Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will crash one day?  (Read 1857 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:43:29 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will crash one day?

Yes there will be a crash at some point in the future and probably several crashes. This doesn’t mean that Bitcoin will fail. There was a crash back in the beginning of 2014 and Bitcoin recovered and has gone well beyond that old high.

The stock market has had several crashes and it is going strong. Crashes are a part of the market along with corrections and consolidations. You can try to time them or ride them out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:45:40 PM

I think it could happen but not to make Bitcoin down. maybe the price will drop for a moment and will rise again.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:47:05 PM

Yes i think bitcoin will crash one day, but we dont know when it happens. Couple of years i bet.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:49:43 PM

I think that will not happen because the bitcoin is now rising in different countries so it will not crash, and the users and investors are increasing here so I think it will get even more and more bitcoin users all over the world, maybe in other coin they can cash but bitcoin will not happen, because bitcoin only dominates all cryto currency coin.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

We can't deny the possibilities that it will crash someday or probably not just some dips, but the questions are when? and why? nothing last forever, it will be replaced by the competitors or newly created crypto that is almost perfect to cater the needs of the users and investors with its great features which bitcoin is lacking, anything can happen with bitcoin, it can last for several decades with its upgrades and fixes or it will vanish and remain in the legends of cryptocurrencies.
Same here too.Before using bitcoin,i think everyone us here is already aware that it has its rising and crashing moments.So any moment from now bitcoin crash may happen.We can't stop it from  being volatile,but one thing for sure let's just appreciate of what bitcoin has today's offer and enjoy its current value.
Renr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:54:05 PM

Aum….

Only Lord knows if Bitcoin will crash in November. We doubt if anyone can truly predict this. One thing we know, should bit coin actually crash in November , it would be a classic buying opportunity as worlds largest exchange CME is planning to introduce bit coin futures in December.
Kesecer

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:54:43 PM

It is havoc in businesses and market across the world..

Its like saying will stock exchanges stop one day.. what will happen..

Will world end one day…

Dont worry…

The market value might come down… personally i dont see that happening..

So happy investing
Usine

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:54:59 PM

No one knows the actual worth of a bitcoin, so it will come down once it is overpriced, but again you don’t know how much price is overprice.

Number of bitcoins are fixed and it’s price is increasing only based on demand and supply basis. There are still very few people trading in digital currency comparing to total population investing money or money invested in digital currencies are a small percentage compared to total money invested in market. So there is still much space left to grow for bitcoin, however there is high risk associated with it.

At present I would bet on its buy deal and not sell.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:58:03 PM

I would not be saying the truth if I comment that I don't think about it because times without number the thought comes like 'what if bitcoin price crashes tomorrow' or I wake one day to realise the price I left at above $10,000 before going to bed, has gone below $1,000 the following day but as much as the thought comes, so also are news to make the difficulty of that happening more intense and not just good news alone but not so favourable news which makes the price takes a hit with the hope that recovery is in sight.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:10:18 PM

It’s not a matter of will it, it’s a matter of when.

There will be a point when major investors have realized the target profit levels they were looking for and decide to liquidate their holdings. They might liquidate to reinvest in another asset or simply return profits to their shareholders and be the big hero. All investments eventually reach a price that prohibits new entry. That will start a run that will free fall the exchange rate like a meteor racing to earth. When that will happen is anyone’s guess. When you see the price start falling rapidly better sell quick (if the exchanges allow you to sell quickly) or you might be stuck with a bunch of these.

mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:19:35 PM

I think bitcoin will never crash.beacause before some years only few people know about the btc but nowdays it's popularity is increasing too much.And btc supply is also counted so no more btc will come into the market therfore in future it's price will increase too much.And bitcoin is also first cryptocurrency and the king of cryptoworld therfore i think btc  will never crash.
putlink

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

Bitcoin may crash for the following reasons:
1, the mainstream countries ban
2, there is a more advanced and more perfect currency or technology
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

First thing we have to fit in mind that Bitcoin is thing which human have made with proper cryptographic algorithmic platform for exchange of tokens, which purely work on peer to peer network.

Now my opinion about crash of Bitcoins -

Bitcoin basically have value for its type of work used with algorithm to generate tokens by solving blocks. And as now many users are part of this process of generation of Bitcoins by contributing computing power, which really costs to miner. And against this cost of investment, contributors get rewards according to their share of participation.

So as per my view miner who have BTC or people already had BTC can decide price of Bitcoin and user have the only option to buy it at sellers price. So when user stop to showing interest in Bitcoins, there are possibilities of crashing Bitcoins. Otherwise Bitcoin is really valuable commodity for future investment, and more and more interest of common people will take Bitcoins to new height.
izthuphido

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:13:56 PM

for me bitcoin will not fall because many depend on it and the size of it is so expensive that bitcoin will be lost in the world because many people will suffer and many families will starve if bitcoin is lost so it should be spread over social media for other people to learn more about bitcoin and not just plug it in because I believe in the saying that it's just as good.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:22 PM

I hope it won't happen that bitcoin will crash.maybe it will crash one day or maybe not.There is no sure for that.No one knows.But one thing for sure that bitcoin now is increasingly higher.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:25:52 PM

It has happened in the past and may happen in the future. when that happens, make sure you have spare cash to make a kill out of it. I still believe the value of bitcoin will rise in the long run.

maribert

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:28:04 PM

Yes, bitcoin might crash one day, but know one knows when. Based on how bitcoin has rise from its first day until now, I am confident that crash will still be far to happen so Ill just took bitcoins opportunity as of now.
Razumomo

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:33:00 PM

bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. it's demand & value both are increasing day by day. it hits $12000 already. I also think it will crush one day., but don't worry it will not in some years. may be after 50/100 years . Wink enjoy bitcoin till then and get more profit to invest there.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:01:12 PM

many things can fail...we can't know what will happen in the future...but we can make predictions based on real data...at the moment there are no prerequisites for it to collapse
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

Well, clearly, everything that has a beginning also has an end or is bound to end at some point. The only question is when. And that is something none of us here can say for sure. The only thing we can really do is to speculate about this.

And for me, i think it ain't gonna be somewhere near our lifetime. So wouldn't make sense to worry about it. Would only be just a waste of time and energy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: