Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaigns  (Read 1626 times)
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:31:48 PM

Im looking for signature campaign. Am i in the right forum?
Like other's opinions, you may find signature campaign in the column of marketplace then click service. Every signature campaign there's a different rules and requirement, aside from that ranking is the most important when you're applying or join in one campaign. because there are other signature campaign accepting from higher rank only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:17:33 PM

hmm, you are in right forum but you are but maybe not in this sub forum, you can going to services sub forum or bounties sub forum, there are many signature campaign that you can join with them

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:25:48 PM

try altcoins it’s hard to find one for Jrmember and accept BTC(ask me i try).

or do like me and wait to be full member

If you are really desirous to find a campaign at your level you will,  only that it is limited and selective according to post quality and other things that only the managers can say. Wishing you Good Luck.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

Don't just join the forum to earn from signature campaign. You will end up spamming the forum without even noticing. Just try to contribute to each thread and make sure you are familiar and follow the forum rules before you start posting.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

hmm, you are in right forum but you are but maybe not in this sub forum, you can going to services sub forum or bounties sub forum, there are many signature campaign that you can join with them
The best thing which most of us will appreciate about bitcoin is this concept of signature campaign. It is not only a good source of information for all those who are associated with bitcoin but on the other hand, it is also a very good source of making money. There are number of people who are earning money just because of this forum. You can also make money even if you have some job by pasting in your free time.
wRexz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:27:29 PM

Many bounties have signature campaign, in AlternateCryptocurrency bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0).
Or just simple search in search box with keyword "bounty" or "bounties" or "signature campaign". Hope this will help you.
Jaynykz

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:17:04 AM

Hi everyone can teach me how to be a oart of campaign. Because im a new member here and i dont have any idea about joining and the benefits of campaign.thank you.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:51:53 AM

Go to services section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0, there are many signature campaigns there. Just find out the campaign that accept your rank and try to register on it if they have a slot for your rank.

Hi everyone can teach me how to be a oart of campaign. Because im a new member here and i dont have any idea about joining and the benefits of campaign.thank you.

Like i said, find a campaign that have a slot for your rank and register on that thread. Don't forget to wear the signature code on your account.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:14:49 AM

check services section you will find lots of signature campaigns, or if you want to get bounty tokens go on the marketplace of altcoins. Some prefered to join on bounty campaign instead of btc campaign

Is there any special reason why people more interesting to join bounty signature rather than bitcoin signature?
As i know, bounty signature campaign participant will only get paid if project success but bitcoin signature campaign will get paid every week. Is it because the amount of fee higher in bounty?
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:16:57 AM

You can find the campaign that avialbale for your rank ( actually you can joined that rank because you are a Jr. Member now. ) There's so many campaign in services section or click here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 if you want to join, you can follow the form and submit or post where you want to join, and don't forget to wear the signature code that fit for your rank.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
nhatminhvo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:11:03 PM

There are many signature campaigns here. You should consult and participate in them. Your rank must be higher than Jr to be involved.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:15:42 PM

Is there any signature cagmpaign that still accepting jr member? I hope there is.

ShairAfzal

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:09:58 PM

Is there any signature cagmpaign that still accepting jr member? I hope there is.

I think the answer is NO
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:09:13 PM

Yes you are in the right forum so here are the links that will help you figure out what are the campaigns that are currently available
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

and with this link below it is all about bounties (altcoins)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Yes there are check the services section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:28:14 AM

Like other's opinions, you may find signature campaign in the column of marketplace then click service. Every signature campaign there's a different rules and requirement, aside from that ranking is the most important when you're applying or join in one campaign. because there are other signature campaign accepting from higher rank only.
In addition if you think that you can easily join in the signature campaign because you can used international language, it is wrong. Because one of the qualifications of campaign managers is quality of post, all of them don't want to recruit shit poster, so as I advise to you make your post clearly and understandable.

Therefore just make your post is always on topic, also continues post buddy I'm sure sooner or later you can got a job in signature campaign, don't lose hope.
TyrellWellick

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:43:50 AM

No sir, you can select from the announcements at the Altcoints maybe?

Just take time to read for the requirements; I'm sure you'll find one soon enough
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:30:55 AM

You're not in the right place, There are 3 types of signature campaigns here in the forum. Here are the types of signature campaigns
1. The one that pays Bitcoin.
2. The on that pays Altcoins. (The one that they're promoting)
3. Combination of both (For example 50% Bitcoin 50% altcoin)

So if you're wondering where you can find open signature campaigns you can check it here:

•SERVICE (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0) - The one that pays bitcoin.
•BOUNTIES (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0) - The one that pays altcoin.
Praskatoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:56:58 AM

Reading this, I guess I'm very lucky to found Newbie signature campaign with BTC payment..

I believe they are still open for jr. members, so if you are interested take a look:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

you can find out many signatures campaign that accept jr member in selection Bounties (Altcoins): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
better check this mates link for bounties because its rarely to find
campaign signature accepting JR members.its more kn Member or full member
is what they need,but in bounty even newbies sometimes are welcome.but search
first the bounty that you will be joining because many bounties are scam now a days
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:52:32 PM

Its better to discover it with your own self better than asking with that nonsense question. Oh don't tell us you didn't checked all sections in the forum. Read carefully the rules i dont think any of the campaign manager will accept you. Look at your post you must post a constructive post also in topic to be eligible in a campaign. Also read the requirements before applying a campaign its a must. Its only my suggestion.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: