Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 07:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching ICOs  (Read 200 times)
CryptoBlock_Tech (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:29:54 PM

Launching ICOs.  Let me know if you are looking for help launching an ICO, we have a fully supported tech stack ready to launch any ICO in a matter of a few weeks.  We also do the marketing web page as well.  Your brand, Your ICO.  Lowest fees on the market.  PM me if you are interested.
Maxnetlabs

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:58:52 PM

Sounds good. Do you also write white paper?
CryptoBlock_Tech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:00:39 PM

Sounds good. Do you also write white paper?

Yes, we write the white papers as well.  I have a very good technical team that can dig into any idea. 
Maxnetlabs

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:06:43 PM

Cool. And what services you provide after launching the ICO. I mean how you market it? Which tools you use?
CryptoBlock_Tech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:21:33 PM

We have a portal that connects to the ICO's marketing site (we can help build that too) and inside the portal, investors are able to purchase tokens that have been minted.  Also, the ICO has an admin login and can see the token purchases and manage the program.  We are building out an automated bounty program now and should be ready in January '18.  It's very cool.  Are you planning on launching an ICO?

We also provide:
Tokenization of tokens.

Smart Contracts - Smart contracts based on ERC20 allowing for the development of smart contracts very quickly and scalable.   

General Ledger - The general ledger is a double entry ledger that is also triplicated on the blockchain making for an immutable and auditable general ledger.  This triplicated ledger allows full transparency of the ICO and all transactions received and tokens generated. 

KYC/AML Compliance - The compliance workflow will allow ICOs to manage and comply with current and future regulations of ICOs from any jurisdiction in any country or state.  It was built to be customized based on any KYC/AML requirements now and in the future.

Custom workflow engine to automate business processes.  It also includes custom email templates for any type of notifications. 

As you can see, I'm proud of what we have developed. 
krypto station

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:33:39 PM

Launching ICOs.  Let me know if you are looking for help launching an ICO, we have a fully supported tech stack ready to launch any ICO in a matter of a few weeks.  We also do the marketing web page as well.  Your brand, Your ICO.  Lowest fees on the market.  PM me if you are interested.

well can u mail me with at krypto.stats@gmail.com

i would love to carry it further from there !
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

where can i see your team, and what have you helped? i want to know. thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: