Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price drop hard, Why ?  (Read 3758 times)
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

Market is what determines price am not happy about the state ETH is.... Most project are making use of ETH blockchain so I think it getting hard for ETH to increase just as bitcoin. It just matter of time ETH will recovery back. 
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

Etheruem price drop hard really affects both bounty hunters and investors because we believe it will recover and rise very soon but it keep declining day in day out that really confuse me don't really know why it keeps falling but I know at the right place to know the answer, I know veteran in the house we enlighten me.
FillJaS

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

Probably because of kittens transaction issues.
Kittens cant be the cause of such a sharp and violent collapse in the price of the ethereum.
There must be a very serious reason why someone sold a huge volume of the ethereum.
We either dont know something very important or it was manipulation.
Anyway ETH is in trouble
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

I think these declines are really an opportunity. I would definitely eth at the beginning of what we said if we would take it in the near future. I myself will obviously appreciate this opportunity. I hope everything is as we want it to be.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

Etheruem price drop hard really affects both bounty hunters and investors because we believe it will recover and rise very soon but it keep declining day in day out that really confuse me don't really know why it keeps falling but I know at the right place to know the answer, I know veteran in the house we enlighten me.

Actually it is not surprising anymore because the decline occurred in a long time, and now ethereum returns to its low price. Of course this makes the loss of confidence of the holders, but waiting to get back up better.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

The main reason is the huge greed that showed its terrible face in 2017. On the Ethereum platform, tons of ICO, games and fraudulent projects were created. Many people sought to participate in them, hoping for a quick profit. All these projects after attracting such a huge amount of Ether from greedy investors, when the market starts to fall, They will make the dump even tougher! I think it's now clear to everyone that the Ethereum community should take a hard line and reject any ICOS that try to raise capital with Ether. The best asset for raising capital is all sorts of stable coins.  If most ICOS raised capital in stable coins, we would not be in a situation where the price of Ether depends on the actions of so many "sleeping" whales.
The community should also actively identify fraudulent projects on the platform. About such representatives as EtherTanks and Proof of Weak Hands Coin, you need to immediately declare and put an end to them. And then we were not in such a situation
SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

This is madness! The ethereum fell to the lowest price for 2 years. Who would have imagined this. Until recently, we discussed whether the ETH price will be 2000-5000, and today it is $ 223.
It's unclear, it's a good price to invest in the ethereum or better abstain.
SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

Actually it is not surprising anymore because the decline occurred in a long time, and now ethereum returns to its low price. Of course this makes the loss of confidence of the holders, but waiting to get back up better.

But until now the price of the ethereum is exceptionally low. I can not understand why a team of such a strong project will not affect the price.
The ethereum loses credibility. From the strongest coin, ETH turns into the most common altcoin.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

No matter what reason is, these levels for ethereum are excellent for buying. So if you have some spare money to invest, i think you should definitely buy  ethereum. When bull run starts you will thank me.

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

Many creators of the ICO sell the collected Ethereum. I think this greatly affects the price of the Ethereum during the bear market. Also some of the miners can also sell their Ether. I think that those who wish to sell Efir are more than willing to sell their Bitcoins.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

maybe binance want to scare us for a they own coins. when ethereum lose war then they coin rising easly.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

Many creators of the ICO sell the collected Ethereum. I think this greatly affects the price of the Ethereum during the bear market. Also some of the miners can also sell their Ether. I think that those who wish to sell Efir are more than willing to sell their Bitcoins.
Personally, I would have sold Ethereum if it had a higher price and bought Bitcoin. Many creators sell Ethereum and as if in this I do not see anything wrong, because in the same way most people invest their Ethers in ICO.

DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

Mass  pressure and criticism in the media is felt by the etherium. Strong competitors are willing to pay big money to destroy people's faith in it. I think Vitaliy Buterin will be able to oppose with the team.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

I'm still surprised and amazed at the sudden drop of ETH price even when bitcoin is mooning in the market, ETH keeps falling so badly. Some suggested it's going to $50.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

If we see the charts i think these are normal market cycles, same like december eth can go down below 0.03 btc again now to complete market cycle and then hopefully it will start next bull run from there.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

There are currently some issues with the Eth blockchain. It will be soon dismissed as the team is working hard on it.
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

I find it difficult to assess the causes of the fall of Ethereum. But I see one thing - large investors have long sold Ethereum and took a waiting attitude. And they decide when to return to Ethereum again and invest a lot. Bad situation.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

Because Ethereum is a very cal. That's what I wanted for a long time to say. More precisely I had been writing, but I for some reason nobody listens.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

Because Ethereum is a very cal. That's what I wanted for a long time to say. More precisely I had been writing, but I for some reason nobody listens.
nowadays ethereum is very low in price and we even know that the decline over the past 3 days is that ethereum's history has been able to drop very large
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

I think the reason is to redeem people's coins and make new coins place in the crypto currency world. In new campaigns, the coins given free will have an effect on the crypto currency. These coins make their wallet from coins already existing. The public starts selling coins that are free, as the currency exchange rate of the crypto currency changes, so that the prices of old coins fall.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: