Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE ICO] UTToken PRE-Sale START- automated system of intelligent logistics  (Read 1462 times)
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:56:20 PM

I saw your road map, it's been a great to see you 2015 onwards that you do this project. It's a long journey ahead. I want to join on your twitter campaign. How to join?
portgas313

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:11 PM

Hi sir,
If you need a translator into Indonesian, you can contact me
this is my portfolio

BLOG MEDIA TRANSLATE
https://medium.com/@imagine3113/inovasi-baru-dalam-berbelanja-online-dengan-platform-wysker-60d3c09efe27
https://medium.com/@imagine3113/origami-network-blockchain-powered-global-solution-to-build-decentralized-online-108ffeeeee9
https://medium.com/@imagine3113/shekel-skl-apa-yang-harus-anda-ketahui-2b39b0c9d5ae

WHITEPAPER
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zmT0PomXtAXwqtcr4Zjs7eORcJKV52xX
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qSvCfMNSL7rzL0WMaGtLkzDhlbXkz3LZ/view

ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2554038.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2550211.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2540214.
https://forumbitcoin.co.id/threads/ann-pra-ico-bounty-pow-shekel-ekosistem-desentralisasi-baru.43184/
https://forumbitcoin.co.id/threads/ico-airdrop-windcoin-desentralisasi-wind-1-6-airdrop-4-november-masih-ada-5-fase-airdrop.38445/

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:52:47 PM

An automated system of intelligent logistics is really kind of interesting. This is really an awesome project. I can say that the team working on this project is very experienced. I'm giving my goodluck to the team. Keep it up guys. I'm waiting for better in this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:41:21 AM

Bounty campaign is quite attractive, when will I get tokens?
How does U-TRUCK automatically handle data?

You will receive tokens after the main ico and if we collect the maximum number of orders for the Pre-sale, the tokens will be credited in Q1 2018
Why is the company established in 2015 but by the end of 2017 started to sell tokens? Will the project be long term?
uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:07:27 AM

Bounty campaign is quite attractive, when will I get tokens?
How does U-TRUCK automatically handle data?

You will receive tokens after the main ico and if we collect the maximum number of orders for the Pre-sale, the tokens will be credited in Q1 2018
Why is the company established in 2015 but by the end of 2017 started to sell tokens? Will the project be long term?

Hello

This project is not a dump or a pamp project, it's long-term, because we need to take into account many aspects and write a lot of lines of code. But when the project is ready it will be a very powerful product in the field of freight and logistics in general.

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
Automated system of intelligent logistics
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:38:25 AM

This is quite attractive for the readers because of a unique concept that was done by this project. I'm sure many will be participate in your bounties. But how can we get the tokens? Can you handle how you will distribute it to each of the members thay will join in this project?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:39:16 AM

This is quite attractive for the readers because of a unique concept that was done by this project. I'm sure many will be participate in your bounties. But how can we get the tokens? Can you handle how you will distribute it to each of the members thay will join in this project?

All tokens will be credited after the main ico. the bounty campaign will be credited 2 weeks after the main ico event according to the table of participants that our promotion department will form after a thorough analysis of the work performed by each participant. reports on the campaign bounty send to the mail are bounties@uttruck.io

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:45:09 AM

Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?

Good day!
Yes we have, like another project have a competitors .
trucking services like this has a lot of competitors, in fact they are bigger companies known worldwide. But if l'm not mistaken, UTatruck is the first one to create a new ecosystem in the market

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:02:11 AM

Since you're into freight services, do you deliver cargo in different continent, Asia, Middle East? How about the payment system?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:08:38 AM

What us u truck? And how many teams,projects do u have? Whats coins do u preferred? And do u have any telegram group that i can ask many questions?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

Since you're into freight services, do you deliver cargo in different continent, Asia, Middle East? How about the payment system?

The idea of the project is to become a global cargo transportation system. We plan to develop not only in Asia and Russia but also in the countries of Europe and America. Subject to the legalization of the Crypto-currency in different countries, the system of payment by the currency UTToken will be introduced. And in those where there is no we will use the existing payment systems, acting as a guarantor for both parties..Have a nice day!

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:27:49 AM

What us u truck? And how many teams,projects do u have? Whats coins do u preferred? And do u have any telegram group that i can ask many questions?

Please check our Telegram chanel: http://t.me/uttruck

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
supergorg27

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

This is just a simple thread but I understand a lot because the words are meaningful. I get it already even if it's not enough informations. But I just don't know how people will join here? Can you please explain how? So I will know it if ever I want to join here in this project.

adamant.im

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:50:01 PM

Do you have MVP or it is a stage of concept?

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
seriin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:26:04 PM

So the main idea of the Uttruck which an automated syatem of intelligent logistics is to become a global cargo transportation system, which is a very nice idea to be true. I'm looking forward to this.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
JustQueen

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

It seems you have an incomplete details. Please put the specific details so it won't be get hard for the members who will going to be joining or register in your project.

uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

Get a bonus up to 30% on Pre-ICO, transfer from 0.1 ETH to the address below until 01/07/2018. !!!
0xcB1f19923808D03054E06119E0B5C3A27e66658D

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

Get a bonus up to 30% on Pre-ICO, transfer from 0.1 ETH to the address below until 01/07/2018. !!!
0xcB1f19923808D03054E06119E0B5C3A27e66658D
Pre-sale started Dec 7 and it will end Jan 7 of 2018. What are the preparations, ideas, or strategy that you do to reach your target market sale? Do you think you wil reach the target amount at least before Jan 7?

orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:32:54 AM

Planning since 2015 hopefully becomes a solid foundation of this project. while projects with such a concept are still not so many rivals. I wish a good luck to this project.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
supergorg27

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:35:00 AM

The process of this project is great. But may I know what stakes will you give or how many is it? And when do you distribute it? Is it daily or weekly? How was the process of payment in your project?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: