Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME FRAME TO REACH $25,000  (Read 2206 times)
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:45:44 AM

Coupled with the rate at which the price of bitcoin has been increasing lately. I'd like to know how long it would take bitcoin to reach $25k since it took it just a year to rise from $1k to $10k(which was pretty cool and fast) but I doubt if it can rise as fast as that again
Bitcoin has a strong growth in the $ 15,000 - $ 18,000 range, but it's dump to the $ 19,000  so it could take a year to reach the $ 25,000 mark.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:30:44 PM

Coupled with the rate at which the price of bitcoin has been increasing lately. I'd like to know how long it would take bitcoin to reach $25k since it took it just a year to rise from $1k to $10k(which was pretty cool and fast) but I doubt if it can rise as fast as that again
You know the volatility level of Bitcoin, right? And also you know, that Bitcoin can be hardly influenced by some news. Of course there is also a "whales" influence (big market makers). So to predict the time-frame for reaching $25k is too hard.
Whales really cannot have much influence on the market right now and they are careful too as well. The market cap is increasing hugely daily and that means a lot. Sure, we cannot predict the time frame at which bitcoin can reach such a value, and there are so many factors that can cause some bearish trend, but we also have to realize that with this pace, anything can be possible.

The truth is no one can know what the time frame to reach $25000 would be. May be early next year, mid, or even later on. There are so many things that can happen which could drive the value backwards and then anything can happen that can even make it skyrocket at a pace higher than it has already been giving so far. In the latter case though, in the first quarter of 2018, that value is something to be expected.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:09:56 PM

You know the volatility level of Bitcoin, right? And also you know, that Bitcoin can be hardly influenced by some news. Of course there is also a "whales" influence (big market makers). So to predict the time-frame for reaching $25k is too hard.
Whales really cannot have much influence on the market right now and they are careful too as well. The market cap is increasing hugely daily and that means a lot. Sure, we cannot predict the time frame at which bitcoin can reach such a value, and there are so many factors that can cause some bearish trend, but we also have to realize that with this pace, anything can be possible.

The truth is no one can know what the time frame to reach $25000 would be. May be early next year, mid, or even later on. There are so many things that can happen which could drive the value backwards and then anything can happen that can even make it skyrocket at a pace higher than it has already been giving so far. In the latter case though, in the first quarter of 2018, that value is something to be expected.
We just have another all time high and breaking $25,000 will most probably happen next year but I also believe it will be possible this year depending the news and the mood of the traders. This will happen for sure because the support is getting bigger and there's plenty of good news that happens to bitcoin this year making bitcoin's big success this year. If we will not reach $25,000 but the growth trend continues then we can expect big success next year, maybe more success than this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:38:40 PM

I think it would be at the end of the next year when the price is really increasing in the amazing way.

As i can see the price right now, I believe it will hit $25k early in the year 2018. The demand for this is increasingly amazing and I know it will continue to pump. No matter what happen, I am confident that bitcoin will hit all our speculation and go beyond that.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:50:02 AM

Some traders say that at the end of this month it will reach 25,000 usd i don't know if it was true but for me. i'm very bullish in bitcoin and i 'll see to it that 100k is very possible by next year. 25,000 for this month is for real of course.
I do not think it is unrealistic to think we are going to reach that price before the end of the year since we are already very close to 20k now if that does not happen before the end of the year no one really cares since it is almost a sure thing we are going to reach that price in the next year.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

Some traders say that at the end of this month it will reach 25,000 usd i don't know if it was true but for me. i'm very bullish in bitcoin and i 'll see to it that 100k is very possible by next year. 25,000 for this month is for real of course.
I do not think it is unrealistic to think we are going to reach that price before the end of the year since we are already very close to 20k now if that does not happen before the end of the year no one really cares since it is almost a sure thing we are going to reach that price in the next year.
20k for the next week. 25k for the next year. When the bitcoin futures already used by the more speculators to get into the bitcoin and that will be a huge hype. It will be possible but bitcoin needs correction to determine the price of the bitcoin itself. But many people said about the possibility. How the price of bitcoin increases a lot just in a short time.
It looks become a real evidence how the bullish of bitcoin is so crazy right now.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:20:40 AM

$20,000 is reachable till this month end since the current price now is $19450+..but still we cant predict what will happen for the coming days since its price totally pumps up every single day.If this would reach to $20k probably correction will happen again and that depends on holders to exchange their bitcoins to fiat currencies in preparation in incoming christmas season.Every holders has its plan in their investments and i can see that they will spend a bit of their investments in this precious day .
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:32 AM

Today, bitcoin's price is almost twenty thousand dollars. Therefore, there are lot of possibilities that bitcoin's price will make it to the twenty five thousand dollar mark. Regarding to the time when will it gonna happen, I think this holiday season has something to do with the tremendous increase in price. People have money to spend and also they have their bonuses. I predict by the first month of the new year, it can achieve that price.

Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

I would not be surprised if by the new year we see the cost of bitcoin 25000. A month ago it seemed incredible, now no one will be surprised at this price.

roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:17:26 PM

Actually, bitcoin reach $50000 is not surprise me because we know it will happen, but bitcoin reach $25000 before December is sound crazy. How can it happen. I always hear bitcoin is going up very much. Even if you hear down, just 0.x%. For me, 0.x% is not going down. I want to see how much can bitcoin reach in 2018. $100,000? 200,000 or 1,000,000?

wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

I would not be surprised if by the new year we see the cost of bitcoin 25000. A month ago it seemed incredible, now no one will be surprised at this price.
Bitcoin price is very surprising indeed, currently it is almost $20k. Yes it is possible $25k can reach anytime for me because the movement in the market is very fast. So time frame is not long to reach for the $25k.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:33:25 PM

Bitcoin price is very surprising indeed, currently it is almost $20k. Yes it is possible $25k can reach anytime for me because the movement in the market is very fast. So time frame is not long to reach for the $25k.

My guess is it will reach 25k$ by january 2018, Its been a hell of a ride this month and its about time it become a little bit stable at that current price then it will become wild again by january. Too much price growth will destroy the economy and Bitcoin in the future and Bitcoin should have the price correction already.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:03:07 PM

I feel $25k can be achieved after new year as of now the transactions and movement of bitcoin in the market is really high but it might be stalled for a week or two because people will be busy with their vacations and also there might be a huge price pump.followed by a temporary dump which is traditional from few years.

Am I spamming? Report me!
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

Maybe  bitcoin will reach $25k by next year, no one knows if when in 2018. Now the price of bitcoin reaches $19k and increasing. Its hard but theres a possibility that it will reach $25k someday. It takes a long period of time to reach that amount.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:15:48 PM

A couple more days to go and bitcoin will reach $25,000, and it is just a matter of time that the price will reach that amount too. Good for those who invested bitcoin and believed in it. And I would not be surprised if it will reach $25k before or the first week of January.
ElvenRaider

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

amazing week for BTC
welcome 20k USD and we will watch this floor carefully, this number has important thing to go to hugher number
if you ask timeframe to reach 25k USD, i think it will depend on much thing
especially this 20kUSD, if succeed to hold above 20k, then 25k will come as fast as possible, if failed then it will take a long time to go to 25k

Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:11:03 PM

Looking at the current speed of rise, reaching 25k won't take more than 2 months, so probably in Jan 2018 , the bitcoin might cross 25k
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

If it will grow like a hell before, we can reach at least 30000$ in happy new year, right in 14 days easily, but may be we will get some correction, only god knows how much strong.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mr.X(999)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

It's possible, I've predicted the index bitcoin will reach 20.000$ even more in 2018. Many countries start to see bitcoin now because bitcoin affect the economics of the country really big. There is a lot of people talking about bitcoin and start to learn to use it as an investment.
iolite

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

history repeats itself  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: