Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [b]Is it legal to make a 2x1 in a cryptocurrency created by me? [/b]  (Read 215 times)
token lending (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:43:41 PM

Is it legal to make a 2x1 in a cryptocurrency created by me?

It is legal if someone buys a coin created by me and I give the free double of the amount that the investor bought for having bought my cryptocurrency that is a kind of 2x1 to encourage the purchase of my cryptocurrency created by me and having the vast majority of the total amount of coins? Basically if someone buys 1 coin I give him another free to encourage the purchase of the currency created by me is it legal or not?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
token lending (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

It is legal if someone buys a coin created by me and I give the free double of the amount that the investor bought for having bought my cryptocurrency that is a kind of 2x1 to encourage the purchase of my cryptocurrency created by me and having the vast majority of the total amount of coins? Basically if someone buys 1 coin I give him another free to encourage the purchase of the currency created by me is it legal or not?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

Basically a buy one get one free kind of offer? Of course that's going to be legal, at least to my mind, people offer bonuses all the time to investors and I don't see any problems with it.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
token lending (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

Of course it is a bonus to each investor who buys my cryptocurrency for me as the 2x1 of the supermecados and I do not see anything illegal in that. By the way, do you know how an old post in this forum is summarized?
token lending (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:27:00 PM

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:29:30 PM

Its a bonus structure so sure. However, I'm not so sure about selling. An ICO is illegal in some countries.

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:40:41 AM

yeah a lot of ICO's i have bought into have given me 30-50% bonuses. But the thing is unless you have a solid idea and exchanges lined up to list your coin just giving people double the number of a coin with no value isn't going to help much. What is your coin and what is your plan behind it? Bonuses don't really entice me to buy in an ICO, a solid roadmap and an experienced dev team is what i look for in any potential ICO before investing.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
token lending (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

I do not mean that the idea is that when someone buys 1 coin in the exgange that person sends me a screenshot with the transaction of the purchase of my currency I see that I bought my currency and if I buy one I send another and that person will sell those coins to the purchase order that wants to buy my currency so that I double what what I do is basically encourage the purchase of my currency and it would have value because people want to buy my currency because of the incentive that I I give him
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:25:42 AM

What do you mean by legal? We don't know where you are located. As far as I know you can build anything that you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆