Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will crash one day?  (Read 1857 times)
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:40:10 PM

Bitcoin has around $300 billion marketcap so it is no more some digital token with bunch of tech guys supporting it. People from all over the world are showing their interest in bitcoin and its feature, many are buying and many are just learning more before putting their money.

Bitcoin price can't crash to zero overnight but dump of over 20-30% in just few hours is possible as bitcoin market is still volatile and recent addition of bitcoin future can make it more volatile.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:56:03 PM

I suppose we all hope it won't, but we all fear it will.
Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

Yes that is right and i also do not think bitcoin will crash one day because bitcoin is the future of money, bitcoin is now the most important thing to the people and it give a lot of support to the bitcoin that’s why bitcoin will live a long. People say that bitcoin is like a bubble and it will crash one day but I think we need to think positive and prevent these things.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
BusyBeaverHP

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:02:05 AM

Bitcoin has around $300 billion marketcap so it is no more some digital token with bunch of tech guys supporting it. People from all over the world are showing their interest in bitcoin and its feature, many are buying and many are just learning more before putting their money.

Bitcoin price can't crash to zero overnight but dump of over 20-30% in just few hours is possible as bitcoin market is still volatile and recent addition of bitcoin future can make it more volatile.
A lot of negative thinking people all over the world thinks that bitcoin is like a bubble and it will crash one day and will lose its importance to its people who invest but I think we need to think positive and invest and give support to the bitcoin after all bitcoin will grow for a long time.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:29:56 AM

Yes that is right and i also do not think bitcoin will crash one day because bitcoin is the future of money, bitcoin is now the most important thing to the people and it give a lot of support to the bitcoin that’s why bitcoin will live a long. People say that bitcoin is like a bubble and it will crash one day but I think we need to think positive and prevent these things.
We never what happen in the future maybe there's a possibility that bitcoin will crash but it was only a speculation. Let's go first to the reality and enjoyed the increasing of bitcoin value, still I was not believe that bitcoin will crash down because it was the starting point of bitcoin to raised up. If they see the bitcoin price graph for the past 5 years, you can see that bitcoin was increased silently but surely.

I believe that bitcoin are continuously raising up because when time come past supporters and users of this coin are continues increasing, that's why I can't understand why other people said that this coin will be crashed. I truly trust this coin so whatever happen I support this coin in the future.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:37:47 PM

Don’t forget, Natoshi Sakatomato has over a million bitcoins. He/she/they or it could crash bitcoin into oblivion 10 times over. It’s only a matter of time before those coins are sold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: