Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:33:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need to gamble?  (Read 2764 times)
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

Too raw if we use the word need here, but I have my own answer.
First, people need gambling because they need money. we know we earn money if we win, then that is one of the reasons.
secondly, to meet the entertainment needs. There are people who like to gamble because they like the game, and by gambling they can get their own entertainment which means they meet their entertainment needs.
But for gambling is not the right way of earning money, is too risky if you gambled your money instead for the family needs.
But when you say just for entertainment then gambling is their, there some people who like gambling because of thrill and excitements during gambling. Through that they adapt on their selves that gambling is a part of their lives. Putting self limit in gambling is a must or when you need to stop, then stop before it turns to addiction.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

First, people need gambling because they need money. we know we earn money if we win, then that is one of the reasons.
secondly, to meet the entertainment needs. There are people who like to gamble because they like the game, and by gambling they can get their own entertainment which means they meet their entertainment needs.

If you need money it is best if you look for job and not gamble it because there is a bigger chance that you will lose all your money.  The one thing I know why people need to gamble is the curiosity.  They wanted to know how the game function and the feeling when experiencing it first hand.  We cannot feel them if we are only watching so we need to play to have a first hand experience on gambling and at the same time knows the feeling of excitement and thrill waiting for the result of the bet.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

Some gamble for fun, some for profit, some for pass time. I dont need to gamble but i see people who gamble because they want to be counted in the society. They want to feel they are in a trend. Just because most of their friends gamble and they dont they already feel they are left out.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

But for gambling is not the right way of earning money, is too risky if you gambled your money instead for the family needs.
But when you say just for entertainment then gambling is their, there some people who like gambling because of thrill and excitements during gambling. Through that they adapt on their selves that gambling is a part of their lives. Putting self limit in gambling is a must or when you need to stop, then stop before it turns to addiction.

Well this is a intresting observation and highly debatable matter, we need money so  we need to gamble, but we're not guaratneeed that we shall win any money so i feel that this is wrong. I don't feel i gamble because i need money, hell if i needed why would i play, with very well knowing i could end buring all my cash up.

My friend we gamble for the thrill of it, the lust drives our neurons crazy, the red and green and vice versa sets our hearts on fire, and that my friend is the need why we gamble.

Once you start gambling the way i have written is will you understand why we gamble.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

Some of us are making it a stress reliever while some of us are just gambling because they want to enjoy and have fun,
For me I am gambling because I want to enjoy my time and at the same time I want to earn some money .
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Some of us are making it a stress reliever while some of us are just gambling because they want to enjoy and have fun,
For me I am gambling because I want to enjoy my time and at the same time I want to earn some money .
That's the real thing about gambling but im only curious why most of the gamblers say that they only play for fun and to make their time fullfilled. Im honestly playing gambling to earn money and fun not so much.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

That's the real thing about gambling but im only curious why most of the gamblers say that they only play for fun and to make their time fullfilled. Im honestly playing gambling to earn money and fun not so much.
I think people say that because they want to feel better with their losses or you'll never know if they genuinely feel that way towards gambling. It's okay to have your own thing because it's you.  Everyone generally wants to earn money, they just feel like it's fun and a challenging thing to gamble.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

Some gamble for fun, some for profit, some for pass time. I dont need to gamble but i see people who gamble because they want to be counted in the society. They want to feel they are in a trend. Just because most of their friends gamble and they dont they already feel they are left out.
It is not just a trend, card games like poker, pusoy and tong-its (in the Philippines) is already a custom especially for elders. We can't blame them because people gather around to play and also bond with each other. People may play out of boredom but for others it is also for profit. Well for fun or for profit, for me there is really no need for us to gamble, it is just our choice to do gambling or play gambling. Maybe for people who are addicted in gambling, they have this great need due to addiction.

If you need money it is best if you look for job and not gamble it because there is a bigger chance that you will lose all your money.  The one thing I know why people need to gamble is the curiosity.  They wanted to know how the game function and the feeling when experiencing it first hand.  We cannot feel them if we are only watching so we need to play to have a first hand experience on gambling and at the same time knows the feeling of excitement and thrill waiting for the result of the bet.
Right, it will be best to find a job than to rely on gambling. Winning in gambling is not often so depending on it will be a bad idea. There is a saying that "curiosity kills a cat" which I find very true because many people gets intro trouble because of curiosity. For some people it may be good to be curious at everything but when it come to things like this, gambling, illegally-related things and etc., it will be better to kill the curiosity than the cat.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:49:27 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 08:35:38 PM by ArnoldChippy

It is not just a trend, card games like poker, pusoy and tong-its (in the Philippines) is already a custom especially for elders. We can't blame them because people gather around to play and also bond with each other. People may play out of boredom but for others it is also for profit. Well for fun or for profit, for me there is really no need for us to gamble, it is just our choice to do gambling or play gambling. Maybe for people who are addicted in gambling, they have this great need due to addiction.

If you need money it is best if you look for job and not gamble it because there is a bigger chance that you will lose all your money.  The one thing I know why people need to gamble is the curiosity.  They wanted to know how the game function and the feeling when experiencing it first hand.  We cannot feel them if we are only watching so we need to play to have a first hand experience on gambling and at the same time knows the feeling of excitement and thrill waiting for the result of the bet.
Right, it will be best to find a job than to rely on gambling. Winning in gambling is not often so depending on it will be a bad idea. There is a saying that "curiosity kills a cat" which I find very true because many people gets intro trouble because of curiosity. For some people it may be good to be curious at everything but when it come to things like this, gambling, illegally-related things and etc., it will be better to kill the curiosity than the cat.
No one can depend on gambling for living, and if a person is doing so, no doubt that it will be a worst decision, In fact we can only play gambling for chance, and one can make money in gambling by chance mostly depending on their luck, but in most of the gambling game we do not depend on our previous experience or in other gambling skill, but mostly depend on our luck.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:35:19 AM

If you need money it is best if you look for job and not gamble it because there is a bigger chance that you will lose all your money.  The one thing I know why people need to gamble is the curiosity.  They wanted to know how the game function and the feeling when experiencing it first hand.  We cannot feel them if we are only watching so we need to play to have a first hand experience on gambling and at the same time knows the feeling of excitement and thrill waiting for the result of the bet.
No one can depend on gambling for living, and if a person is doing so, no doubt that it will be a worst decision, In fact we can only play gambling for chance, and one can make money in gambling by chance mostly depending on their luck, but in most of the gambling game we do not depend on our previous experience or in other gambling skill, but mostly depend on our luck.
It is totally dependent upon the luck of the player .this has become the commonest view about the idea of winning or losing in gambling .but I have a different idea about it as I believe that you could over power your luck if you are focused in terms of using your energies in the right direction instead of wasting them upon getting aggressive or depressed while involving your skill set during a play.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

Gambling is also a type of addiction and for gambler it is good to have patience for gambling some time gambler win and some time lose in the present time bitcoin and other currencies are using for gambling and now in the future gambling is good some time they become very rich with this and due to all these gambler are happy in their gambling while it is a tension for me.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
burnato

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

It is intertainment and it is addictive,
having the opportunity to win a big chunk of cash for a relatively small investment while having fun will make you feel like you winner therefore making you feel better about yourself.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

Yes of course people gamble to satisfy their selves as they see gamble differently.
But on the contrary to it, we don't actually need to gamble as it's not essential in our everyday lives and we can actually live without it. The need to gamble is just our own desire and some see it the easiest and quickiest way to earn money.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

having the opportunity to win a big chunk of cash for a relatively small investment while having fun will make you feel like you winner therefore making you feel better about yourself.
There are two reasons why people actually gamble, the first one is that there are many fun seeking gamblers who find it as a way to entertain themselves in the leisure time and the best thing about such an approach is that it makes you free from the loss and win count. On the other hand some seek it as a way to earn money without putting much effort but such types of people always end with loss and failure.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

There are two reasons why people actually gamble, the first one is that there are many fun seeking gamblers who find it as a way to entertain themselves in the leisure time and the best thing about such an approach is that it makes you free from the loss and win count. On the other hand some seek it as a way to earn money without putting much effort but such types of people always end with loss and failure.
We gamble not because we need it, we just want to win on it, without guarantees but still people keeps playing as if they didn't learn that it's not a profitable activity but a entertaining one this is only the best catch we can get in gambling, winning is only an additional points if ever luck allows us..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

We gamble not because we need it, we just want to win on it, without guarantees but still people keeps playing as if they didn't learn that it's not a profitable activity but a entertaining one this is only the best catch we can get in gambling, winning is only an additional points if ever luck allows us..
Well that's what everybody does when they Gamble and that's what we want to happen, to win. It could be a part of them that they don't know like they are becoming addicted to it but just not admitting to themselves. If we use strategies we could improve the chances of winning.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

Gambling is not a job which may leave by people it is the pure interest of the gambler that they may want to to involve in gambling fully this is the good way of making money like the gambler is ready all the time for gain and loss  it is the person own capability that gambling is the profitable way and in some countries it is not legal so it is done there.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

Gambling is a exciting way to earn money so quick.  That's why people are involve it as he want to rich in quick.  But it is too risky as you said. Most of people are losing there money cause they don't have any strategy they just want to win the bet. They don't  want to increase their win ratio just want to win. Gambling helps to the winner to become rich so quick it is a dream to all gambler to be rich so quick. That's why they are putting their money on risk.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

Gambling is a exciting way to earn money so quick.  That's why people are involve it as he want to rich in quick.  But it is too risky as you said. Most of people are losing there money cause they don't have any strategy they just want to win the bet. They don't  want to increase their win ratio just want to win. Gambling helps to the winner to become rich so quick it is a dream to all gambler to be rich so quick. That's why they are putting their money on risk.
Yes, gambling is an exciting game and it give us fun and entertainment but for me it doesn't mean nor consider that its a way of earning money since the fact of gambling is that its always unpredictable and we have no assurance to always win the game because gambling is all about winning and losing and mostly losing is always on the way. People needs to gamble to escape from boredom and for pastimes and some aiming to have a quick earnings.

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

Gambling is a good profession and through gambling we can become wealthy and it is good because i would like to do gambling from this i can become rich and there is a good chance for the lucky people to win in the gambling so it is the chance for winning that's why people do gambling and in the present time many poker and dice players are the users of crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: