Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Active Mining Cooperative  (Read 804 times)
energized (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:19:33 PM

Ok so heres the deal. I like to read forums but not post on them, but I had such a good experience talking to Ken that I had to post about it.

Coming to Ken as a current BFL customer and expecting short answers that really didnt answer any of my questions. I was shocked when our correspondence was met with answers to my questions. I was shocked still when I kept asking questions and Ken kept answering, he was patient and never said he didnt have time for me.

This was the best customer service experience I have had in over 7 months.

I am set on not being a BFL customer any longer. I had a better conversation (with answers) from a company (AMC) which I haven't even bought anything from than from BFL which I spent more than I should have and get VERY vague so-so answers.

This is all. I do not have time to write anymore or even check for correct grammar. I have to go study my medication administration test for my NEW registered nurse job (I got my RN license the first of this month) yay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cowanjeffrey93

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:24:18 PM

Ok so heres the deal. I like to read forums but not post on them, but I had such a good experience talking to Ken that I had to post about it.

Coming to Ken as a current BFL customer and expecting short answers that really didnt answer any of my questions. I was shocked when our correspondence was met with answers to my questions. I was shocked still when I kept asking questions and Ken kept answering, he was patient and never said he didnt have time for me.

This was the best customer service experience I have had in over 7 months.

I am set on not being a BFL customer any longer. I had a better conversation (with answers) from a company (AMC) which I haven't even bought anything from than from BFL which I spent more than I should have and get VERY vague so-so answers.

This is all. I do not have time to write anymore or even check for correct grammar. I have to go study my medication administration test for my NEW registered nurse job (I got my RN license the first of this month) yay!

Why not just solo mine?
energized (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:27:59 PM

I am sorry where did mining come into play on this topic?

I was talking about customer service
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: