Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manhattan Law Firm Accepts Bitcoin  (Read 5482 times)
btcbible (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 03:42:42 AM

On July 1, Nesenoff & Miltenberg LLP (“N&M”) made a decision to give its clients the option to pay legal fees in Bitcoin. The full-service commercial law firm is among a few that offer legal services for businesses in the Bitcoin space.

Led by attorney Marco A. Santori, who also serves as Chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation’s Regulatory Affairs Committee, Nesenoff & Miltenberg LLP is uniquely positioned to offer exclusive insight into the complex and evolving legal and regulatory issues surrounding Bitcoin commerce. Santori offered the following comment...

Read More: http://btcbible.com/law-firm-accepts-bitcoin/

TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:46:30 AM

Attorney-client privilege plus Bitcoin = very smart

Synergy

Many possibilities.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4508

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:58:44 AM

well atleast he is part of bitcoin foundation so he already knows the technicalities of bitcoin. just a shame that its more bitcoins ending up in the hands of foundation board members.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
btcbible (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 03:59:16 AM

Synergy

Many possibilities.

Really good point. Mind if I include it in the article? I'd be happy to credit you if you'd like.

DR

atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:08:42 AM

well atleast he is part of bitcoin foundation so he already knows the technicalities of bitcoin. just a shame that its more bitcoins ending up in the hands of foundation board members.

This is true but at least you see them actually trying to make an effort to help the community and better bitcoin.
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:22:44 PM

Synergy

Many possibilities.

Really good point. Mind if I include it in the article? I'd be happy to credit you if you'd like.

DR

Go for it.
BadBitcoin (James Sutton)
Donator

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:56:29 PM

On July 1, Nesenoff & Miltenberg LLP (“N&M”) made a decision to give its clients the option to pay legal fees in Bitcoin. The full-service commercial law firm is among a few that offer legal services for businesses in the Bitcoin space.

Led by attorney Marco A. Santori, who also serves as Chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation’s Regulatory Affairs Committee, Nesenoff & Miltenberg LLP is uniquely positioned to offer exclusive insight into the complex and evolving legal and regulatory issues surrounding Bitcoin commerce. Santori offered the following comment...

Read More: http://btcbible.com/law-firm-accepts-bitcoin/

+1 I've communicated with marco yesterday regarding crypto legal problems we've had, a very stand up guy who knows his stuff, if you ever need to lawyer up due to handling crypto money I recommend getting in touch.
dirtscience

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:20:47 PM

Smart law firm, hope them  the best
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:14:53 PM

Great news!

It helps increasing bitcoin's usage, and from a law firm, it also boosts the currency's credibility.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
cowanjeffrey93

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:20:50 PM

Manhattan, the place I grew up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: