Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trouble with MGO Mobile GO ICO  (Read 113 times)
akdperry (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:54:18 PM

Quite a while ago I sent one ETH to the MGO Mobile GO ICO.  I never received coins, attempted to email them about 8 times over the last 5 months, no response.  any thoughts on what to do? basically scammed out of nearly $500!!
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

Post a message on their ANN thread and look for Jack who will deal with this problem. However, the price of MGO since the ICO has plummeted so your 1 eth will not be worth much any more. Probably half the value of eth when you first invested it!
akdperry (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

Post a message on their ANN thread and look for Jack who will deal with this problem. However, the price of MGO since the ICO has plummeted so your 1 eth will not be worth much any more. Probably half the value of eth when you first invested it!

that is true, but this is more based on principle.  what is their ANN thread?  not familiar with that one.   thanks though, even though it tanked I want whatever I can get back.  even if it's worth very little, it'll make me feel better and not scammed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: