Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ..  (Read 4012 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:37:27 PM

This cryptocurrency is really promising. Of course everybody wants to earn, so this Superman Currency gives us the opportunity to earn money just by staking this currency. I hope that more investors went to invest i here, and I'm looking forward to this currency to fly high in its success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:35:41 PM

so this is a mining pool. My question is, with a lot of mining scammers out there how can you say you are different from them and that you are a legit mining site? Nowadays it is hard to believe in a mining company that says they can give investors a big profit but in the end they scam. What makes you different from them?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:36:13 AM

It's looks like a mining pool. Superman name is nice but is it alright to use it? It's suit to the character but I don't think that it's okay. In mining there's a lot of scammers who takes advantage so I hope this one is not a scam so that this was not a waste of time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
poomafuga

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:04:49 AM

support this project its gonna go sky high. its gonna fly abiver all other coins. look at that 99% tho this projects gonna do great
c0nc0n

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:39:29 AM

Why not do airdrop here in bitcointalk. Many of us don't have account in bitcoingarden.
supergorg27

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:44:02 AM

I like Superman, he is one of my favorite character hero and i wish this project will fly high or having a success in the near future. More investors to came in. Goodluck.

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:17:53 AM

Any plans on having a bounty/ signature campaign? What about social media campaign? Promoting your project on the social media is a good way of advertising your project and it can attract more investors. As long as you have your own unique strategy for sure you'll get more investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

Any plans on having a bounty/ signature campaign? What about social media campaign? Promoting your project on the social media is a good way of advertising your project and it can attract more investors. As long as you have your own unique strategy for sure you'll get more investors.
The project does not seem to have a bounty campaign, I tried to find it and no. Currently Superman has been listed on the exchange so they do not need to go to the bounty campaign.
tranquilitor

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

https://twitter.com/supermikan/status/940565404509986816

SYsBqXHCxAUx4mSGJqvRvsLFdxedEriQSp
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:29:19 PM

The project does not seem to have a bounty campaign, I tried to find it and no. Currently Superman has been listed on the exchange so they do not need to go to the bounty campaign.
  oh really? Superman coin is already listed in the exchanger?  On what exchanger it was listed, i want to check it out myself. Well, if it's true, then you're right there's no way they're going to have bounty or signature campaign.

kkjack789

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:33:47 PM

Very handsome hero posters, but not many people to pursue, you also need to let more people know and participate, community marketing is the key
Stepan163

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:59:49 PM

friends, tell me a good pool for coin mining?
seriin

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:29:43 PM

The name is really eye catching and boost the interest of people and users. Is there a link for your website? I want to see because I'm looking forward to the coming update to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
JustQueen

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

The character is very interesting, also when it comes to Superman we expect that it has really have a good image because of the superman characters in movies.

supergorg27

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:34:24 AM

NEW Exchange: Superman is listed on a new exchange: http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SUPERMAN.htm

Blockexplorer: http://blockexp.com:3009 
1st Exchange: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SUPERMAN/BTC

We hope to launch superman on Yobit next week.
Great, Superman Coin is now listed in coinsmarkets.com  i check on it., it's time for the investors to invest now.

Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:43:13 AM

Do you intend to open a bounty campaign?
when the airdrop is over
I will wait for the next update of this coin
thank you
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:08:05 AM

NEW Exchange: Superman is listed on a new exchange: http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SUPERMAN.htm

Blockexplorer: http://blockexp.com:3009 
1st Exchange: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SUPERMAN/BTC

We hope to launch superman on Yobit next week.
Great, Superman Coin is now listed in coinsmarkets.com  i check on it., it's time for the investors to invest now.
yes, I've seen it myself. May I know what the equivalent price of 1 token?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:56:48 AM

How to join your airdrop dev? I'm interested to this project so looking forward to this superman project.
hadang

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

oh really? Superman coin is already listed in the exchanger?  On what exchanger it was listed, i want to check it out myself. Well, if it's true, then you're right there's no way they're going to have bounty or signature campaign.
Superman listed on 2 exchanges, you can find it here:
http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SUPERMAN.htm
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SUPERMAN/BTC
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

Why is the man of steel superman is connected here ? Is there any reason why u choose the title is superman? And what type of coins are you using here in your project? When did the airdrop started here?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: