Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 in 4 Words – ICOs and Ethereum Are Dead  (Read 1174 times)
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:45:52 AM

Why do you think that ethereum is dead?
I don't really think so! Eth price has jumped from 80$ to 150$ within a week! Incredible result!
People say that because they want to scare people away from an investment that could be the best during the next month, even if you invest in ethereum now I do not see how you could lose money since after the hard fork the price of ethereum will go many times higher than its current price, but if they do not want to believe it let them and get the profits for yourself.

We must be able to see ethereum now in the crypto market, let their opinions drop ethereum. The value of ethereum in the market is quite good, and the holders still maintain it, and I still believe that ethereum still has better development. I don't want to listen to people who are panicking but I still survive because eth is indeed worth keeping from a coin that has no value.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:00:43 AM

Why do you think that ethereum is dead?
I don't really think so! Eth price has jumped from 80$ to 150$ within a week! Incredible result!
People say that because they want to scare people away from an investment that could be the best during the next month, even if you invest in ethereum now I do not see how you could lose money since after the hard fork the price of ethereum will go many times higher than its current price, but if they do not want to believe it let them and get the profits for yourself.

Just because ETH has lost so much value (85%-90%) we can declare them as "dead". It's just another obstacles that I'm sure it can overcome in the next couple of months or years.

It has regained and recovered to three digits again, a good sign that investors are willing to invest so I doubt ETH can simply go away. If you have bought it as $80 then you're already in the positive profits by now because it has peaked around $150 at the moment.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:58:59 AM

In 2018 it was a difficult year to gain profits because of the dying market conditions. And can make the impact on ICO coins also decline, many fraudulent projects and many ICO experience delays in entering the exchange market. And to enter 2019 this, of course, is new hope for the crypto market to recover and the price of coins increases.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:08:16 AM

In 2018 it was a difficult year to gain profits because of the dying market conditions. And can make the impact on ICO coins also decline, many fraudulent projects and many ICO experience delays in entering the exchange market. And to enter 2019 this, of course, is new hope for the crypto market to recover and the price of coins increases.
The year of 2018 was difficult but not only for ethereum it was a difficult year for every single coin out there, even bitcoin got huge troubles trying to maintain its price and if that happened to the leader of the market then no coin had a chance to escape the crash but this year promises to be a little different so look for opportunities to make profits.
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:00:47 AM

Unless you’re Spencer Bogart, most people would agree that 2018 has been a dismal year for crypto–even if they don’t say it on their Twitter feeds. If you want to sum up the year in four words, you could try using these: ICOs and Ethereum are dead.

Forums, Telegram groups, Slack chats, there’s no shortage of predictions for Ethereum’s collapse, ICOs futures, FUD, and personal nagging fears about ending up in a dumpster. But, beyond the gossip and speculation, what do the industry insiders have to say?

CCN | https://www.ccn.com/2018-in-4-words-icos-and-ethereum-are-dead/

Projects are dead for one reason - there are many and few promising ones. For everything else, I will say that the blockchain is not so easy to destroy, and coins may disappear and appear and change. There are no prerequisites that even the top 20 coins will disappear.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: