Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase promise not yet fulfill of equal B2X and BTC  (Read 208 times)
bitcoinbillionaireboy (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:12:45 PM

I receive a mail from coinbase promising to allocate B2X to it members that has BTC in their wallet but after the fork till date nothing to show no sign please any idea? Help out if there's anything we need to do to recieve it. Thank you!
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

Please contact support. They themselves wrote: No action on your part is required. All Coinbase users with a BTC balance during the fork will automatically be credited with the equal B2X balance. Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376291.0
ToTheMoon$

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:51:04 PM

I had recieved that email too, before the fork, contacted suppport for this matter a few days before, they'r replied we'r working on this matter and you'l recieve an update as soon possible.
So far haven't heard back from them yet, thanks for the reminder  I'm now willing to send another email, willing to let you guys know what I get back from them.

What should I invest in? PM me with your thoughts! Thanks
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

I receive a mail from coinbase promising to allocate B2X to it members that has BTC in their wallet but after the fork till date nothing to show no sign please any idea?

But it happened probably one month ago, i dont remember when it was exactly, why are you complaining right now? I deposited more than 0.10 BTC in my coinbase wallet when it happened.

It wasn't worth it, because those coins were worth nothing, in fact i did not even moved them from there because they were worth dust.

and coinbase is a very risky wallet, why are you still holding your bitcoins in there? their support is never answering, you can easily get your funds freezed in there, be careful.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:23:14 PM

The fork was cancelled after most of the major players signed an agreement that the fork had not garnered enough consensus for it to be worthwhile.

It may happen in the future, but Coinbase is under no obligation to give you a token which does not exist.
Please contact support.
I wouldn't bother their support over this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: