Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Phobia - new social phenomenon  (Read 171756 times)
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:06:49 PM

Very reasonable if there is a positive and negative view. Moreover, bitcoin is a new breakthrough in economic activity, especially on payments and currency. Positive and negative news very quickly spread because now is the digital era, where many people use social media to show its existence. So, as we have to be more selective and wise in responding to any news and opinions of others about bitcoin, whether positive or negative, do not be provoked.

dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:54:25 AM

everyone has their own opinions and everything in the world always have pro and contra like crypto currency. we are do not need to worry about haters of crypto currency because enthusiasts of bitcoin are more than haters.. in the future hater gonna be lovers..
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

in the future hater gonna be lovers..

and they will continue hate Crypto in public, while holding tons of coins and tokens in their wallets  Grin
mr.bean865

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

in the future hater gonna be lovers..

and they will continue hate Crypto in public, while holding tons of coins and tokens in their wallets  Grin
Yes cryptocurrency is all over the mouth of world and everyone is talking and taking interest in it because all are impressed by them who took cryptocurrency seriously in their past.
cungtrongdung1

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

haters gonna hate bro. one thing I'm glad I learned is that people are for the most part full of shit, you shouldn't take them seriously. don't try to show them they are wrong; let them stay comfortably in their ignorance.

At first glance, it's like fearing of missing out, expressing a sense of fear of losing something, making our dogs feel bored of everything, and always putting people above and beyond themselves. Never enough!
BORDS

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

for me it is a natural reaction of anyone for encountering such technology nowadays.
even i have the same reaction before, i did not accept cryptocurrency instantly.
but instead i did some of my own research first in order to protect myself from all risk.
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
Merited by Thadeous (1)

People are often afraid of novations that are hard to understand and what is worse - hard to control.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

The more various opinions I hear about Cryptocurrency, the more I realize that there is a new kind of phobic hysteria, which appears literally about everything related to Cryptocurrency, e.g. mining, trading, ICOs or lending.
In some cases people provide interesting groundings concerning Cryptocurrency risks and instability.
But in many cases their negative conclusions simply sound like: scam, deception and other "demonizing" statements.
I think this phenomenon spreads around fairly fast.
What's your opinion about it?

Mostly, those people who ended up with negative impressions about cryptocurrency are those who want to try it for the first time but ended up investing on the wrong ones. They were immediately discouraged to try it that they missed the chance to invest on the real deal. It's like when you tried holding something not knowing it's hot so you immediately dropped it when you burn your hands.

Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:17:03 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 09:21:45 AM by Thadeous

Quick investments lead to quick discourages.
On my opinion most of fails in investments and trading happen because of known self-regulatory state called FoMO.
It constantly competes with balanced thoughtfulness, blocking deep analysis, allowing mostly quick superficial conclusions.
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

The more various opinions I hear about Cryptocurrency, the more I realize that there is a new kind of phobic hysteria, which appears literally about everything related to Cryptocurrency, e.g. mining, trading, ICOs or lending.
In some cases people provide interesting groundings concerning Cryptocurrency risks and instability.
But in many cases their negative conclusions simply sound like: scam, deception and other "demonizing" statements.
I think this phenomenon spreads around fairly fast.
What's your opinion about it?

It's actually the way we are going to change the world. Slowly, step by step, crypto currencies will be a more important and used part of our lives. The potential slowly grows.
0k0l0g

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

it's quite disruptive, which tends to trigger fear response
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

Yes, it is just a mass hysteria. It's natural, let alone bitcoin can get out of various negative issues against it and show the world with a fantastic ride up. So the news about the bitcoin more diverse. Some responded well and began to study it. However, for those who do not like it, would consider it bubble, scam, etc. People who still lay, will be easily influenced by negative news. So, before the judge crypto-currency, learn and try first. I think, all investments have risk factors, prices rise and fall is also a reasonable thing, which is important we must have anticipation for it.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:08:20 AM

It's their opinion so nothing wrong with that, and the people that not involve and understand about Bitcoin will have negative conclusion because the media like to report Bitcoin negative side, so for the one that rejected bitcoin, it's their lost

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

We have different perspective positive minds always have positive attitude and outlook of life, if they are negative on cryptocurrency then stay away with them. People wants to believe first before exerting effort and i don't want to give them a demn f*ck
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

This example can be considered a bit off topic.
Yesterday we all were able to see Bitconnect lending platform crash.
From one side it was really unexpected and offensive, but from other side it caused such an uncontrolled fall of BCC coin price.
Most of lenders immediately dropped all their coins to exchanges instead of holding them and waiting for the following news.
I don't see other explanation for this behavior except as "herd instinct", based on fear spread in social communities.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

This example can be considered a bit off topic.
Yesterday we all were able to see Bitconnect lending platform crash.
From one side it was really unexpected and offensive, but from other side it caused such an uncontrolled fall of BCC coin price.
Most of lenders simply drop all their coins to exchanges instead of holding them and waiting for the following news.
I don't see other explanation for this behavior except as "herd instinct", based on fear spread in social communities.

This is a very good lesson for every crypto trader out there. Nothing is GRANTED! And always invest only what you can lose!
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

In this real world, what we see is what we get. but us crypto traders/ holders or even cryptoverse are getting in the action game before showing results. this is a good reason why i'm here because we absorb knowledge and this is the smartest thing that we've encounter.
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

That would be crypto climbing 'the Wall of Worry'.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:10:05 PM by ladydark

I would say that most of those who only see the negativity of bitcoin and spread the same are just half boiled eggs.On the other hand,i would say that its mostly a propaganda spread all around the world being sponsored by bankers and financial companies as they could not directly face and stop bitcoin's growth.We could see media continuously criticizing bitcoin to create an image that its just an other scam in the minds of people.

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

haters gonna hate bro. one thing I'm glad I learned is that people are for the most part full of shit, you shouldn't take them seriously. don't try to show them they are wrong; let them stay comfortably in their ignorance.
If someone doesn't have enough knowledge about a particular thing , it is true that there is a higher chance for them to don't trust a particular thing specially when they have lack of knowledge about the system, transaction and the whole market of Bitcoin. For me it is good thing to read and educate ourselves first before getting into a thing we do not actually know we'll.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: