Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge of a boom?  (Read 225 times)
BrokenMiner (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:23:57 AM

Hello miners,

I was just curious as to what some of you more veteran miners thought about the current status of the crypto market.  I have only been mining for about 6 months but to me it feels like we are about see another boom.  I'm basing this mostly on the projections of whattomine.com and the few coins I've invested in, Pirl and (M)IOTA.  Whattomine is showing very promising numbers, compared to a few months ago, and the coins I've invested in have spiked considerably. 

I'm so tempted to go out and purchase a bunch of hardware to get ready for the boom, but I'm nervous because I'm still a newbie when it comes to crypto.  Did I just get super lucky picking the coins I chose and am seeing a cyclical rise in mining profitability from whattomine.com or are things on the rise and about to get better, based on previous booms?

Should I bet the farm or sit tight and enjoy the profits while they last?

Thanks in advance for your opinions and advice.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:37:50 AM

Only risk the funds if you are ok with potentially losing it all. The only difference with mining is the hardware can be resold to offset mining failure.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:38:28 AM

When you have top figures coming out and talking about Crypto on a weekly basis, you can bet there's something going on. That something is the world is about to find out what the huge potentional the blockchain space is for innovation and making the world a better place.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: