Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME FRAME TO REACH $25,000  (Read 2198 times)
Nikita_paymon

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:22:55 AM

Coupled with the rate at which the price of bitcoin has been increasing lately. I'd like to know how long it would take bitcoin to reach $25k since it took it just a year to rise from $1k to $10k(which was pretty cool and fast) but I doubt if it can rise as fast as that again
I think it should be February.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:29:01 AM

It really depends on the news or forks that's coming too. It maybe too near to reach $25k but it is still a long way to go. Since bitcoin is mostly known for its price fluctuations, it is also possible it might decrease a few dollars before it'll try to reach a new ath again. And bitcoin is more widely known now than it was way back the first of this year so we can't really compare the price because of bitcoins popularity.

The value of bitcoin is really unpredictable, as this time its still soaring high and breaking its previous high value. Nowadays, many people gets interested about bitcoin due to the number of people helps there needs and wants in life. Some of them change there lifestyles and the of living as well. I believed someday that this dominant crypto currency will become more popular and someday it will used as paying transactions since its value getting high as a mountain.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:32:01 AM

Well, I guess the bitcoin value will get $25000 on next year which means 2018..  But just i guess this in assumption not in sure.. It's really unpredictable Because now the value is getting low.. Let see what will  happen..
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:39:10 AM

Well, I guess the bitcoin value will get $25000 on next year which means 2018..  But just i guess this in assumption not in sure.. It's really unpredictable Because now the value is getting low.. Let see what will  happen..
After such a sharp rise in prices is a natural phenomenon. Such an adjustment was inevitable. But I think that it is long. Next week we will see again the rapid increase in prices. It's even possible that we touch the mark of $ 20,000. Now, every year, price hikes will become more significant.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

If the price will continue to grow at such a high rate, the $ 25,000 at the end of the year is very possible. Or maybe even earlier.
Well I am in favor of this statement. Bitcoin has so smoothly working and progressing with much best facts and figures and a time will come when it comes to lacs and even more. As far as the end of this year is concerned, bitcoin price will surely go to $25000 or around and this will surely happen. As the history of bitcoin in past week is analyzed, bitcoin will surely make the world amazed.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:41:48 PM

At the current speed, Bitcoin is going to touch $25,000 in the coming 10 days. Bitcoin price is finally touching the moon and all this progress in such a short span of time is totally incredible and at the same time unpredictable. Also, the value of Bitcoin is not getting low any time soon it may continuously to increase before a big unexpected crash. The movement of market is highly unstable and has already damaged many holders of altcoin.
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

Bitcoin's price is driven by volume, and a higher volume usually gives higher price. If we assume that this effect is exponential, which I think is fair, then $25.000 should be not very far away. I think that $25.000 can be seen around of years 2018
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:23:05 PM

Bitcoin's price hike lately is the fastest so far in the history of bitcoin. Reaching more than 18K USD from 10K USD in just a couple of days is quite astonishing feat of bitcoin's run. If that will continue, a 25k USD mark is achievable on or before this coming Christmas.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:51:16 PM

Coupled with the rate at which the price of bitcoin has been increasing lately. I'd like to know how long it would take bitcoin to reach $25k since it took it just a year to rise from $1k to $10k(which was pretty cool and fast) but I doubt if it can rise as fast as that again

If we consider the rate Bitcoin is going today we can expect $25000 mark by a 2 weeks time. The curren condition of price boost digital currency's popularity in thr mainstream media. It is a good condition to set up digital currency for adoption in the near future
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:47:23 PM

I am guessing March of next year but I could foresee it getting there a lot quicker than that due to price action as of late. If things stay this bullish then I think 25k could come as early as January but I wouldn't bet on that.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:55:28 PM

If we consider the rate Bitcoin is going today we can expect $25000 mark by a 2 weeks time. The curren condition of price boost digital currency's popularity in thr mainstream media. It is a good condition to set up digital currency for adoption in the near future

But I really doubted if it will continue increasing because of having a hardforks coming by this month. I dont say that their is no chances that it will reach for such amount but then, it surely needs months to have it. Because we all knew that if their is hardforks launch, a big possibility that it will affect th flow of prices in the market.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:53:59 PM

It really depends on the news or forks that's coming too. It maybe too near to reach $25k but it is still a long way to go. Since bitcoin is mostly known for its price fluctuations, it is also possible it might decrease a few dollars before it'll try to reach a new ath again. And bitcoin is more widely known now than it was way back the first of this year so we can't really compare the price because of bitcoins popularity.

yeah, It will depend upon the investors throughout the world. A $25k is still possible to happend which it comes to the value of bitcoin is very unpredictable that it can suddenly grows its value rapidly in just short period of time. Also, it allows people to encourage to believed and invest in bitcoin and makes its value grows due too and its popularity as the time passes by and gaining more profit today and for the future.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:24:56 AM

Maybe next year bitcoin will reach $25000. Last month the value of bitcoin hit $10000 and $15000 this week. Bitcoin is growing so fast. So its not imposible for bitcoin to hit $25k.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:55:41 AM

We don't know where is the top yet and when is the correction, actually I can't believe Bitcoin reach this high in 2017, earlier I only predict the $10K bitcoin is just a momentarily. But the recent prices surges is blown my mind. In my opinion, the 25K dollar is quite achievable but not in 2017.
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:00:06 AM

If that South Korea exchange ban news is fake or CME doesn't extend the date of bitcoin future lauch, then we can see a huge price rally near Christmas and bitcoin can touch $25k by new year. But if those news are true. There might be a correction coming as South Korea is one of the largest market for cryptos and such a news from such country is indeed not good for the market.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:33:28 AM

In the first quarter or first few months of the year 2018, the price of bitcoin will gonna reach that price mark because the price of bitcoin is slowly going up and after a few more days, bitcoin will have more demand because the demand is the key for the price of bitcoin to go up. If bitcoin will have more positive things in the next few days or weeks then bitcoin will be gonna become a huge surprise to those skeptical.
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:51:53 AM

I think Bitcoin went as high as $19,000 during the month of December. Or was it only $18,000 plus? Either way, with that rise in Bitcoin's value, it is not hard to think that $25,000 will be achieved within January to March 2018. If Bitcoin will achieve $20,000 within December, no doubt the $25,000 will easily follow. Perhaps it will happen not later than February of 2018. Let us just wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:02:32 AM

It will take time to reach that much rates. The 25K rate is like almost double the current and for which the market capilgsim is almost more than 200 Billion. This means we will need to achieve at least 1/3rd of the current market cap in addition to what we have currently. Thus we will start gaining the market value for ht bitcoin.

There is also plus point currently, we are running out of the bitcoin supply now. Considering that more than 16.5 ml coins already in the market and 6% coins in the possession of Nakomoto Sir, and may be 1% of whole lost due to hacked accounts, lost private keys etc, we will see this shortening of the coin supply real soon. This will lead to more increase prices and hence 25K could be nearer than we think. May be next 5-6 months looks to me green period for this.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:04:03 AM

Bitcoin is going up like crazy but that target is too high for this year, we might reach $20,000 and that is the highest I guess, maybe first quarter of the next year there is a chance we will rich that price, as long as the progress continues there's always a chance to see a significant price increase and I know that is what we are hoping to happen, so continue to hold because this is not gonna stop.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:22:16 AM

Although the $25k mark set for bitcoin price for next year may be feasible, we should all remember that  no financial analyst has been right with their predictions on Bitcoin price. However, given the volatility of Bitcoin coupled with its recent huge use-case and awareness spreading like wildfire I think the $25k mark will definitely be met with the first quarter of 2018. We are likely seeing $20k before the end of Dec 2017.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██