Poll
Question: What are your predictions ?
By the end of the year 2017
January
February
Later 2018

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin is going to hit $20000 ?  (Read 2161 times)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

That is the middle of the month and bitcoin is trading at the price between 16 and 17k$ for days already. As many of voters I think 20k$ will happen by the end of the year. Well, on South Korea exchangers for sure  Cheesy
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:38:41 PM

$20k is very much possible to happen in Bitcoin's journey in cryptocurrency.It has the capability to attain, but not this year maybe in the first quarter of next year. Not because $15K was easily achieved in just few weeks, we should not rely that it would be easy as well for $20K. If so happen , it is really a great news as  a christmas gift to everyone.
20k is not far the reason the 20k price get a bit late because people were aiming to sell at the 15k and many people sold their coins at that time and then it takes time to overcome the value that get a bit of decline but bitcoin is now again on the right track and there may be a chance that this weekend will be the 20k hitting time because people are very conscious about bitcoin and they want to invest their last penny into it,
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:38:39 PM

BTCBTCBTC

2018/1 is best time to be at 20,000$ when be more than 20,000$ can buy new car easy.

price can add 3000$ easy so it is still chance to break it before end of 2017
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:35:23 PM

Op, no one can tell exactly when Bitcoin value will reach $20,000 but we are all hoping that Bitcoin value will reach  $20,000 by next year though this is just my opinion base on the way i understand the market trends of Bitcoin.

Menuotares

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:33:24 AM

I hope, early January 2018 bitcoin has crossed $20K if Christmas it has not happened yet. In essence, i'm sure it's happening right away. And it became the result of waiting years that i watched bitcoin ever fall on $300.
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:37:58 AM

Seem BTC will hit the 20K mark very soon. I'm afraid what will follow because everybody is talking about huge correction after 20-21K mark. I don't know should I try to make a swat with USDT and then buy bitcoin again. I'm scared to lose my bitcoins as I'm not a whale.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:55:56 AM

I think bitcoin will reach $20,000 or more than on the second week of January. Though many believe that it will happen before the year ends, I still highly doubt on it. And I just hope it won't happen too soon because I still want to have some bitcoin first before it happens.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:18:30 AM

Now bitcoin price $18,000, about $2000 it will create a new record. It could hit $20,000 in the next few days then drop and keep the price in the range of 13-15k at the end of the year
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:20:28 AM

From my views the price of bitcoin is going to hit $20000 at the end of  january 2018 because the number of user of bitcoin is increasing countinously day by day . The bitcoin become very popular in all over the world and it's popularity countinously is going on by the popularity the price of bitcoin is also increasing countinously and it become the topmost cryptocurrency in all over the country. The price of bitcoin is increase very much.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:25:52 AM

I expect Bitcoin to touch $20k by next week because of CME listing futures and one fork is scheduled next week. If not next week, then near Christmas we might see more demand or new users entering Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been stable at $17k-$18k for a long now. This stability indicates towards bullish movement. This bullish movement will most probably start in a day or two. $20k is definitely gonna happen before year end.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

One month ago i was very skeptical if BTC would hit 10thousand to end of the year. But now im sure Bitcoin will hit the twenty tousand to end of the year or no later than the mid of january. In case the CME futures will not shorted....
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:56:48 PM

I think by the end of this year Bitcoin will hit $20,000.Bitcoin is rising at a very fast rate and it has already reached 18,000$. There are still 15 days for the month to end which according to me are enough for Bitcoin to reach 20,000$.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:22:32 PM

I think by the end of this year Bitcoin will hit $20,000.Bitcoin is rising at a very fast rate and it has already reached 18,000$. There are still 15 days for the month to end which according to me are enough for Bitcoin to reach 20,000$.
Bitcoin is going to hit $20k this month price is very fast to hit at that amount. Yes any moment bitcoin has been improving its value daily. I believe it will not take longer so my prediction is this month.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:39:20 PM

From my experience towards the bitcoin . The price of bitcoin is going to hit $20000 at the end of February of 2018 but it is not sure that the price of bitcoin at the end february will gain this maximum price it may be more than the $20000 or less than $20000 but by viewing last few months the price of bitcoin is countinously going increases so it can be sure that the price will also increase in the future .
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:02:13 PM

the current bitcoin price movement is pretty good and it looks like $ 20,000 could be reached earlier this year. Perhaps this is a hope for all users for the advancement of bitcoin, as many positive effects grow from bitcoin progress, especially for better economic change for those who do their activities and business in bitcoin
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:12:14 PM

the current bitcoin price movement is pretty good and it looks like $ 20,000 could be reached earlier this year. Perhaps this is a hope for all users for the advancement of bitcoin, as many positive effects grow from bitcoin progress, especially for better economic change for those who do their activities and business in bitcoin

The price of bitcoin will reach 20,000$ by tomorrow. Now the price of bitcoin is 18,900$ ,which is almost 19000$ .So the price of bitcoin will easily move 1000$ in one day.All the people who have their business in bitcoin will get very huge profit from it. The price of bitcoin at this year start was 1000$,Now it's 19,000$ .Bitcoin is a powerful and potential digital currency as compared to all.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:52:54 PM

25 December it will hit 20,000 USD. Because it is promised by bitcoin as the investors showing there positive side for bitcoin and going for investing billions into bitcoin. So 20,000 USD is very near maybe it will be cross just in a day or two or maybe it will be cross on 25 December. Not sure about the days but it will be reach to 20,000 USD soon in this year.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:31:33 PM

Probably by the end of the year 2017, as you can see the price now is rising from $15000 to $18000 and it nearly going to $19000 so probably it will go to $20000 by the end of this year. Watch more people speculating about of this and sooner or later the price will going to rise like a rocket.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

Now bitcoin price $18,000, about $2000 it will create a new record. It could hit $20,000 in the next few days then drop and keep the price in the range of 13-15k at the end of the year

This is so real i mean your speculation about the price dump before new year as it happened in last couple of years but this time things can go either way as bitcoin has achieved so much of buzz and attention this year which was not the case in past years and let's hope for the best and even i believe that bitcoin will touch the historic mark of $20,000 by next weekend.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:08:47 PM

We saw Bitcoin breach the $19000, 00 price level today, so the $20,000.00 level is only a breath away and with not major threat like another hard fork in view, we can expect the recent rally can only but continue so it is almost a done deal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: