Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why fortune 500 companies are investing in cryptocurrency ?  (Read 180 times)
dash_miner (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

Why fortune 500 companies are investing in cryptocurrency ?

From the media and press we know that they are exploring and adapting these technologies. They may sponsor more for development as they will gain from the technology.

It is understandable that technology and invention is never ending process, which may keep continuing. Once the technologies gets adapted developers would get a jackpot regardless of crypt currency stays in market or not.

I am not trying give negative thoughts, but just trying to understand why big companies are investing

What would be the status of the coin holders and traders then ?

Companies are backing the technology, not the currency !! Am i right ?

Can corporate companies create pressure on govt. to support the crypto currencies ?

I think i have written a lot. Appreciate your opinion and comments.

Thanks,
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:47:05 PM

More and more company are indeed investing on the technology behind the cryptocurrency.
Indeed the blockchain technology is a really promising technology and could bring a lot on various sector.
But those company are not investing in cryptocurrency themselves! They developp their own solution or they plan partnership with existing company with their own crypto in order to developp some project.
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

It is one of the newly emerging technological and financial spaces. As a company (especially as a high tech company) whenever developments like this occur, and it looks like the new tech may gain some traction, you don't want to be left behind. You invest early just in case the technology turns out to be legit and you can become and early adopter and enjoy benefits. So fortune 500 companies investing in crypto tech should be no surprise.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: