Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it appropriate to invest in bitcoins from now on?  (Read 559 times)
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:18:23 PM

Yeah! Anytime is the appropriate time to invest bitcoin, because the value of bitcoin is rapidly growing. Until now its still growing, last week I think the value of bitcoin is about 10k$ few weeks later it hit up to 12k$ look how fast bitcoin grows.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:20:40 PM

Decide for yourself, in my opinion it is not too late to start now, as the prices go up and up continously so really, the earlier you start the less you will have to pay, especially if you want to amass bitcoins via trading. It requires dedication and some experience, so if you're a bit unsure about the latter, you should try practicing on fiat money and stock trade first. Do what you think is right.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Chalxdon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:21:14 PM

If you need a long term investment, it's not late to invest in bitcoin. The price can potentially rise up to $100000 in a couple of years.
However, you have the decision to make since bitcoin can also nose dive to $1000 in the next couple of months.
Do some research and make up your mind to join the exciting community
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:25:37 PM

I think now is not the right time to invest and buy bitcoin. my suggestion is better you wait hardfork and the end of this year, because I analyze that at the end of this year there will be price decline. although only a few percent I recommend that you take advantage of that time.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:27:33 PM

From your own observations it rapidly grows in a matter of few weeks so you can get your answers there. What price are you waiting for? This is the best time for you to fill your basket. Who knows you'll regret it later on for not buying bitcoin at this cost. I've read a lot of "what ifs" they bought at this price while the price is still low and now the price is insanely growing don't be that kind of person. Take a risk and surely it is profitable.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:32:46 PM

Yeah! Anytime is the appropriate time to invest bitcoin, because the value of bitcoin is rapidly growing. Until now its still growing, last week I think the value of bitcoin is about 10k$ few weeks later it hit up to 12k$ look how fast bitcoin grows.

In my opinion, you can try, although now it will not be easy. The price is very high and you have to really have a lot of money to make it probable. It was better, of course, to start earlier, but still nothing lost.
icoDealDeckcom

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:47:25 PM

I started to pay close attention to BTC 3 weeks ago and its price was about $7000. And up to now its price was $12500, reaching it's peak. Is it appropriate to invest in bitcoins from now on? Smiley

If you think the long term prospects are good for any coin then use dollar cost averaging. every week buy a set amount.  Wink
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:20:53 PM

In my opinion, you can try, although now it will not be easy. The price is very high and you have to really have a lot of money to make it probable. It was better, of course, to start earlier, but still nothing lost.
I agree.If you had invested in bitcoin earlier,then you must have a huge profit by now.But even at the present while the price is its peak,you still have the chance to start investing in bitcoin because as what i have observed,bitcoin has always had its rapid increase and may hit $20k before new year so start buying now.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

If you are going to make a decision about it, you should hurry since you are just letting time pass and while others are already receiving the benefits of a decision on time, you are still calmly meditating on the convenience or inconvenience of bitcoin, while you let go of the train of aboundance. Since this bullish trend seems unstopable right now, I think it's still time to invest in bitcoin, as there is still plenty of room to grow from here to the next goal of $100,000.
catur_072

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

Need Bounty Manager ? DM me https://t.me/Catur_72

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:11:12 AM

anytime we can invest bitcoin depends us when we start. but the advice to invest the bitcoin is also to be careful because as we know the bitcoin prices are up and down or not fixed. so it is good to buy bitcoin when the price drops and is sold when the price soared
Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

anytime we can invest bitcoin depends us when we start. but the advice to invest the bitcoin is also to be careful because as we know the bitcoin prices are up and down or not fixed. so it is good to buy bitcoin when the price drops and is sold when the price soared
Yes off course this is time to invest in bitcoin because we don’t need to have any excuse in the invest and we know the price of bitcoin got the boost and increases with the time so if we wait and didn’t invest now than it will become more difficult to invest after sometime because the price of BTC will be so high.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:08:05 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 05:47:51 AM by felipe04

I started to pay close attention to BTC 3 weeks ago and its price was about $7000. And up to now its price was $12500, reaching it's peak. Is it appropriate to invest in bitcoins from now on? Smiley
anytime is good to do an investment here so do now for high profit in future.The bitcoin price is base in authorization and acknowledgement in all different countries,we can also say this is continue to grow because of the altcoin,we can also say this is become grow because of the transaction.Moreover i think spend your time in trading then monitor all coins for more earnings not only btc.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:11:50 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 11:41:36 AM by RamonBTC

I don’t think “appropriate” is the best word to describe it but it is more of “necessary” because it is. If you invest at that time you’ve already doubled your earning for a month. So take a stronger stand if you really think it is worth to risk than be fear of losing in the end. It is on your own selfish decision and none will make change it but you.
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

yes , you can invest now also on bitcoin , it is going every day with new high , but suggest to buy in part by part and not in lump sum at one go . that is do not invest full amount at one go , buy it in part by part by watching everyday statistics on bitcoin graph. there is prediction that it may still go high further .And where to invest is you need to study well on the sites.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
kqyyzmlc

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:13:39 AM

It's not too late to invest Bitcoin. With regard to Bitcoin investment, you just need to consider whether you can buy it back at a lower price in the future after the current sell-off. Of course, you can also spread the money, buy some high quality altcoin and ICO.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:21:07 AM

If you have got plenty of money readily available. You can always enter bitcoin market with a fraction of your money.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

well it depends on the person actually, it is not appropriate or necessary to invest in bitcoin, people only invest in bitcoin because they see the potential of profit in bitcoin, but if you don't want to invest in bitcoin then it is alright too.
wooch4aeye

Activity: 112

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:21:03 PM

and now price is 18,000$ and keep moving up , all start thinking to move from gold to bitcoin

bitcoin is future.

Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

I will  invest my money to.bitcoin now bcos I know will get a big money from bitcoin businee
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:21:59 AM

Actually it depends upon you that for which purpose you are looking to invest in bitcoin .
If you want buy bitcoin to hold for long term then definately you Should buy now and hold for atleast 1-2 year to make big profit .
Second thing if you are looking to buy and use that amount of bitcoin for making trading then I would like to suggest you to wait until the price of bitcoin get stable , otherwise you will face problem of unstabilities in this field and can face big loss and in that case you will needed long term wait for profit in your investment.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████