Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire a Deleveloper to Install Peatio (Open Source Exchange)  (Read 411 times)
eduinvestor (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:12:50 PM

Hello, I would like to hire someone to install any of these options in my server.

Link to github: https://github.com/peatio/peatio

1) Peatio system
2) Peatio + Referral system
3) Peatio + Referral + Dividend System
-I would like to pay in ether (ETH) after the job is done.
-Prices are negotiable.

I want to trade my token (ERC20 based in ethereum) against bitcoin and ethereum. Markets: BTC/Token, ETH/Token, BTC/ETH

Description of the points:

1)Standard Peatio system
2)Referral System: Users can invite their friends and they will receive a 10% from their referrals trading fees and another 10% from their referrals cashout fee.
3)Dividends: This feature allows me to share the revenue with all the token holders. For example, if I have 1BTC to share and you own 5% of my tokens, this feature would give you 0.05BTC (added to your balance in the peatio exchange)

What requirements do I need in terms of server, memory, etc?

Building a business has never been so easy
Moon Funding : Crowdfunding & Development

Telegram And Whitepaper                               
Vasilkoff

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:26:44 AM

Hi,

I have a team of developers and we have experience with Peatio. Let's speak in PMs

Regarding requirements: Peatio likes RAM. More RAM you have more connections you can handle.
For normal start needs 32GB, but for test server can work with 8

Disk space for the Peatio itself not a lot, but remember you need a space for the ETH wallet.
ETH wallet better to keep on the separate server. It can be just average VPS.

FATechnologies

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:22:51 PM

You still need a developer? Please send me a pm if you do.

Thanks
nico.yaco

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

Hi,

I have a team of developers and we have experience with Peatio. Let's speak in PMs

Regarding requirements: Peatio likes RAM. More RAM you have more connections you can handle.
For normal start needs 32GB, but for test server can work with 8

Disk space for the Peatio itself not a lot, but remember you need a space for the ETH wallet.
ETH wallet better to keep on the separate server. It can be just average VPS.

How can I contact you? (cant PM you)

Thanks.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

If you also need a QA Engineer to check the dev work, please let me know Wink
ajaybp

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:17:46 AM

If you also need a QA Engineer to check the dev work, please let me know Wink

Please PM me your contacts.
theycallmebruce?

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:48:17 AM

I hired a developer to install Peatio (I paid $100), I can refer you to him, but let me share a few things I learned:

Peatio's admin area does very little.  Don't think you're going to hire a developer and just take it from there.

If you're not a developer who can build all the tools to properly manage the platform, you're going to hit a wall immediately.  It's not what you think.

You're probably better off with one of these new turn-key exchange platforms I've seen coming out, but my guess is they're very expensive and you're trying to save $$.

aanwhs
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 4

aanwhs.github.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

I hired a developer to install Peatio (I paid $100), I can refer you to him, but let me share a few things I learned:

Peatio's admin area does very little.  Don't think you're going to hire a developer and just take it from there.

If you're not a developer who can build all the tools to properly manage the platform, you're going to hit a wall immediately.  It's not what you think.

You're probably better off with one of these new turn-key exchange platforms I've seen coming out, but my guess is they're very expensive and you're trying to save $$.

Hello, can i have a contact?
Telegram/Line: @aanwhs

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀

dev.mtbz

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

Actually? I can help you.
exknoxeric

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

The Revolution Will Be Decentralized

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Hello, I would like to hire someone to install any of these options in my server.

Link to github: https://github.com/peatio/peatio

1) Peatio system
2) Peatio + Referral system
3) Peatio + Referral + Dividend System
-I would like to pay in ether (ETH) after the job is done.
-Prices are negotiable.

I want to trade my token (ERC20 based in ethereum) against bitcoin and ethereum. Markets: BTC/Token, ETH/Token, BTC/ETH

Description of the points:

1)Standard Peatio system
2)Referral System: Users can invite their friends and they will receive a 10% from their referrals trading fees and another 10% from their referrals cashout fee.
3)Dividends: This feature allows me to share the revenue with all the token holders. For example, if I have 1BTC to share and you own 5% of my tokens, this feature would give you 0.05BTC (added to your balance in the peatio exchange)

What requirements do I need in terms of server, memory, etc?

My team has years of experience with Peatio. You can look at our work here.
https://github.com/InfraexDev
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: