Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE]PhilsCurrency[PHILS][SCRYPT][POW][MASTERNODE][INSTANTX][GOVERNANCE]  (Read 10840 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:43:49 AM
Merited by ivrynx (5)

Despite the downward price pressure of the last couple of days, the ROI of PHILS masternode is still a healty 195% according to https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHILS/. Nodes are becoming cheap again.

I belive that the price downward is temporally. Price will go up again later.
People are still creating nodes. And they and not selling them. Which means that people believe in Phils.

Many people are hoping that the downward price of Phils is just temporary and I also believe this is the case right now. I've read a lot of drama in their discord these past few days and one thing that they are saying is that those sellers are probably the miners because of the 50% reward they also get with this coin. The dev is considering on changing the reward system for Phils but I don't know what will be the final verdict for it. The dev said that he's going to release some updates according to the roadmap for Q1 so this should push the price up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

Despite the downward price pressure of the last couple of days, the ROI of PHILS masternode is still a healty 195% according to https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHILS/. Nodes are becoming cheap again.

People are still creating nodes. And they and not selling them. Which means that people believe in Phils.

Many people are hoping that the downward price of Phils is just temporary and I also believe this is the case right now. I've read a lot of drama in their discord these past few days and one thing that they are saying is that those sellers are probably the miners because of the 50% reward they also get with this coin. The dev is considering on changing the reward system for Phils but I don't know what will be the final verdict for it. The dev said that he's going to release some updates according to the roadmap for Q1 so this should push the price up.
The whole market is going down, and that doesn't make any sense.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

The whole market is going down, and that doesn't make any sense.

Thanks. Dev is very talented. Will wait to hear the facts when the roadmap is updated. Given the coin is pure PoW I am sure the dev will take into consideration the miners getting a good solid reward to continue encourage mining. Definitely one of my favorite MN / PoW setups with good long-term potential.
hpmathieu

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Hi Guys,

Still stuck in masternode setup: i still get an empty 'masternode outputs'
so I cant setup masternode.conf

I also wonder how I could get this before seting up the conf which need that output?

May be someone could explain.
Thx

Hpmathieu
Kriptosearch

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

Please lay out the detailed instructions for creating MN.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

Please lay out the detailed instructions for creating MN.

The devs of PhilsCurrency just recently released an updated website and this contains a lot of information regarding this coin. One information (detailed instructions for creating MN) that you're currently looking is also included in their updated website. The link is here and you can go directly at the resources part of it. There, you'll find different methods on how to setup your masternode based on your need. It is very detailed and tailored for Phils. Go check it out.  Wink
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

Hi Guys,

I also wonder how I could get this before seting up the conf which need that output?

Thx

Hpmathieu
"masternode outputs" simply lists TXIDs of the transaction of 12,000 PHILS.
1. Send a transaction 12,000 for your MN address.
2. Wait transaction will accepted by network (at least 1 confirmation).
3. Issue "masternode outputs" command in console window - you will see TXID and index.
All 3 steps need to be done from the same control wallet.

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

Hi Guys,

Thx

Hpmathieu
3. Issue "masternode outputs" command in console window - you will see TXID and index.
Dear all
I download in install https://github.com/philscurrency/philscurrency/releases/tag/v1.2
but I check still: Philscurrency Core version v1.0.0.0-7b6ca38 (64-bit) and no see any Tab Masternode!

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

Hi Guys,

Thx

Hpmathieu
Dear all! How to run masternode in VPS run Ubuntu !
I try many times, but still not successful
mmoraal

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

Please Join the team on Discord, we can help you with the masternode setup.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

Dear friends!
Where can I find the node of this coin to add my wallet
My wallet is not connected
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

Dear friends!
Where can I find the node of this coin to add my wallet
My wallet is not connected

addnode=52.14.182.71:36003
addnode=13.59.107.218:36003
addnode=52.14.113.155:36003

EEM

Activity: 194
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Dear all
I download in install https://github.com/philscurrency/philscurrency/releases/tag/v1.2
but I check still: Philscurrency Core version v1.0.0.0-7b6ca38 (64-bit) and no see any Tab Masternode!

The new wallet was realised https://github.com/philscurrency/philscurrency/releases/tag/v1.3

How to make a MasterNode (step-by-step) guide: https://github.com/philscurrency/phils_install/blob/master/phils_guide.txt
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

Dear all

The new wallet was realised https://github.com/philscurrency/philscurrency/releases/tag/v1.3

How to make a MasterNode (step-by-step) guide: https://github.com/philscurrency/phils_install/blob/master/phils_guide.txt

Thanks you grreat update with masternode tab for this coin!
Thanks your ""How to make a MasterNode (step-by-step) guide""
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:17:46 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to the continuing problems with POW mining, Our threshold has been reached and we have decided to port POS the earliest possible. Even though it is a risky and time taking process, We have planned to work on this as our top most priority and will be launching POS in the least time possible..

FYI: Please spread the word, and let the POW miners know that this is the only time they can mine PHILS and later on the only way to acquire PHILS will be through exchanges.
----
POS Specifications:
----------------------
Block time : 1 min
Block reward : 120 PHILS
Master-node rewards: 65%
Staking rewards: 35%
Block Halving: 400,000 Blocks

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

Did blockchain get stuck?

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

Looks like it. Think most if not all scrypt hashing power on litecoin right now due to big price move up in the last 24 hours. If you got some spare hashing power put it against the coin at miningpool.shop.

Glad they are moving to PoS as mining hash is just too unreliable for even strong small coins like Phils.
Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

Looks like it. Think most if not all scrypt hashing power on litecoin right now due to big price move up in the last 24 hours. If you got some spare hashing power put it against the coin at miningpool.shop.

Glad they are moving to PoS as mining hash is just too unreliable for even strong small coins like Phils.
Hmm... Stuck for 14 hours already... Understanding and supporting the decision to move to POS. However meanwhile I suppose devs should mine their coin 24/7.

◥▲▲◤
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:16:35 AM

Hmm... Stuck for 14 hours already... Understanding and supporting the decision to move to POS. However meanwhile I suppose devs should mine their coin 24/7.
Would anyone like us to open a dedicated mining port for PHILS?

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

Any schedule update for the planned POS?

◥▲▲◤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: