Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has pass $10000, it's time to multiply it  (Read 160 times)
Encryptbtc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:03 PM

Intro:

I'm a programmer who work in Hong Kong, recently I found a way to multiply bitcoins in an interesting way, unfortunately, I can't do this alone because it requires tons of input and output in order to make this succeed.Therefore I'm inviting each and every one of you to join this big plan and earn some bitcoins as well.

The idea behind the plan:

I don't really want to explain too much detail here because I don't want it to be patched, but the idea behind the plan is to generate tons of input (transactions) to the system, some of them are true but most of them are fake, the fake ones usually can't pass through or even sent out from any decent bitcoin wallet, however I found out that with a specific fees and amount of transaction at the same time, the system will let some of the fake ones to pass and sign them; since the system is designed for handling massive amount of transaction, clearly I can't do this alone, so I'm here to invite people who want to make some bitcoin with me.

Sounds impossible, how is this going to work:

we  need as many transactions sent out in few seconds as possible in order to make this work. We can invite tons of people to send out a transaction at the same time which includes real and fake ones, which sound really stupid; or in the smarter way, we can use the power of computer to do this for us. We can use a generator which generates and send multiple transaction at a time, so it cuts down the people we need ,at least to a more realistic number to achieve.Of course, more people join, the higher rate of the fake transaction can pass through.For any fake transaction to stand a chance in front of the system, you need to make a real transaction with it as well,any amount is fine with the transaction, but since this plan might only work once before it get patched, I will recommend as high as possible;also, the higher amount and fees you use, the higher priority of the transaction will be, therefore it has a higher success rate.I will not collect any of your money within any process, all your money will be store in an independent wallet which only you can have access to it. You just have to send out the money to any wallet (etc.blockchain) using a specific electrum wallet to yourself.

OK then, what should we do?

I will gather as many people as possible to make this plan work, and handle all the other stuff, like mixing the generator with the wallet for anyone to be easy to use. For now, if you feel interested please send me an email: encrypt10btc@gmail.com, I will make all the update on my blog(https://bitcoinmultiplyplan.blogspot.hk/2017/12/who-what-when-and-how.html) and answer any questions from your email.

Why are you doing this?

To earn money, obviously.But I won't charge any for joining this plan, simply because I don't want to scare away people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: