Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have some stellar lumens should i  (Read 386 times)
elke (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:09:20 AM

Hi guys, as i said i have some stellar i bought before, should i sell it right now its already max price it can reach or should i wait some more, can i have your advise please?
Have a nice day.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elke (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:08:15 AM

Why no answer:(
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:28:22 AM

Stellar was $0.01 and now $0.139.... do you think you should sell ?    Grin
elke (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:37:16 AM

Yes but bad thing is i started this 4 days ago and bought stellar jusst 3 days ago man -.-
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

Relax! And do not be too much in a haste to sell. Stellar right now is showing some potential for a long run in the bullish trend. If you can trade well and monitor the charts, you can just relax and see how it goes before you sell, but right now, I would rather chill and see the long term momentum before I sell. However, if the value is good enough for you at the moment and you won't have much time to monitor charts, you already have enough profit bro! So you are still good.

Disclaimer: Please make your own decision based on your research, what I have stated is my opinion and I won't be accountable for any loss. So the choice at the end of it all is yours to take.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:22:10 AM

Yes but bad thing is i started this 4 days ago and bought stellar jusst 3 days ago man -.-

What's the rush in selling your Stellar?

If someone had 1mil in Stellar right now, he would be sitting on $130K easily. So my suggestion to you is to HODL and wait for it to show what it will do. There's no rush when you see a coin rising, just be more aware it doesn't dip.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:43:03 AM

Keep it bro,hold it until you can XLM has a great potential in the future this is one of my favorite coin like IOTA and LISK its a good coin for a long hold.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
elke (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:03:23 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:16:24 AM by elke

Thank you so much for your answers guys,luck and success always be with you.
Don't know why i want to sell it,im just like a fish out of water,dont really know what to do. as i said im a newbie that 5 days old in this environment. and my very first 2 investment ( 63 iota from $1.20 and 1954 stellar from $0.091938 ) are done good and im very excited right now. its my first time to earning that much money in very short time. its make me panic because im dont have very very nice economical situation irl. also i dont have anyone to take one's advice so u guys are my only friends and beacons  Smiley
btw ill hold them right now then and ill follow the forum news about my coins to decide what to do..
and is 1954 stellar too less for make a profit or its a decent quantity for newbie ?
also thanks again
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:25:58 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 11:00:48 AM by cryptogirls85

Well in my opinion (its not a professional one, i`m a newbie too) it depends on why got the coins in the firstplace.... to make a quick profit and move on to the other... or to invest your money and wait for future returns.

So if its the first one... then sometimes you will profit... sometime brake even... sometimes a little loss. At least this is my personal experience so far, I traded some small amounts on allot of different coins.

I wish you good fortune in the future  Smiley

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

Thank you so much for your answers guys,luck and success always be with you.
Don't know why i want to sell it,im just like a fish out of water,dont really know what to do. as i said im a newbie that 5 days old in this environment. and my very first 2 investment ( 63 iota from $1.20 and 1954 stellar from $0.091938 ) are done good and im very excited right now. its my first time to earning that much money in very short time. its make me panic because im dont have very very nice economical situation irl. also i dont have anyone to take one's advice so u guys are my only friends and beacons  Smiley
btw ill hold them right now then and ill follow the forum news about my coins to decide what to do..
and is 1954 stellar too less for make a profit or its a decent quantity for newbie ?
also thanks again

it's good that you ask, but always be aware of the market. if you notice a big dip in price, you will have to consider selling it or holding more. its entirely up to you.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:53:16 PM

Hi guys, as i said i have some stellar i bought before, should i sell it right now its already max price it can reach or should i wait some more, can i have your advise please?
Have a nice day.

And how do you know. Is the best price now or will it still grow? But, probably, it is necessary and to sell. Crypt again began to collapse.
elke (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

Well in my opinion (its not a professional one, i`m a newbie too) it depends on why got the coins in the firstplace.... to make a quick profit and move on to the other... or to invest your money and wait for future returns.

So if its the first one... then sometimes you will profit... sometime brake even... sometimes a little loss. At least this is my personal experience so far, I traded some small amounts on allot of different coins.

I wish you good fortune in the future  Smiley
i bought them because me and my mom bought house..we take a credit from bank like $60.000 for buying house and now we paying 120.000 with 10 years of expiry.. and we have 7 years more debt to the bank..we paying it with my mom's old age pension..(yes its a dream but) if i earn some from cryptocoin to end my budget or at last pay some of it that could be great.
i want to buy my car but this debt hinder me a bit..
also thank you so much for your good wishes,i wish you the same,also thank you for your answer and attention Lady.
elke (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:38:38 PM

Have a nice day.

And how do you know. Is the best price now or will it still grow? But, probably, it is necessary and to sell. Crypt again began to collapse.
i dont know man Smiley)) i got bad english i think i made wrong sentence. i mean is it higher price stellar can reach or is it may keep rising. and thank you.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:43:51 PM

do you think it can reach 1$? how many lumen do you have? do you need money now? stellar is a good coin but they r not decentralized so not many people really like this coin but stellar blockchain is very good. I think you should hold

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

I'd sell half and keep half. Take some profit and keep some bags to hodl because I think there is A LOT more room for growth with Stellar!

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:48:44 PM

There's no shame in taking profit from your coins. That definitely depends on you. My only take is that you should assess first your plans for that coin before making any decision with it. What is your exit plan with Stellar Lumens? Do you have any target price for it? If you sell now and its price increased more than it used to be, would you still be okay with it? Ask yourself these questions and maybe, they can help you in deciding whether to sell or not.

Don't listen to other people regarding this matter. Be responsible to your decisions regarding your investments (any type of it).  Wink
elke (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:43 PM

do you think it can reach 1$? how many lumen do you have? do you need money now? stellar is a good coin but they r not decentralized so not many people really like this coin but stellar blockchain is very good. I think you should hold
i got no idea its reach 1$ or not man,i have 2000 lumen and i dont need money for hurry i need to much to earn for pay debt to bank its my target. and i just panic because if i lose my profit right now..i bought lumens for 179.41 usd and its 306 usd right now.. all about that ^^

I'd sell half and keep half. Take some profit and keep some bags to hodl because I think there is A LOT more room for growth with Stellar!
which rooms are these man can you give an example if it possible Smiley is spectre or yoyow in your list,can i learn and what do u think about this two coin?

There's no shame in taking profit from your coins. That definitely depends on you. My only take is that you should assess first your plans for that coin before making any decision with it. What is your exit plan with Stellar Lumens? Do you have any target price for it? If you sell now and its price increased more than it used to be, would you still be okay with it? Ask yourself these questions and maybe, they can help you in deciding whether to sell or not.

Don't listen to other people regarding this matter. Be responsible to your decisions regarding your investments (any type of it).  Wink
thank you man,ill mark your words Cheesy
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:03:18 PM

Have a nice day.

You could consider selling a partial stake 15% or so if you are nervous and wish to convert some of your gains into Bitcoins. I have done so with my XLM shares to rebalance back to BTC since BTC is digital gold and likely to appreciate further. XLM may be trading against KRW soon so its best to hold at least a portion.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stellar-price-soars-50-on-news-of-korean-partnership/

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:04:53 PM

You can convert a small portion to BTC. HODL the rest. Have a look at it in about a year.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:42:19 PM

Have a nice day.

If I were you I would not sell these coins as Stellar Lumens is flying up very fast, the speed of its growth is tremendous!  I would better buy more altcoins and trade. Here is the graph
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: