Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** Why so many upcoming Bitcoin hard forks in dec 2017? ***  (Read 675 times)
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

The lightning fork I'm most interested in so far. The others I just see as free cash to change in
Don't confuse the Bitcoin lightning fork with the lightning network solution on the original bitcoin blockchain. These forks will produce alts and they will slowly fade away. Other stronger alts are on the way down because now everybody buys bitcoin and if needed sells the alts to jump on this train. The price is rising sharply so these forks are not timed very well... but we'll see in mid Dec.
mcan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:45:10 PM

to get more airdrops
spotlessgases

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:02:46 AM

The forks that you currently see nowadays are considered as alt coins. They are good for trading, if you plan to go that path.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:13:57 AM

I Do not know why they keep on popping. The question is how will these forks affect the bitcoin market. with these upcoming forks bitcoin's price may fall back to 10K or maybe 9K depending on the support that people will show with these coins. Still there is nothing to be afraid of since bitcoin's price will just have a correction but will rise back up. good thing for traders.

I don't have any idea about these forks. But i think December  is a Month for bitcoins . A month when the price maybe increase much more. So the goal is increasing the bitcoin's demand. Since investors like to buy when the price is low. So maybe that's the main reason why so many fork coming in this 2017.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: