Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit coin hit $12500. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 931 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:44:18 PM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

I suggest investing from now before bitcoin prices are getting more expensive.
it would not be a loss if from now investing bitcoin because bitcoin prices will continue to rise.

Yes I agree. rather I would like to suggest go for generation of Bitcoins. As anyone can generate Bitcoins with proper technical knowledge. But it will costs more as day by day more participants are getting involved in mining which supports network to keep safe, secure and running.

Buying Bitcoins for certain price and then sell at higher price, this will give your just one opportunity to get returns on investment. But generation of Bitcoin gives your more mobility and freedom to control your Bitcoins flow. Also I would like to recommend spend more time on learning basics of Bitcoin platform, Blockchain technology and environment of bitcoins. This will help you to be confident, while transacting bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:47:59 PM

Bitcoin raised to $1000 and people asked is this the time to buy BTC or should I wait for it to drop in price.
Bitcoin raised to $5000 and people asked is this the time to buy BTC or should I wait for it to drop in price.
Bitcoin raised to $10k and yet people asked the same question. You people should understand how bitcoin works rather than asking whether to buy or not. Bitcoin will rise until there is a supply. Buy it now and don't regret it later. Just buy it if you can.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:53:06 PM

these days if you blink you miss a couple of thousand dollars of rise. you must invest immediately if you don't want to miss out on the rise. but at the same time you must remember that this trend will not last forever. it will possibly be with us for a while, we may even see $15000 but this is dangerously getting closer to a bubble. we may see a rather big reversal after than and you have to be careful not get caught under the selling load of weak hands by that time and be on the winning side of those who are buying in the dip.

There is a FOMO brewing...
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

it would not be a loss if from now investing bitcoin because bitcoin prices will continue to rise.

Yes.The price of bitcoin is keeps on raising. This is the right time to inverse your money in bitcoin.Even now you can get into bitcoin, because the price will raise more than this.At the end of this year the price of bitcoin will be 15,000$ sure.Till the year end the price of bitcoin will continuously increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
carefumles

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:58:14 PM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

you need big correction happen because last increasing was very big (crash must happen).

price is so big to start which make your 1200$ so littel
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

I hope by the end of this year bitcoin to $ 14000 and mid-2018 will touch $ 15000.seeing the movement of bitcoin very quickly I think it will be possible. the correction is also not down too far, probably will continue to rise,..
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:31:10 PM

Hi,

I understand why you are asking such questions. Many people are trying to determine whether it is too lte or not to invest.
Will btc continue rising? Will it go down? Will there be corrections?

Nobody knows.
So what I personnally advise you is to make what you can. You know how much you want to invest, that's great. If you are a gambler, then invest now and maybe by the end of 2018 you would have doubled your initial investment. If you are not such a risk-taker, then wait until the bitcoin is "low enough". With this second solution, you keep your money "safe" just because you do not invest it.. but maybe you lose some profitable opportunities.

It is impossible to tell you what will happen. Do as you "feel" to!  Wink

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:33:28 PM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

Try to buy your bitcoins as soon as you can otherwise the price will increase more. I don't think any chance for price fall now so just bitcoin for the current price and keep your bitcoins for long period like more than two years to have good profits.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

You should invest before 2 or 3 days , when bitcoin has come back and under $10000. But still it is a good chance to invest on bitcoin. But i will advice you, when you buy bitcoin then must hold it becasue if you hold it then you will gain profit from it.   
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:12:04 PM

Bitcoin raised to $1000 and people asked is this the time to buy BTC or should I wait for it to drop in price.
Bitcoin raised to $5000 and people asked is this the time to buy BTC or should I wait for it to drop in price.
Bitcoin raised to $10k and yet people asked the same question. You people should understand how bitcoin works rather than asking whether to buy or not. Bitcoin will rise until there is a supply. Buy it now and don't regret it later. Just buy it if you can.
Nicely put. We have seen numerous threads in the past asking the same question. For me, there's no right or wrong time to get and buy bitcoins. Why? because their is a high chance that the price could increase overtime. So I advise you to get into the market. The sooner the better. You don't want to miss the opportunity to make some profit. And if it goes down, then hold on it and don't panic sell. Because historical logs shows that it will quickly bounce back and can even go above its previous all-time-high.

You should invest before 2 or 3 days , when bitcoin has come back and under $10000. But still it is a good chance to invest on bitcoin. But i will advice you, when you buy bitcoin then must hold it becasue if you hold it then you will gain profit from it.   
Yes, hold it for long term. Bitcoin now is becoming a medium to store your wealth. But in order to fully maximize your profits. I advise you to hold like minimum 6 months to 1 year and see how your investment has become. The profit is really there, but you need a lot of patience and restraint not to sell it unless you needed money because of some emergency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

If you are planning to hold BTC for the long term, yes, you should invest now. BTC price has been rising very fast, don’t miss the chance and end up buying at a higher price.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:40:47 PM

Bitcoin has reached our expected target of $12,500. Right now it is at the upper bound of the channel, resistance it failed to take out on November 29th, resulting in a 21% correction. Thus, we recommend to book some profits at this level, and have a portion of your position in case it breaks throw this range.
marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

I am waiting for a corrections but still nothing, which is pretty strange. I would say that right now is very hard to predict what will happen in the short run. But on long time, I think it is ok to buy even at this price. Just do not panic when the correction comes.
tanert

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

You should invest with money that doesnt make you sad once you loose. As an example of mine, i have invested from 7000 around with 2000$, now i doubled my coins and trippled initial invest. How i did, because i was relax to trade during pumpings and dumpings.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:01:24 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is always profitable but at this time price is very high. I am recommending you that, wait some time for falling down.
It maybe down to 10k$ after next Bitcoin fork
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:02:58 PM

Ever since I came to understand that when it have to do with bitcoin investment now at any point in time you sees the price of bitcoin is a right time to invest into into, so I don't have to worry about when to invest into bitcoin. All I can tell anyone who wants to invest into bitcoin now is to encourage the person made to make the person understand the risky involve and the benefits also involve.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:11:18 PM

Now at this time bitcoin value growing so fast! in future people's did not understand about too fast growing. it's better now if you can gather some of bitcoin or bitcoin $. I think if you gather some of btc than your near future is out of financial problems.
Akash55

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:18 PM

Bitcoin is growing in a rocket speed since last few days so if you invest now you will get a huge bonus from it.So it's good for you to invest now
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

Day by day the price increases and Bitcoin is getting harder and harder. If you succeed, of course, try but I do not know if it can do it because it is very difficult at the moment.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:19:02 PM

Yes, of course, I also agree I think bitcoin price rising and rising! if some rare situation bitcoin price down then so fast again rise bitcoin value, so it's not good think to wait for bitcoin price down.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: