Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaigns  (Read 1619 times)
pazzpjj001 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:24:26 AM

Im looking for signature campaign. Am i in the right forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:19:37 PM

You can check the services section in this forum where you will find all signature campaigns and as you are jr member you are eligible to join a campaign but not sure whether there are free slots for your rank or not do your own research.
pazzpjj001 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:19:16 PM

You can check the services section in this forum where you will find all signature campaigns and as you are jr member you are eligible to join a campaign but not sure whether there are free slots for your rank or not do your own research.
Thankyou so much!
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

you can find out many signatures campaign that accept jr member in selection Bounties (Altcoins): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:00:01 PM

Go to the services section, you can find out a lot of signature campaign in here and all these campaign paying in BTC only and I think only few signature that accept Jr. Member rank so if you want to join signature campaign at the moment I think you should try to join Altcoin signature boun campaign, altmost altcoin signature campaign accept Jr. Member rank.

TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:31:30 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:10:16 PM by TTITA

Yes in this forum there are many bounty, especially 'Signature campaigns' as you looking.
You can go to find campaign in both these section

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

For every Signature campaigns there are have different term and rules about payment, rank requirement, etc.
I advise you to be more active in this forum first before applying any signature campaign, so you will have more better understand the game knowledge.
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

Yes, you are in the right forum.You can apply the signature campaign from Bounties section and this the step to find it (just click) :
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)

As I know the minimum requirement to join a campaign is the junior member and above but better you increase your rank asap because it affects in the division of stake.

Hope it can help  Smiley
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

With Jr. Member rank it's really hard to join any signature campaign for now cause almost signature campaign that paying in BTC only accept Member rank and above so at the start with Jr. Member you can go to Altcoin Bounty section to find some good bounty campaign and you can try to join signature bounty campaign. Don't forget to make good quality post cause it's the most important thing if you want to join a signature campaign with good payrate in BTC.

cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:23:56 PM

try altcoins it’s hard to find one for Jrmember and accept BTC(ask me i try).

or do like me and wait to be full member
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:31:04 PM

Instead of joining signature campaign you should try for bounty campaigns where you will get paid in tokens at the end of the campaign and your income would be better in compare to signature campaign as you can expect higher earnings once the coin is listed on exchange so you can hold your tokens till that point of time.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:33:28 PM

You are surely on the correct forum but not quite on the correct section. signature campaigns can be found on services section if you want payment in BTC or in bounties altcoins section if you want a signature campaign for yourself. Moreover there might not be a lot of signature campaigns available for you considering that you are jr. member.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:37:02 PM

No doubt you are in the right place but you would definitely have to work on your posts to get into a campaign. Because managers are very choosy when it comes down to Jr Members. Because most of the people who have ranks between newbie to full Member , post in this campaign just to earn money and not basically help someone and hence their quality is not always good and managers reject them. But as you cross the full member rank , you start knowing about Bitcoin and would probably start reading posts as well and then your quality would improve automatically as you keep helping others and asking generous doubts.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:48:48 PM

I wonder why you didn't ask this when you were a newbie and new to the forum, and i also wonder how you didn't find any signature thread, while there are many posted each day, after spending so much time on the forum and getting 42 activity points which clearly means you have spent more than 42 days on the forum. Well, if you bought this account, and that is why you don't know anything yet, then you got it now. Like everyone said, head to Services section and you will find them there. There is also a thread where all the campaigns are listed. Below is the link to that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

Yes, you are in very much right forum. This forum is considered to be the best place not only for making money but also for having some good news and knowledge about the things related to that of bitcoin. Moreover, you can also get to know the views of the experts which can help you in making the right decisions. In addition to this, it is really a very good source of making money especially for the unemployed persons.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:43:50 PM

Buddy you are now just a junior member. Only few campaigns accept junior members, that too for very low payment. Its better to wait till you become member and then join signature campaign. Otherwise its waste of time. Still if you are interested in joining a signature campaign, then you can try out c signature campaign. They accept all ranks starting from newbies.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:52:56 PM

A lot of people have offered advice on how to get a signature campaign but a junior member with minimum if 30posts and activity count could ask this kind of question is something I am yet to place right because it seems you have not even been reading about the activities of the forum and been able to make the best out of it. As a junior member, you even have the chance of getting selected although with the right amount of quality posts but a lot of campaigns start with junior member and even allocate more numbers to that category.
TheBusinessMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:53:29 PM

This has to be placed in services section, is were campagins are all located.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:23:17 PM

Atleast you are a jr member before applying a campaign,got to marketplace ,services and look for a bount signatures that is open ,read their rules and regulations how to apply wait for their confirmation if they accept you in their campaign.
verygusmansyah

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:55:00 AM

You can check the campaign from bounties search or other. If you want join in campaign or signature

dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:17:32 AM

You can look on the economy then market place then service. You can see all the signature campaign that you may want to join with but make sure to get a higher rank atleast member because some of the signature campaign is not accepting lower rank.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: