Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could You Please Suggest Me Some Good Bounty Campaign?  (Read 159 times)
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:40:11 AM

Hello Friends,

Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. As a new user i wanna do some good bounty campaign besides my study.
But There are many bounty campaigns and i am spending whole day by  searching and reading them but i can't get which project is good to do.

That's why, Please suggest me some good bounty campaign,

Thanks a lot everyone.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:45:50 AM

you cant do campains as a new user in bitcointalk, but you can try the Stox.com bounties.. they are offering plenty of them now
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

you won't benefit a lot from them with your current forum rank, it's better to build your account first by contributing to the community and help other members then you can start joining bounty campaign.

It's only my opinion and you can do whatever you want.

tree1100hn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:40:14 AM

I recommend that you upgrade to the Jr membership level as soon as possible, because the onion is participating in an airdrop, maybe you can catch up, and the onion price is still very low, so you should join us as soon as possible, I hope you will not take this proposal as advertising. I hope you can get more dollars through investment, of course, this proposal is for reference only, any investment advice also requires you to make your own decision.
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:49:25 AM

Hello Friends,

Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. As a new user i wanna do some good bounty campaign besides my study.
But There are many bounty campaigns and i am spending whole day by  searching and reading them but i can't get which project is good to do.

Thanks a lot everyone.

Pay attention to my campaign. They pay very good money but most likely you're already late, as there was a limited number of participants

dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:00:44 PM

Hello Friends,

Thanks a lot everyone.

All i can say to you just focus or pay attention in campaign or give time of it. but my advice to you is be a Jr member first so that you can join many campaign. Good luck.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:04:04 PM

You can check existing bounty here bountylord.com choose the high ratings one because it has higher chance to be a successful ICO.

Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

wait to get jr.member rank , so you can get into some decent bounties offers
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:14:36 PM

You're at a novice level and you can't take part in most of the bounty action. If you have other Numbers, you can join Bankex's bounty program, which is a great project. Grin

Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:15:30 PM

I would suggest on you a good bounty campaign first you be a rank as jr. Member so that you can apply different bounties like social media campaign and most profit earnings are the signature campaign.Good luck and be patient waiting for being ranked and read search regarding the cryptocurriencies
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:27:38 PM

You can see my campaign in bellow. I think the campaign is good. You can check and get many information in announcement  Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------