Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 10:25:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about KickCity?  (Read 69 times)
Moloko 36

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

Hello guys,

I was watching some new projects in foxico and I found one called KickCity. Apparently this project reward persons that help to promote events with its token and offer this solution to event organizers, which seems really cool, since we all always invite friends to concerts, or other things, Have anyone heard more about them? What do you think about the project?

Thanks Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
losik43

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

Hey, yes, i've heard about KickCity project!

That's really great, these guys are going to change event industry, i think it really needs some serious changes.

By attracting more people to the events, they will totally disrupt it (i mean event industry)!

So i wish them good luck! Wink Wink
blue_id69

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:57:48 PM

never heard of it, but if you put a link to website or something i can read it, ill take a look and ill tell my opinion.

C
What is C?
Moloko 36

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:33:16 PM

never heard of it, but if you put a link to website or something i can read it, ill take a look and ill tell my opinion.

Here is the link https://ico.kickcity.io/
I found out about the project via Twitter, as I said, it looks quite promising, but it would be good to hear more opinions about it.
QpeepBounties

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

I heard about this project, but I am not updated on their latests achievements. Anyone knows something?

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀
cirizenk

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:29:56 PM

they have a good team and nice idea, this project expects success
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.