Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop  (Read 373 times)
Brigalabdis (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:58:25 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:38:38 PM by Brigalabdis

Too many of beginners or some person are curious about air drop. For all questions, also me, i am curious on what is Air drop and how it help to ourself.

(I only do work from ICO's and i dont have any much time yet to spread the knowledge about crypto so i didnt know it yet thats why i just asking to help them and also to help me too.)

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:41 AM

Are you a fullmember account buyer? you should know these things when you are new to crypto,airdrop is a free distribution of tokens but its not much profitable than a signature campaign.

Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:11:34 AM

A crypto airdrop​ ​is​ ​when​ ​a​ ​blockchain project distributes​s free​ ​tokens or​ ​coins to​ ​the​ crypto ​community. To​ ​be​ ​a​ ​recipient​ ​of​ ​a​ crypto ​airdrop often​ ​the​ ​only​ ​requirement​ ​is​ ​that​ ​you​ ​have​ ​coins from the relevant blockchain stored​ ​in​ ​your​ ​wallet
fibroid

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:14:16 AM

How do you get better forum membership?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:18:25 AM

I would say most airdrops are not that profitable at all. Mostly the erc20 tokens are easy cash grabs for devs.
Brigalabdis (OP)

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:37:39 AM

How do you get better forum membership?

I only go through bitcoin and i only get the attention about bitcoin thats why i didnt know about anything or some new about some altcoin yet.

FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:57:47 AM

Airdrop are free token giveaways. Some ICOs do this to promote their ICO and some to just give free tokens. These tokens can be exchanged for eth but be wary that most of the airdrops are low valued when exchanged for eth.

Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:36:17 AM

Airdrop is a free distribution of tokens from ICOs in order to promote their project. But some of them has a low value. But if the project will be successful the value will be rise.
Dile91

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:31:21 AM

Air drops are free tokens for distribution.we have to share about the coins in our social media.they will send some coins for us  just like a reward !

airdrop is very easy to do, But most of airdrops are scams ,some of them give us 0 value coins.  Also must have to take care about your security , never give your private keys for airdrops , if the airdrop ask private key it's definitely scam so don't give private key! If you don't give private keys then you will be safe , you don't lose anything
just apply 😂i follow there rules properly , you will have the coins !
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:36:53 AM

airdrop is free token that will be distributed to participant who filled their airdrop form, it is easy to join the airdrop, not like bounty campaign. but most of airdrops are scammed, they just stuck on basic price and never get rise. only on or two airdrop that will be worth.
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:40:53 AM

Are you a fullmember account buyer? you should know these things when you are new to crypto,airdrop is a free distribution of tokens but its not much profitable than a signature campaign.
I can't agree with you,I had join the airdrop named the EBTC,it's made me earn a lots of money.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:42:33 AM

Amazing you are a full member and still you don't know what is an airdrop. or Are you posting here just to make a post for the signature campaign? Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
joberror

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:49:10 AM

I'd say, Airdrop is like a first step introduction by giving people free few tokens for familiarity and awareness through registration that requires those interested to perform some tasks, mostly, social activities tasks.
joberror

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:53:47 AM

airdrop is free token that will be distributed to participant who filled their airdrop form, it is easy to join the airdrop, not like bounty campaign. but most of airdrops are scammed, they just stuck on basic price and never get rise. only on or two airdrop that will be worth.

I'd agree on getting stuck on basic price but few are scam. Though, the experience is different. Mostly, these tokens doesn't have any real project to back it up due to lack of focused Developers
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:56:46 AM

it's weird that you are full member and still don't know ! anyway 90% are waste of time only few deserve joining

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:22:48 AM

Airdrop is giving away of free tokens or coins. Usually, they only ask for your eth address however some of them requires you do to some simple tasks like follow their social media pages or accounts. At some instances, they ask for small donations and give you extra tokens in return. Profit from free tokens aren't guaranteed because they usually get dumped.

Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

airdrop is where we can get coins for free and how to get it pretty easy, so for the newbie who can not follow the bounty can also get the coin through airdrop.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:08:55 PM

Airdrops are something for nothing.  Many times they are also worth nothing but sometimes you do get lucky and find a diamond.
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

Airdrop is a free distribution of tokens from ICOs in order to promote their project. But some of them has a low value. But if the project will be successful the value will be rise.
I think most of them have no value. Some airdrop just trying to force people to donate for free tokens. I think we should check each airdrop carefully.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

Too many of beginners or some person are curious about air drop. For all questions, also me, i am curious on what is Air drop and how it help to ourself.

(I only do work from ICO's and i dont have any much time yet to spread the knowledge about crypto so i didnt know it yet thats why i just asking to help them and also to help me too.)

Airdrops are giveaways. There are two types - those where coins are given to anyone who signs up and fulfills basic criteria (e.g. liking their Twitter page), and then there are those where a coin is airdropped to holders of another coin, e.g. the small OMG airdrop to ETH holders.

The vast majority of the first type of airdrop are almost worthless, although there are occasionally some decent ones. Also you need to beware of scams, e.g. those that ask for your private key!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: