Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just signed up with an exchange.  (Read 184 times)
cgatx (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:38:42 PM

I live in the US.  US exchanges have a complicated Verification that can last for awhile.  So I decided to go the no verification route.

I went with cryptopia.  I'm going to exchange BTC for LTC.  I was curious if anyone knew what the rate was for that?  Also what is the rate for withdrawing LTC?

The company isn't clear on that.  Thanks.
cgatx (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:28:11 PM

anyone?
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:30:29 PM

I googled Cryptopia fees for you and this was the first result with an explanation. Hope that helps you out. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutortial-how-to-avoid-high-fees-on-cryptopia-updated-2017-dec-04.6762/

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:54:51 PM

I live in the US.  US exchanges have a complicated Verification that can last for awhile.  So I decided to go the no verification route.

I went with cryptopia.  I'm going to exchange BTC for LTC.  I was curious if anyone knew what the rate was for that?  Also what is the rate for withdrawing LTC?

The company isn't clear on that.  Thanks.

Not sure what the exact fees are, but really the biggest fee for this entire process will be getting bitcoin to Cryptopia.  Compared to that the transaction fees and the LTC withdraw fees will be minimal compared to moving bitcoin around.  If you're comfortable with the bitcoin fee then the rest should be good.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:16:38 PM

If you buy Bitcoin and move it to CTopia, the transaction fee will be high, because of Bitcoin. But if you buy Litecoin directly, the fee will be small.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cgatx (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:22:33 PM

I understand litecoin would be cheaper to buy direct.  I just can't get verified fast enough.  It's gonna take forever. Wire transfer etc.  

How much would it be to move $440 of BTC to cryptopia?  Are there cheaper ways to move it.  Cheaper exchanges?  NOT COINBASE.
cgatx (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:46:28 PM

Any more suggestions related to my last post?  Cheaper exchanges?
Dr Leon

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:48:57 PM

Cryptopia is not good as there rate of withdrawing is too high.
0.002btc.
I will urge you to sign up to bittrex
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:54:36 PM

He is saying that it is almost impossible to verificate your account on an exchange in a short period of time.
So he decided to use cryptopia..

but really the biggest fee for this entire process will be getting bitcoin to Cryptopia.  Compared to that the transaction fees and the LTC withdraw fees will be minimal compared to moving bitcoin around

If he is willing to pay those fees, then it might be worth it because he doesnt have to provide a few documents and his id and selfie, and that is a real hassle.

And that verification could take a week, or maybe more because all the exchanges are collapsed right now.

Cryptopia is the best, and their rates are not expensive, just go to the exchange tab in there and it will show you all the rates, they are almost the same as the ones who coinmarketcap is showing.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:13:33 PM

I used to trade in crytopia , because 8 months ago is popular exchanger of other coins or altcoins but as my observe the transaction fee hurt my butt thats why my Advice  to you is to move in poloniex very secure and low transaction fee .. I think within the day you can get the verification code .. I dont know if they change the system but you can check it to there website , I hope i help you in your problem.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:18:32 PM

You can use Poloniex with 0 verification. Just enter a fake name if you want. Last time I checked, they don't care about your credentials, as long as you ware not withdrawing figures higher than $2000 everyday you are good to go.

Fees:

https://poloniex.com/fees/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: