Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will crash one day?  (Read 1857 times)
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:02:01 PM

im sure btc will crash one day again.happend 100times before the last years.but bitcoin always comes back and the bubble gets bigger & bigger.
at the next big crash i will definitly buy some btc a little bit cheaper again ;-)

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:03:09 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will crash one day?
Well if you see at fiat, they crash and recover, so why will Bitcoin be different? It's a currency after all. It will see its ups and downs but the main thing with bitcoin crashing will be, What will make it crash. A way better Altcoin, Quantum computers or a world war 3. The question you are asking has no one definite answer. You are allowed to believe whatever you like Wink

That should always be what people are trying to research on before they go screaming bitcoin will crash.
I think they should have enough sources of information that explain hypothesis assuming that it would be happening.
In my opinion, such scenarios happen because people think bitcoin will go down that is why many will sell not knowing they will be the reason why it will go down.
It is not a fact butbi think it contributes to any crash.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:06:17 PM

Perhaps and I do not know what should I do if it collapsed.  Maybe yes it will and hopefully it will never happen.  I just have a financial freedom a little and I worried less after I knew and used bitcoin.  It is a big help for me as it gives me an additional income.  I was able to buy things that I was not able to buy before because my salary is just enough for my expenses.
jawadmehmood

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:06:37 PM

it is possible lets imagine this on mining ends as the price go up and difficulty level increase for mining and miners get less share at that moment if 50% miners are stop mining bitcoin then what will happen with bitcoin. As bitcoin transaction depends on BTC miners.

Cryptocurrency News Reviews, Community  (https://99altcoin.com)
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:12:05 PM

I think it will not happen. The current price of 1 Bitcoin is at 12,000 USD so it will not happen anymore what I do. As long as anyone who has this Bitcoin suppliers can not break it. Bitcoin will never crash one day. And i believe the record of this year is a little less than 30% to crash. So it does not happen I just think.
andthereyou

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:15:23 PM

It has already experienced crash but not too deep. Like for example in september when china tried to ban altcoins. It crashed from 4600$ to 3000$ then bounce back and now see the price.  Grin
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:30 PM

It could for some reason one day. And I don't want to think about that; instead I am grateful for what have achieved, learned and thankful that I knew about bitcoin because honestly it has been a blessing in disguise to me and my family as well.
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:50 PM

Bitcoin can't grow all the time rapidly up. He needs a correction to gain strength to reach new heights. And many have forgotten what panic sell is.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:19:10 PM

Yes and surely it will because that's part of the natire of bitcoin it fluctuates from time to time, the value is unpredictable but given those facts and even bitcoin will crashed any time I am confident after few weeks it will recover and will reach a much higher value because that's what's always happening for every pump there's a dump but at the end of each cycle the pump will prevail.
Cyberczar

Activity: 368

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:28:30 PM

There never has been something like Bitcoin and never will be. The first truly world currency without national barrier (even though the barriers are slowly popping up with governmental limitations in some countries) so there is no way to ascertain what will be, how it will be and most especially, when it will be.

What we know however is how Bitcoin has behaved, its trend until now. That trend has cumulatively been upward. It has has its challenges but has weathered it well. Therefore, we can say that no long term investor (people who see it as an investment) has lost on the long run. However, going forward we can say that Bitcoin's success so far may not be the basis for judging how it will turn out in the future.

There are variables and events that are already taking place that will likely shape the future. For instance, big players coming in with mega bucks, government regulations and forks are events we will witness more of next year in order to have clearer view of the future.

Generally, we are aware that the price will keep going up as demand rises. We also know that it will keep going up as more people use it as valuable asset instead of as currency. It will keep going up as mining difficulty increases. That's as far as we know.

On the other hand, a time will come when all the Bitcoin are mined, it'll even get scarcer but that's a long time coming. What should be our concern is the reaction of the market to big players dumping the coin. Will most people panic and sell off causing the crash you mentioned? What of governments feeling in future that Bitcoin has grown too big to be a threat to world economy? What happens then? Time will tell.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:43:09 PM

We need to know exactly what the current price is the result of demand, not the game of whales. The correction is possible but after there will be only the moon
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:04:37 PM

We can't deny the possibilities that it will crash someday or probably not just some dips, but the questions are when? and why? nothing last forever, it will be replaced by the competitors or newly created crypto that is almost perfect to cater the needs of the users and investors with its great features which bitcoin is lacking, anything can happen with bitcoin, it can last for several decades with its upgrades and fixes or it will vanish and remain in the legends of cryptocurrencies.

Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:06:34 PM

Bitcoin is a joint media solution. It does not have any third party in the transaction. Its currency can be kept, and later it is possible to get more profit if the price increases. There is no risk of trading Bitcoin and it is very easy to clean so there is no possibility of Bitcoin collapsing.
marjohn

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:09:04 PM

We can't deny the fact that there's no permanent in this world.

Frankly speaking, the time will come for the bitcoin's downtime, but, as of now we can enjoy the bitcoining until the last time we gave up.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:16:57 PM

Yes, since Bitcoin is a part of a wild crypto market. No, doubt that it will crash at the highest level but I am sure that there are the investors who are willing to en-cash such opportunity and it will again boost the price of Bitcoin. It is called a correction process which I was expecting at the level of $6K but somehow it is delayed due to the active game of institutional investors but not long from now, we are going to experience the correction of 20% to 30%.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:21:13 PM

hopefully it will crash once more pretty soon so that all of us can make a nice and huge amount of profit. i will be waiting for the signals to find the best time to sell my trading (BTC) funds and place my buy orders at the bottom of the panic sell...

that is how i have made most of my current stash anyways Wink

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Axel8

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

The old adage what goes up must come down is true in many aspects of life including bitcoin. Although when it comes down it doesn't necessarily have to bottom. Corrections are good for markets. I personally would like to see bitcoin correct so I can add to my position. I hope I don't regret this in the future but I'm not comfortable entering now@13K.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:26:47 PM

That has been the dream of many bankers and CEOs of financial firms earlier.But they all are tired of waiting for such crash over the past eight years.Bitcoin has successfully overcome all the obstacles.We have seen the obituary of bitcoin over hundred times all over the internet.But bitcoin proved it wrong.

It was earlier said that bitcoin would crash if china takes severe actions against it.But bitcoin proved it once again wrong.And now with the change in the attitude of wall street companies and their entering bitcoin market,crash seems to be a little bit difficult now.

Bitcoin may crash when there is no one ready to buy bitcoins and we do not see such situation now.Limited supply is being an added advantage for which people have started to buy it as gold.
A1exander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

It depends on the meaning of 'crash'. 20-30% corrections may look like crashes to many, but they are expected and unavoidable. Bitcoin may drop to, say, $11k tomorrow and I would not be surprised in the slightest. A complete collapse without subsequent recovery? That's another story, and a very unlikely one in the nearest future. In a very long term (decades) - yes, it will.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:37:31 PM

Bitcoins in my own opinion preferably will rise more. I am surprised about the great increase but before it will crash I think it would still have a long run. I think it is just starting to grow at this time. Since that many are just getting involved at it because of the prices striking up the charts. I think prices going up attracts many users to invest more. They do not want to miss profits.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: