Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coin will be the best for invest now?  (Read 1480 times)
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:54:04 AM

I am new here but i wanna invest some money, Please suggest me some good coin's name to invest.
Thank You All

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AzakeB

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:57:28 AM

We can't give you just plain investment advises.
Do your own research (DYOR).

Start with assessing Top100 Coins. Get an idea how good and projects look like.
Promising Coins for 2018 (not for short term like two weeks) are Ark, VeChain and COSS imho.
Again - I am no advisory and I can't tell you what to do Wink

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:59:01 AM

Promising Coins for 2018 (not for short term like two weeks) are Ark, VeChain and COSS imho.

Yeah, good way to start is to research on your own. A good thing to do is also join a community in Slack or Telegram.

akashark (OP)

Activity: 387

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:02:41 AM

Yeah, good way to start is to research on your own. A good thing to do is also join a community in Slack or Telegram.

Thank a lot brother. Okay i am researching , But you know better than me, that's why i wanted your sugession . Thank You again brothers.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:10:06 AM

Theres no such thing as the best investment,investment means you risk the amount that wont hurt your pocket its a win or lose situation like gambling.

7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:13:34 AM

I am new here but i wanna invest some money, Please suggest me some good coin's name to invest.
Thank You All
Now a very large number of coins that can be involved in trade. It takes a little time to study their development in a month. And then it will be clear to you what prospects to set for yourself and where to invest.

Joshua85

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:20:22 AM

look at ELTCOIN
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:30:49 AM

aventus coin will be listed on a exchange very soon. We do not know it but I think it is poloniex or bittrex. The first one was bitfinex  Shocked

Mia_Jones

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:40:44 AM

Ethereum is one of the best ICO I know. Pay attention to it!
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:43:05 AM

There are lots of ICO going on and its quite hard to find one that can be profitable in future, you might get many names from different people have either bought those token themselves or will just post names of the coin they are promoting.

I will suggest you to make your own research, looks for tokens/coin with very low total supply, low soft + hard cap and very short period for ICO with almost no pre-ICO or have done pre-ICO with just 10 to 20% discount on ICO price.
bmartin44

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:45:53 AM

It depends on whether you want to have short term investment or long term? And high risk or low risk?

If you are looking to play safe in cryptocurrency world now, investing in bitcoin should be a good idea.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:53:18 AM

I can recommended to you, IOTA this is a hot coin you can see. one month ago it was .6 $ now 5$.

Other coins i can recommended to you is

WTC
NEO
OMG
BLUE

before investing money please research about it. because its your hard earned money. put some money in ICO also

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:55:23 AM

Pick top 50 coins that has maintained its price in terms of bitcoin for long time even at current surge in bitcoin price, they can get bigger when bitcoin will get some correction.

Also you can choose <$1 coin with very low supply and development team still around the project.

Invest in New ICO that provides something new and shares profit as dividend.

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:58:08 AM

I suggest Ethereum, IOTA or Stellar right now, they are on a rise and i think this will continue to the end of the year.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

Thank You All

Right now, i suggest you invest in IOTA as its on a big rise and will most likely continue to rise until the end of the year. The same goes for Stellar. But i also believe that Ripple will reach $1 by 2018 and maybe higher too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:07:55 AM

Thank You All
one word for you "Bitcoin" see btc rise in this year and i think next year will keep going up, therefore 80% of my assets is btc and I am sure will be a very valuable asset in the future.
but if you want to invest in alt, you can choose dash, ltc, xmr, xrp, waves and eth.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:36:37 AM

My porttfolio is Vertcoin, Groestlcoin and Adex. I think that in 2018 these three Coin's values ​​will be much higher than their current values. So I made my investment for this reason.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aneeqvalam

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:40:10 AM

Thank You All
neo eth strat lsk xrp is the best time to invest
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:51:30 AM

I think VEGA is a great ico to invest.You may like it if you go check their website to see what they got.I already bought some from crowdfund im pretty sure that VEGA will moon soon
xmw123

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

希望虚拟货币&#

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:56:24 AM

Do not just press a few, buy a little more, the East is not bright Western light, we have to sit on the blockchain this high-speed train, bought it can be stable

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: