Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please reply to Jim Cramer "Bitcoin is like 'Monopoly money"  (Read 192 times)
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3654

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:12:20 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 02:14:26 PM by hugeblack

Jim Cramer says "Bitcoin is like 'Monopoly money' — you're better off gambling in Vegas"

"What's the difference between bitcoin and trying to figure out the Super Bowl? I mean it's gambling,"
"It's kind of like monopoly money," Cramer said on "Squawk Box." "Obviously, there’s are people who use it. If you ever say anything bad about it, there's like this 'bitcoin mafia' that comes after you. But it is an oddity that has nothing to do with us" as investors.

"It's just pure gambling at this point," Cramer continued. "I mean if you want to gamble, go to Vegas. Vegas is fabulous."[1]

who reply to Cramer???

[1]  Source  https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/06/cramer-bitcoin-like-monopoly-money-better-off-gambling-in-vegas.html

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
efrencres

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:29:12 PM

For me what does he says is useless.. He is a promoter of gambling that is held by government in vegas.. If you want some gambling that is far better than vegas you might go with bitcoin.. why? because bitcoin is legitly run with the stock market and not by the best of luck performace of gambling in vegas.. plus bitcoin hashing is cannot be made magic because it uses energy and not tricks to trick your opponent to drop their chips and cards.. gambling in vegas is good but it can cause addiction.. unlike bitcoin you can gambling here without hurting your health watching and waiting for almost few hours who win the bet.

additionally, there are peoples want to become famous in a wrong way by just making nonsense and negative thoughts to be deployed through the air.. once many peoplr reacted by their negative ideas that will be the time they will become famouse.. not just famous.. but a famous of negativity..

bitcoin has withstand all types of attacks for half a decade it includes attacks from negative people who spread negativity, attacks from hackers, attacks from other alternative coins and saying they will surpass bitcoin no matter what.. blah blah blah they say..

believe on what you believe.. we havr our own choice but what is wrong is to mislead people because of your choice..

Smiley
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:36:48 PM

Bitcoin price pretty much goes only in one direction and that is up. At least in the long run.
In gambling you always lose if you play enough, the house only wins. In Bitcoin everyone wins and if you got into it more, you profited more.
If you bought bitcoins ever in your life and didn't sell them, you earned money. In gambling the opposite is most often true, it has to be, that is how it works.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:38:35 PM

Whole life is actually just like gambling, you will either get something good or bad from your effort and same goes with any of your business. Without risking anything you can't earn from anywhere so its same with bitcoin, bitcoin is more than just currency right now. It is investment opportunity and store of value.

He have to start thinking differently about bitcoin, I will not be surprised when he will say thanks to bitcoin for making me rich in future when bitcoin will hit over $100k per bitcoin.  Grin
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:43:43 PM

Buohhh, so this is another guy who is jealous because he wasn't able to buy when bitcoin was less than one thousand dollars? or what is this crap?

"What's the difference between bitcoin and trying to figure out the Super Bowl? I mean it's gambling,"
"It's kind of like monopoly money"                 

I really enjoyed his TV shows, but they were crap too, he has been a good speculator over the EUR/USD markets and from all the other currencies, and if he is a speculator, why is he talking trash about bitcoin?

I dont understand, when will it stop? and monopoly money, this guy is crazy for sure.

Probably he can not understand that bitcoin can be easily converted to real money.
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:20:54 PM

Who is this "bitcoin mafia" that comes after people? If you accuse bitcoin of being "monopoly money" or being nothing other than "gambling", with no backing arguments whatsoever, what do you expect to happen? It's obviously not gambling, established institutions and with them, "big money" is coming in, so Mr. Cramer is obviously wrong.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: