Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash is down...!  (Read 471 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:59:53 PM

Hello,

It's been 7 hrs since nicehash is down, all pools are also down. I want to know what is going? They said they are on maintenance, I have never seen such long maintenance before.

Anybody got any news, please share.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:39:34 PM

No they have also posted second tweet and saying it took them more time than expected to resolve the problem, they might get back soon.
https://twitter.com/NiceHashMining/status/938368653770285056
Dear NiceHash users,
we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our team is working hard to resolve the issues on the service, it might take longer than expected. We'll keep you updated!

They have recently completed their maintenance on 4th dec so might be that have cause another issue to their server, they might get back soon...

kalidos

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:47:13 PM

This is why i get stuck at "getting sma information"?
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

No they have also posted second tweet and saying it took them more time than expected to resolve the problem, they might get back soon.
https://twitter.com/NiceHashMining/status/938368653770285056
Dear NiceHash users,
we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our team is working hard to resolve the issues on the service, it might take longer than expected. We'll keep you updated!

They have recently completed their maintenance on 4th dec so might be that have cause another issue to their server, they might get back soon...

Some saying that they have been hacked, and $56m funds has been stolen. is it true or rumors?
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

Hello,

It's been 7 hrs since nicehash is down, all pools are also down. I want to know what is going? They said they are on maintenance, I have never seen such long maintenance before.

Anybody got any news, please share.

Stratum server issue seems found in the when I am surf about to check that in the Google search. There are many threads seems created in reddit forum as well to learn the issue of the Nice hash down. As he above said it is seems a server maintenance issue and it will be resolve in a day or even before.
If you find the issue for long time you please report to the support team who have been in the server support they could help you to learn about issue time.
andreykx

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:36:21 PM

NiceHash was hacked, just google it. I use Kryptex, less known but auto-algo and bitcoin payouts, the same thing. The payouts are even a bit faster.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:12:28 PM

Even Coindesk released an article, so it's clear that it's concerning a hack and not just maintenance as people were speculating about at first. It's sad that it happens, but now Bitcoin is gaining more and more value, hackers (if this is indeed a hack, which we can't be sure about anymore) more than ever focus on services to "obtain" Bitcoin. I am quite sure that the mainstream media will pick up on this as well, and try to use it to scare off people, which likely will not work anymore in these days. Regardless of what actually happened, it once again shows that people should avoid investing their precious coins in or through whatever site or service. It seems that the general user there is dealing with minimal losses up to a few hundred bucks.

https://www.coindesk.com/62-million-gone-cryptocurrency-mining-market-nicehash-hacked/
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:32:34 AM

NiceHash was hacked, just google it. I use Kryptex, less known but auto-algo and bitcoin payouts, the same thing. The payouts are even a bit faster.

What is their payout rate?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: