Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:04:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Undervalued coins ....  (Read 1334 times)
engin978 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

hi there,
i am little fed up from digussions about coins that some says it will go to sky,some says it is ponzi....
I would like to ask you if you have any coin that undervalue(if you can pls  also add price like (now it x sat,supposed to be y)
Please write your rewievs objectivly,
Thanks

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:17:37 PM

You should never take other people's investment recommendations; they're only doing so to push the price of something they hold.

Look around, reasearch and make up your mind. But, I'd avoid anything that's premined (ICOs, airdrops, etc) and stick to solid and established projects.

Not your keys, not your coins!
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:24:15 PM

You should never take other people's investment recommendations; they're only doing so to push the price of something they hold.

Look around, reasearch and make up your mind. But, I'd avoid anything that's premined (ICOs, airdrops, etc) and stick to solid and established projects.

I agree with you, also most ones only make posts because of signature campaigns so posts are usually useless and made according to their own interest
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:25:40 PM

I would say XSPEC i.e. spectrecoin which is an advanced privacy coin. Currently trading around 50 cents but can potentially rise up there alongside monero. The privacy features are better but the marketing is worse. Eventually when the website is revamped etc.. it will rise - alot!

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:26:55 PM

Okay. There will be people again that will PM you after doing this and they will try to invite you to invest with their coins. But I tell you man, make your own choice. Dont get pulled by too good to be true statements or just because of the price that increased suddenly.

After you invest with them it can go way back down anytime. Just monitor the coin first before making any decision.
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:29:27 PM

Make money the sure way. Invest the bulk of your funds in coins that have a known future (you know the over valued ones).

Re the undervalued ones. You need to read and see what makes sense to you.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:31:42 PM

I believe most undervalued coins are Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Waves. All these coins are very good, they have  a very good potential to grow.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:36:27 PM

You can check ETP (Metaverse) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/ - its been also called chineese ethereum #2  Wink It have a huge potential and was created by one of the ANS/NEO cofounders.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

HST had some promising news regarding partnership with the UN, but didn't really rise much from it. So my take is they will have room for a lot of growth at some point.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

Although you may be informed that a coin is undervalued check on the main exchanges that there is active trading in the coin. No use buying a coin cheaply if you can't sell because no one is buying it.
Learn.It

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:44:05 PM

I would say XSPEC i.e. spectrecoin which is an advanced privacy coin. Currently trading around 50 cents but can potentially rise up there alongside monero. The privacy features are better but the marketing is worse. Eventually when the website is revamped etc.. it will rise - alot!

Don't under estimate what an established name can do though, just look at Bitcoin. Does Bitcoin have the best tech? No, but they have respect and a history. Look at the gain Monero saw yesterday, that wasn't due to technology, it was due to adoption in the music industry. Spectrecoin is interesting but it feels to be shilled very hard on these forums.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:54:15 PM

I believe most undervalued coins are Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Waves. All these coins are very good, they have  a very good potential to grow.

Dude, dogecoin don't have any potential. No one sits with doges and hold it, its been used for transfers only. Waves is for a long perspective, for six months, a year.
mademerich

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:57:57 PM

Enjin is undervalued in my opinion because their marketcap is only $20M yet they are run by the biggest company in minecraft who are developing it very professionally. I see it easily reaching a marketcap of $200M in the next 2 months.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:00:56 PM

I agree, enjin has a big potential but they are not developing it at 100%

I used to love this coin, but it is very freezed right now, there are better places to put your money right now instead of Enjin.

And their team was very promising, they created one of the most biggest marketing campaigns in this forum (signature, bounty, giveaways) they putted a lot of effort in raising that money.

Enjin is undervalued in my opinion because their marketcap is only $20M yet

Monero is very undervalued at the moment, it should be worth more than $500 right now, but it is just $200

Hello
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:09 PM

The short answer is that no-one knows. We all have different opinions of what will be the next big thing. If lots of people have the same opinion about which coin will be big, then that is already reflected in that coin's price. Add to that the self-interest that has already been alluded to, and it becomes clear not to rely on recommendations. All that you can do is research things yourself, weigh up the pros and cons, by all means listen to what people say, but make sure you listen to both sides of the argument... and then make your own informed decision.
Good_Boy

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:05:14 PM

I think now is a good time to buy an Eth, due to problems with downloading the network, the price of it has dropped
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:54:14 PM

Enjin is undervalued in my opinion because their marketcap is only $20M yet they are run by the biggest company in minecraft who are developing it very professionally. I see it easily reaching a marketcap of $200M in the next 2 months.

I invested in Enjin and i don't expect it to moon soon. A lot of work to launch the platform and to become known brand (like steam). It's a long term investment.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
skylynn

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:01:18 PM

Well there are many but I would say NEO and QTUM among the top coins.
Razorbeam

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:05:49 PM

Don't under estimate what an established name can do though, just look at Bitcoin. Does Bitcoin have the best tech? No, but they have respect and a history. Look at the gain Monero saw yesterday, that wasn't due to technology, it was due to adoption in the music industry. Spectrecoin is interesting but it feels to be shilled very hard on these forums.

It is fair to say that an established name will help to push the price up, but in the next 2/3 years a lot of well publicised coins will fall by the wayside because they don't have the fundamentals to survive. Xspec really has got superior tech and in comparison to Monero is a more holistic privacy coin. Surely it is great to have great tech and a good community and then focus on the branding?

As investors we want quality coins which will be here for the long term with a practical use.
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

I'd say COSS right now. Upcoming much need UI overhaul will catch attention and bring more people to this platform. Currently at a market cap of around 9 MM.
I don't advise you to invest anything.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: