Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: As a IOTA holder  (Read 495 times)
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

I bought  IOTA    when it was  at  35 c  and  then at 60 c.

I regret  to do not   have put more money...  I had  800$  to invest  and  if  I had gone  all in I  would  have  8k  for  christmas....  sad d
sad sad....

I  would  have  sold  if I  would  have reached  that  ammount... but  now  I am  in a  small profit  compared to 8k.  But I  hodl , because  I  always  tought   this   has  great potenciality,  and  I admitt  that   I have made  a  bit  of  fud  on this  forum abut iota  just  to accumulate more  when it  was  at  35

If  it   succeed   bye bye  bitcoin, we are entering into  a  new  era.  

Also I  would  take  a look  at  byteball
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:58:18 PM

I bought  IOTA    when it was  at  35 c  and  then at 60 c.

I regret  to do not   have put more money...  I had  800$  to invest  and  if  I had gone  all in I  would  have  8k  for  christmas....  sad d
sad sad....

I  would  have  sold  if I  would  have reached  that  ammount... but  now  I am  in a  small profit  compared to 8k.  BUT   I  HODL  TO   DA MOON , because  I  always  tought   this   has  great potenciality,  and  I admitt  that   I have made  a lot  of  fud  on this  forum abut iota  just  to accumulate more  when it  was  at  35

If  it   succeed   bye bye  bitcoin, we are entering into  a  new  era. 

Also I  would  take  a look  at  byteball

Although you didn't put more money
But congrats for such huge gains and good investment there

I am sure although you didn't invest much but turning your money by few folds increase your buying power Smiley
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:52:55 AM

Greedy shit , you shouldve sold it at ~6$ , then just use your profit to buy something else ( like Byteball or whatever ) and wait for it 2x rather than wait for IOTA 12$.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:00:30 AM

Greedy shit , you shouldve sold it at ~6$ , then just use your profit to buy something else ( like Byteball or whatever ) and wait for it 2x rather than wait for IOTA 12$.

this claim is plain stupid.. no one can guess what will happen in the future.. it is too easy to say he should have sold when IOTA reached 6$.. but you could also had though the same when it reached 2$ 3$ 4$ 5$.. but maybe you are a genius.. right?  in fact there was a lot of people that jumped out of the train and sold for example at 2,50... you can be sure they are regreting.. and they will regret much more in the upcoming future...

by the way:. tell us with the help of your crystal ball, where should we invest now¿

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:38:22 AM

this claim is plain stupid.. no one can guess what will happen in the future.. it is too easy to say he should have sold when IOTA reached 6$.. but you could also had though the same when it reached 2$ 3$ 4$ 5$.. but maybe you are a genius.. right?  in fact there was a lot of people that jumped out of the train and sold for example at 2,50... you can be sure they are regreting.. and they will regret much more in the upcoming future...

by the way:. tell us with the help of your crystal ball, where should we invest now¿

This logic is always so so stupid. If you can so accurately predict the tops then you should be a multi billionaire by now because it's so so obvious and easy to see what's going to happen with the prices. While $6 may seem like a high price and he should have sold in the coming months the price may go way higher and then it will look like a good decision.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
AsJoshScreams

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:09:23 AM

as a IOTA holder hold until  IOTA reach to the moon i think it takes 1-2 months or more
nasqar

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:49:07 AM

I bought  IOTA    when it was  at  35 c  and  then at 60 c.

I regret  to do not   have put more money...  I had  800$  to invest  and  if  I had gone  all in I  would  have  8k  for  christmas....  sad d
sad sad....

I  would  have  sold  if I  would  have reached  that  ammount... but  now  I am  in a  small profit  compared to 8k.  But I  hodl , because  I  always  tought   this   has  great potenciality,  and  I admitt  that   I have made  a  bit  of  fud  on this  forum abut iota  just  to accumulate more  when it  was  at  35

If  it   succeed   bye bye  bitcoin, we are entering into  a  new  era.  

Also I  would  take  a look  at  byteball

Lucky
I like IOTA.
I can be rich from this coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: