Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New website, what do you all think?  (Read 305 times)
EvaGC (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:06:29 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 12:28:20 PM by EvaGC

Hey guys,

GLOBCOIN's new website was launched today. I'm eager to hear your opinion, as always! We want to hear the community and improve.

https://globcoin.io/
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:19:17 PM

I couldn't connect to the web.
cryptomium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

Hey guys,

GLOBCOIN's new website was launched today. I'm eager to hear your opinion, as always! We want to hear the community and improve.

www.globcoin.io

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection aborted"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

It is better you fix your server too bro. Move to more efficiency server.
EvaGC (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:30:22 PM

Hey guys,

www.globcoin.io

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection aborted"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

It is better you fix your server too bro. Move to more efficiency server.

How about now? I updated the link
dorismak

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:45:26 PM

You can use your GLOBCOIN card as a local card in the Euro area, the UK, the US, Switzerland, Canada and Poland.
currently only these countries and regions? Do you have any plans to expand it to other regions?
EvaGC (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:17:34 PM

You can use your GLOBCOIN card as a local card in the Euro area, the UK, the US, Switzerland, Canada and Poland.
currently only these countries and regions? Do you have any plans to expand it to other regions?

Hello! Maybe in the future. Right now we're very focused on our new project: the GLOBCOIN cryptocurrency (who can of course be used with our already existing globcoin card). To be launched in January
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: