Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-12-06]You Can Now Buy Luxury Stuff With Bitcoin and Have It Delivered – Al  (Read 1522 times)
Diced90 (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:18:36 PM

You Can Now Buy Luxury Stuff With Bitcoin and Have It Delivered – All Anonymously

Crypto’s nouveau rich finally have a way to splash their digital cash. The White Company, “purveyors of luxury to the cryptocurrency world” will furnish buyers with everything from fine art to fine automobiles. The high-end goods can be paid for anonymously in cryptocurrency and delivered anywhere in the world. The company claims to have already concluded a number of major sales.

The Memes Are Real
Cryptocurrency traders have long dreamed and memed of making enough to afford a Lambo. Well now they can – and without needing to cash out into fiat. As The White Company explains:
READMORE https://news.bitcoin.com/you-can-now-buy-luxury-stuff-with-bitcoin-and-have-it-delivered-all-anonymously/
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guardian.P

Activity: 609
Merit: 255

Pandora's Tokens Bounties

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:52:31 AM

Really a good opportunity, but it is not entirely anonymous. In my country, if I buy a lambo, I will be called to the customs and asked to explain this. But there is good news to buy all the same other products will not make such efforts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: