink
I know that everyone expects me for Christmas, but don't be so impatient, have confidence!

🎅 Santa Claus 🎅

I agree with you: do everything at the right time it's the key, but it's not easy believe in a "Blackbox" project without knowing who is behind it.
Despite of this I repeat that the idea of doing charity work and obtaining funds for a future project at the same time it's good so I'll follow developments for sure!
Maybe I'll even buy some coin to avoid missing the boat in the event that there really is a great project in development Grin
Santa Claus 2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:42:07 PM

About some (legitimate) doubts expressed here and there:

We don't currently reveal the "BlackBox" project to the world because this is XmasCoin, not "BlackBox" project.

This is something that precedes the project, we decided to do something good for Christmas, and we simply did it.

We wanted to give the opportunity to receive a certain amount of tokens just because the investor find himself investing in something currently mysterious, not for this reason it is rubbish.

We calculated how far we could go with the amount of distributed tokens and we did it.

The ICO's world has been and is full of projects with beautiful web pages, good ideas and excellent teams that turn out to be only scams.
You can't always tell a book by its cover.

We know, It is difficult to trust others nowadays, but fortunately there are not only scammers out there.
We consider ourselves honest people.

🎅 Santa's team 🎅
Santa Claus 2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:10:38 PM

Despite of this I repeat that the idea of doing charity work and obtaining funds for a future project at the same time it's good so I'll follow developments for sure!
Maybe I'll even buy some coin to avoid missing the boat in the event that there really is a great project in development Grin

Thank you!

Santa's team
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

A mind-blowing team in a white paper, yes indeed the project looks very serious Grin but it was be funny, thanks.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:39:57 PM

Interesting token the name is very good. Immediately appears New Year's mood. Good luck and Happy New Year Smiley
Santa Claus 2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:42:37 PM

A mind-blowing team in a white paper, yes indeed the project looks very serious Grin but it was be funny, thanks.

Wants to be a funny way to introduce the project in development  Smiley . But it's not a joke!

🎅 Santa Claus 🎅
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: