Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection  (Read 5681 times)
microchoveur (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

Thank you all of you for your support and contributions, Check the VeriME CrowdSale update here-
https://medium.com/verime/verime-crowdsale-update-135e828b8add

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NikitaGo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

Thank you all of you for your support and contributions, Check the VeriME CrowdSale update here-

I like open projects that keep the community up to date with news, team plans, and there are no conversations that do not know when they will do it, they truthfully wrote about the payments.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

I like open projects that keep the community up to date with news, team plans, and there are no conversations that do not know when they will do it, they truthfully wrote about the payments.

with a project like this, always inform the progress and latest achievement will certainly make it easier for the bounty and all participants who join in it to know and observe the extent to which the movement of the project is to achieve sales success.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Just found out that initial coin offering closed a week ago now next chance is to pick up from trading platforms in future when it hits some. I see all focus is on Vietnam which is understandable from the roadmap as in August team is going to launch D-KYC and S-Secure there. Those videos and material about project is quite interesting.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

Great ICO process and project. I think the desicions taken by the team will lead both the company and the investors  to success. Good luck
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

Airdrop tokens will be distributed post exchange listing to the wallet that was registered during the program, and developers will update again with the exact configuration to see the tokens in your wallet.
And when bounty distribution?
I see that ICO was pretty successful, many investors believe in this project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

VERIME is proud to be the exclusive sponsor & given keynote speech at the first conference of Vietnamese government on regulating Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in the country.
The conference is hosted by Ministry of Justice (the authorized agency appointed by central government on regulating Cryptocurrency) and participation of many other government agencies-in-charge including: State Bank, Ministry of Finance, General Tax Department, Ministry of Police, Supreme Inspectorate etc.
VERIME is highly appreciated & endorsed by the delegates
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

Whilst developers have been approved by some key Crypto exchanges, they are still discussing internally on the listing date. As you all are aware market has been unpredictable and dull lately. Developers are closely monitoring the situation & will be listing VME at appropriate time.
whatthesith
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

Airdrop tokens will be distributed post exchange listing to the wallet that was registered during the program, and developers will update again with the exact configuration to see the tokens in your wallet.
And when bounty distribution?
I see that ICO was pretty successful, many investors believe in this project.

Tokens are unlocked before developers hit the exchange .  Bounty tokens will be distributed after exchange listing.

Devs will continue to distribute tokens to investors and are aiming to complete internal audit by end of next week (Saturday 14th April).
Hello, and is there any news about exchange listing? Where Verime will be listed and when approximately?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
psychchetibo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

great and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UN0yg4mUvnc44SWXuMliALgTWuFKcuk_ckivlK31Q58/edit#gid=0  - This is bounty table with tokens. You can see, how many tokens you will be receive when bounty will be distributed.
whatthesith
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UN0yg4mUvnc44SWXuMliALgTWuFKcuk_ckivlK31Q58/edit#gid=0  - This is bounty table with tokens. You can see, how many tokens you will be receive when bounty will be distributed.
Nice, thank you for the spreadsheet, and could you kindly tell me, when bounty distribution and when you expect to be listed on the exchange and what exchange?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

VeriME was proud to sponsor “Background Checks And Due Diligence” organized by Singapore Business Forum [SBF] and our Partner, Avvanz on 12th April 2018 in Singapore.
 It was definitely a very successful event with more than 130 attendees who participated actively asking several questions – not very common in the Asian public events (surprised). Good to see a lot of interest around Blockchain and how VeriME is solving Digital Identity and Authentication conundrum for RegTech and FinTech businesses.

https://www.avvanz.com/conference/sbf-and-avvanz-seminar/ has details on what was discussed with photo shots.
tarolog

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

what's the price for 1 verime token?? I didn't buy from the ico. But i m definitely going to get it when its listed
kusumadewi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

what's the price for 1 verime token?? I didn't buy from the ico. But i m definitely going to get it when its listed

As the price of VMEs is pegged to ETH at the rate of 1ETH = 3000VMEs during crowdsale, it is hard to determine the exact value of VMEs due to the falling ETH from the period of crowdsale to present. Contributors will receive 3000VMEs for every ETH contributed throughout the whole period of crowdsale.
kusumadewi

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

We really hope for the news and the “if” clause shouldnt happen in any situation. I hope developers will choose right moment.
tarolog

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

I dont care how long my tokens will be locked, i will hodl it anyway. atleast verime team are giving updates about partnerships and sponsors. The more partners we have the more profits we get. This is my top ico in march let the verime do what they want, be patient, hodl , this will go to the moon
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

If your waiting till a December 17 like run then you will be waiting a long time.....possibly never. The Crypto space has evolved and the masses won’t FOMO in like they did at that time.
I think timing wise should be now decentralised or centralised....As a patient investor I have watched you push dates back again and again. I will remain patient but I believe the VeriMe team need to seriously sit down and consider opening this question out to the community.
It’s pretty simple do a Twitter and Telegram vote on wether tokens should be unlocked and then you can’t have people accusing you of under performing. You can just reiterate it was a community decision.
Elifey

Activity: 699

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

Excuse me, it was mentioned about the payments of the airdrop, that according to the project, the bearers of the tokens are provided and what percentage and for what period it is calculated.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

I fully support that VeriMe should not time the market. Many ICO’s are waiting to unlock tokens when “market is good”. What is good market - any metrics like BTC goes to $15-20K.

This move of waiting till market improves is against the basic principle of investing. Let the investors decide when to buy and sell and not the Issuer.
If prices falls; investors can buy more. There is not pitfall in listing the coins soon after ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: