Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody received money from MtGox lately?  (Read 3158 times)
chadqberry

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 04:26:42 PM

I would love to transfer to BTC and remove that from MTGOX.  Unfortunately since they removed my money when I requested a withdrawal, I no longer have it available to buy BTC.  I'm screwed until they do the wire transfer or return my money.  I can't get them to do either because every support request is met with the same damn template response no matter what you ask or say in the request.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 05:40:54 PM

I would love to transfer to BTC and remove that from MTGOX.  Unfortunately since they removed my money when I requested a withdrawal, I no longer have it available to buy BTC.  I'm screwed until they do the wire transfer or return my money.  I can't get them to do either because every support request is met with the same damn template response no matter what you ask or say in the request.

I know some people have been successfull in getting there confirmed wires cancelled.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 05:45:15 PM

I know some people have been successfull in getting there confirmed wires cancelled.

Yeah, I got mine cancelled within the day.
chadqberry

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:13:28 PM

How did you get them cancelled?  I can't get any response other than the standard "we are working on it" template.
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:15:28 PM

How did you get them cancelled?  I can't get any response other than the standard "we are working on it" template.

Just filed a support ticket with question about state of withdrawal first (had been waiting for over 2 months and my patience was running out).  Then I replied to the email I got, with the question to cancel them.  It was for euros though, not sure if it will work the same way for USD.
zeroblock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:49:23 PM

Turn it into BTC and get it the hell out.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 05:01:55 AM

I just tried to go to MtGox and got this odd webpage. You don't think anything is wrong do you? http://tinyurl.com/MtGoxLooksOdd

livan

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:23:50 AM

I have been waiting since june 16th for my withdrawal (>10kUSD)
They say that they have resumed payments, but I've seen no money.
Are they paying out anything at all??

i did not get money from MtGox.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 12:00:19 PM

-oops-
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 12:00:46 PM

I'm still waiting for a may 10, 2013 SEPA transfer.

They first lied about the date 3 times and now don't respond to support questions anymore.
Can't get my money back into my MtGox account too, would love to buy back BTC and get out, forever.

I have lots of patience but now it's over.
I hope MtGox dies, we don't need it, another exchange will take over the market.

Update:

Got in chat support at MtGox today, asked where my money is (waiting for SEPA transfer for over 2 months)... "Linda Support has left the room"...

I consider my money to be lost... Don't think I'll ever see it...
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 01:24:05 PM

I just tried to go to MtGox and got this odd webpage. You don't think anything is wrong do you? http://tinyurl.com/MtGoxLooksOdd

true, it really looks that way, pretty strange!

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
lano1106

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 02:52:31 PM

things seems to calm down a bit. It seems deposits where frozen as well. Mine was since July 2th. My MtGOX account has been credited overnight.

Look at the BTC price drop. MtGox volume bursting...

BTC: 1ABewnrZgCds7w9RH43NwMHX5Px6ex5uNR
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: