Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i upgrade my Bittrex account ??  (Read 201 times)
alexpayne (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

Hi guys, i am newbie and i am having a big problem on Bittrex . It has been a long time  but i can not upgrade my Bittrex account to Enhance account to withdraw BTC, bittrex informed me that my name on account is not match my passport that i uploaded ( i did not fill my middle name when i creat acc ).  Cry Cry Cry . I sent 2 support ticket but my problem has still not solve yet. Please tell me what i can do next ?  Cry Cry

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2987

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:15:55 PM

Why not make your new bittrex account and made the same as your pasport if you can be still manage your account and transfer the funds from your bittrex account just transfer it to a new account verified. And only support can help you out with your issue better to wait for their reply and tell the story why you are not put your real full name and tell them for security purposes only and you didn't know that they will ask for passport..
But i feel that it won't work beucase they are always asking for proof.. There are lots of people who are experience of security issue with bittrex
Just like this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2279977.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:00:23 PM

Why not make your new bittrex account and made the same as your pasport if you can be still manage your account and transfer the funds from your bittrex account just transfer it to a new account verified. And only support can help you out with your issue better to wait for their reply and tell the story why you are not put your real full name and tell them for security purposes only and you didn't know that they will ask for passport..
But i feel that it won't work beucase they are always asking for proof.. There are lots of people who are experience of security issue with bittrex

Because @OP indeed might not be able to move his/her funds out, depending on what level the account currently is.

Alot of people ( from EU countries aswell, including me) recently got their accounts disabled, and i'm not sure how one would regain access to withdrawing the funds if you can't verify your account.

The "New" Status on Bittrex currently allows for an astonishing withdraw limit of ......... 0$! a day..

kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:59:29 PM

Read Bittrex official statement regarding ID verification:
Indeed they are stricter now.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003209552-Important-Information-About-Identity-Verification
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:39:20 AM

I believe you would have to do no more than submit your “KYC” documents. I know some people bag on Bittrex, but I have had no problem with it since I started using it in September. Good Luck!!
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:35:31 AM

Hi guys, i am newbie and i am having a big problem on Bittrex . It has been a long time  but i can not upgrade my Bittrex account to Enhance account to withdraw BTC, bittrex informed me that my name on account is not match my passport that i uploaded ( i did not fill my middle name when i creat acc ).  Cry Cry Cry . I sent 2 support ticket but my problem has still not solve yet. Please tell me what i can do next ?  Cry Cry

File a ticket to Bittrex support. Get the number and bring it on their twitter and ask their help. Good luck!
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:05:15 PM

without verifying the account OP cant move or transfer his balance.so new account is not a solution.first he need to verify his account.for this support can only help him.
tony_for_president

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:54:38 PM

My passport verification also failed but then I got prompted to do phone verification (simply recieving verification code on phone). But took a few hours.
And always check beforehand if and how much you can withdraw!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: